FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > bare back

bare back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have had so much fun on fabs over the years.giving my wife to many guys .of course with many worries especiely at the moment. but ive always been driven by cuckold lifestyle...my wife never objecting to taking a guys load.me loving the torment of guy pumping her willing body to climax.guys telling me what they will do to her.my regret ...we didnt start sooner .the thought of her being seeded back in the fertile days is a guilty secret but still turns my stomach with shame and excitement

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

"we have had so much fun on fabs over the years.giving my wife to many guys .of course with many worries especiely at the moment. but ive always been driven by cuckold lifestyle...my wife never objecting to taking a guys load.me loving the torment of guy pumping her willing body to climax.guys telling me what they will do to her.my regret ...we didnt start sooner .the thought of her being seeded back in the fertile days is a guilty secret but still turns my stomach with shame and excitement"

So much fun yet just the one suspect veri? Fabs a great place to live out your fantasy but be better if your wife actually knew about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we have had so much fun on fabs over the years.giving my wife to many guys .of course with many worries especiely at the moment. but ive always been driven by cuckold lifestyle...my wife never objecting to taking a guys load.me loving the torment of guy pumping her willing body to climax.guys telling me what they will do to her.my regret ...we didnt start sooner .the thought of her being seeded back in the fertile days is a guilty secret but still turns my stomach with shame and excitement"

Seems a little strange you have no detail or info from your OH but good luck

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Yeah so exciting to get pregnant to a random stranger.

and you have no visable verifications ? its all a game.not everyone on here is lying have some faith

what info do you want ? tried to send you message it says "your not interested in couples"

thought we come on here for fun not intera

gation by singles ?

"thought we come on here for fun not intera

gation by singles ? "

Hugs Op.... Some people on the forums are very cynical..... I know you definitely legit and I hope your wife keeps getting cream pied by strangers.......

"we have had so much fun on fabs over the years.giving my wife to many guys .of course with many worries especiely at the moment. but ive always been driven by cuckold lifestyle...my wife never objecting to taking a guys load.me loving the torment of guy pumping her willing body to climax.guys telling me what they will do to her.my regret ...we didnt start sooner .the thought of her being seeded back in the fertile days is a guilty secret but still turns my stomach with shame and excitement

So much fun yet just the one suspect veri? Fabs a great place to live out your fantasy but be better if your wife actually knew about it "

"thought we come on here for fun not intera

gation by singles ?

Hugs Op.... Some people on the forums are very cynical..... I know you definitely legit and I hope your wife keeps getting cream pied by strangers......."

Generally those that have been around fab for a while and actually have been active are cynical because they learn to be.

As for having veri's visible you're missing the point. It's a mixture of what you said (Op) and what your profile says. You've said you've had multiple meets but only have one veri from over a year ago It's almost like having someone say they know you are genuine despite living in a different country that has only one verification from over 3 years ago!

All seems a bit Walter Mitty. Each to their own, it's just some people get frustrated trying to out the dreamers to find people that genuinely want to commit to action.

We enjoy BB fun. Our choice and I guess our issue if anything goes wrong.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Me too

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"we have had so much fun on fabs over the years.giving my wife to many guys .of course with many worries especiely at the moment. but ive always been driven by cuckold lifestyle...my wife never objecting to taking a guys load.me loving the torment of guy pumping her willing body to climax.guys telling me what they will do to her.my regret ...we didnt start sooner .the thought of her being seeded back in the fertile days is a guilty secret but still turns my stomach with shame and excitement

So much fun yet just the one suspect veri? Fabs a great place to live out your fantasy but be better if your wife actually knew about it "

Hilarious

i agree dont you think you should let your wife know

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

I feel I need to apologise I had no right to pass comments and make assumptions. Maybe I’m spending to much time in the forums .

Fair play bud. Would love to get in one one action too! Ignore the ones that are judgemental.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I feel I need to apologise I had no right to pass comments and make assumptions. Maybe I’m spending to much time in the forums ."

Fair play to you for apologising

its become boring on fabs,from 15 yrs ago....all so opinionated largely singles who never meet...content with a safe picture chat service.we had to take down pictures.block idiots. why would couples put up friends/verifications? sites always had its problem people now its posers better suited to tinder

"I feel I need to apologise I had no right to pass comments and make assumptions. Maybe I’m spending to much time in the forums ."

Very mature approach although I’m not sure you have anything to apologise for ... making assumptions it’s something we all do whether in public or private.. when posts are public it unfortunately invites us all to publicly share our thoughts assumptions and comments whatever they are

By *azandjazCouple  over a year ago

kilmainham behind the hilton

"We enjoy BB fun. Our choice and I guess our issue if anything goes wrong. "

Us too

I made a comment the other day that I regret.... Lockdown syndrome xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic