FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > South East Cub

South East Cub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm new here and looking for my older woman to dominate me and show me a good time. I've always wanted to explore sexually with an older woman and here I am looking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Hi all, I'm new here and looking for my older woman to dominate me and show me a good time. I've always wanted to explore sexually with an older woman and here I am looking

"

OP..you may wish to consider a few things...

•Expectations..you've joined Fab during a pandemic, and meeting is presently not allowed.

Additionaly, since you are so young, virtually all women here are likely to be older than you. They may not want to be a teacher to someone young enough to be their son or grandson. Are you looking to swing, a teacher or just to get laid? Remember, this is a swinging site, not insta-shag.

•Profile..is like your shop window display. Men vastly outnumber women here, so you really need ypur profile to stand out. Look at your profile; click on your username to see how others will see it. I cannot offer profile feedback, since you haven't asked for it. However, does it 'sell' you? Does it tell your target audience what you can offer, as well as what you want?

•Effort..tricky during lockdown, but now is the time to get involved in the forums. Get known (for the right reasons), get to know people. Network. And remember, no-one owes you a reply to messages. And women can spot cut & paste messages a mile off. Much better to read someone's profile, and craft a well-considered and individualised message.

Good luck..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic