FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > newbies mf couple south

newbies mf couple south

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally figured out. how to get this profile thingy up n running. Anyway beautiful slim wife mid thirties. The guy is shy of mid forties but behaves like a teenager. seriously . We are a very nice professional and educated couple. Looking to make very nice friends of similar stature. We are totally and new to the scene. just wanted to kind of find out what it was all about really. Hope i did this right

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Finally figured out. how to get this profile thingy up n running. Anyway beautiful slim wife mid thirties. The guy is shy of mid forties but behaves like a teenager. seriously . We are a very nice professional and educated couple. Looking to make very nice friends of similar stature. We are totally and new to the scene. just wanted to kind of find out what it was all about really. Hope i did this right"

errrr did i do this right? any help would be like...gratefully appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Finally figured out. how to get this profile thingy up n running. Anyway beautiful slim wife mid thirties. The guy is shy of mid forties but behaves like a teenager. seriously . We are a very nice professional and educated couple. Looking to make very nice friends of similar stature. We are totally and new to the scene. just wanted to kind of find out what it was all about really. Hope i did this right

errrr did i do this right? any help would be like...gratefully appreciated"

Spot on x

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Finally figured out. how to get this profile thingy up n running. Anyway beautiful slim wife mid thirties. The guy is shy of mid forties but behaves like a teenager. seriously . We are a very nice professional and educated couple. Looking to make very nice friends of similar stature. We are totally and new to the scene. just wanted to kind of find out what it was all about really. Hope i did this right"

Isn't this thread exactly the same as this thread: http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/109732

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Welcome to Fab guys, Enjoy! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We should meet up for a chat x

» Add a new message to this topic