FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not easy to get verified as a single male

Not easy to get verified as a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had hoped that the clubs would be open by now but hey ho. And now with lockdown a social is out of the question...the chat rooms have loads of single guys in there so unless anyone has any ideas I'm kinda buggered so to speak.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heHungStudentMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Best bets is be active in the forums and chatrooms and then when u form a good raport with dome people hop into cams with them and ask them to verify you

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The way to look at it perhaps is that while we can't meet, being verified takes on even less significance, so maybe focus on building connections with people with a view to meeting when it is safe to.

"The way to look at it perhaps is that while we can't meet, being verified takes on even less significance, so maybe focus on building connections with people with a view to meeting when it is safe to."
I'd love to...shame so many take one look at the fact I have no verification and ignore me...don't get me wrong I'm definitely not in a rush or feeling impatient...more the frustration of being type cast because I'm not verified .

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Be polite and be patient is key good things come to those who wait

"Be polite and be patient is key good things come to those who wait "

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"The way to look at it perhaps is that while we can't meet, being verified takes on even less significance, so maybe focus on building connections with people with a view to meeting when it is safe to.

I'd love to...shame so many take one look at the fact I have no verification and ignore me...don't get me wrong I'm definitely not in a rush or feeling impatient...more the frustration of being type cast because I'm not verified ."

Thing is while it's true that some won't meet/chat to unverified, there are those that will - it's also a bad time to be making connections as a lot of people aren't looking to meet right now, and so don't want to out time into making new connections if they're unlikely to be able to meet for some time.

My best advice to you would be find other approaches than blindly messaging people - maybe look at using the forums or chat rooms more, you may even get a webcam veri out of doing so, either way they're both a good way to get to know people and them to know you, and can spark conversations that may lead to something without the need for a veri - show publically you're a decent sortz and that may be the key kind of thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know exactly how you feel. I joined in the middle of the lockdown and the lack of verification can get you treated like a leper sometimes!!

I know the feeling , I send out polite messages only for them to be left unread for weeks on end so just cancel them & don’t contact them again , I understand that people get unindated with messages but I don’t get why they get left unread for weeks on end .

By *rive u crazyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm in the same boat, mate. And I'm not free to put my face in my profile that makes me even more dodgy. I see that here most of the people are genuine so I'm quite sure that we'll find the way

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

The only suggestion I have is try going into the chat room as you can get a first verification from there and some would happily do it. Also a bit optimistic thinking that clubs would be open when a vaccine hasn’t been fully rolled out.

I don’t like to be seen saying anything because that will make me look even worse , but when you have needs like everyone else what do you do ?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm happy to help with cam veris OP. If you hotlist me, look out for the chat bubble or rainbow icon on my profile, that's when I'm generally free to help out. X

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I know the feeling , I send out polite messages only for them to be left unread for weeks on end so just cancel them & don’t contact them again , I understand that people get unindated with messages but I don’t get why they get left unread for weeks on end . "

Most probably because every day since you sent your message the recipient has had many more messages and just cannot keep up with the flow. If she answered with a rejection it brings another message thanking her for reading it or worse and that again swells her unread inbox.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I just went into the chat room for my local area (which wasn't very busy), said hello, had a little chat and then asked if anyone would mind verifying me.

Someone said yes, so I turned on my cam, had a little chat with them so they could see I was genuine, and I got my Veri.

You don't need to fancy the person, or them fancy you, and you don't need to get naked on cam or anything.

But since using the forums, I've got chatting to loads of lovely people and I'm sure most of them would have been happy to pop on a cam to verify me.

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

"I'm happy to help with cam veris OP. If you hotlist me, look out for the chat bubble or rainbow icon on my profile, that's when I'm generally free to help out. X"
I agree with Mrs Wood, use forum or chat room, actually join in the chat, dont instant message in chat unless it's relevant to do so, look for people local to you that may be interested in meeting when or if covid19 is controlled in the future

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Agree go in your local chat room and join in ! can be a bit hard at 1st but 90% are friendly and willing to offer advice/help and met some truly brilliant people through the chat room and best of luck ...

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has given me tips and advice as well as some offers to help.its much appreciated

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has given me tips and advice as well as some offers to help.its much appreciated "

Thankyou for coming back to us, and good luck. X

» Add a new message to this topic