FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Older. Men overlooked

Older. Men overlooked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricketman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aggy40Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Here Here someone give oldies a chance..

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

what age gap do you define as older?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females ."

Well hopefully nobodies up for meets just now!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's more down to specifics of what a person is looking to have sex with rather than they're overlooked! I have my upper limit set to 53 therefore don't see anyone over that age. You're not being overlooked more not what I'm interested in meeting older than 53 especially for sex!

"I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females ."

Surely it's more to do with attraction than anything else

By *p4funWellyMan  over a year ago

K' town

"I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females .

Surely it's more to do with attraction than anything else "

I agree it should be attraction but some people believe the number is the cut off regardless of the person, it's a shame but it's their choice

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If you call yourself a man, then call us women, not females.

It has almost nothing to do with reliability or experience and almost everything to do with attraction.

The vast majority of women here are not interested in random sex with a working cock.

A problem that we see on here is that a lot of older guys expect people to ignore the fact that they are cheating.

Surely they know that this fact will dramatically reduce the number of people interested?

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

For rather obvious reasons I agree with this! Such a shame we're often blocked from even messaging? Some girls don't know what they're missing?

London

"I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females .

For rather obvious reasons I agree with this! Such a shame we're often blocked from even messaging? Some girls don't know what they're missing? "

Like I said up there ^^^^^^

It has almost nothing to do with reliability or experience and almost everything to do with attraction.

The vast majority of women here are not interested in random sex with a working cock.

London

For rather obvious reasons I agree with this! Such a shame we're often blocked from even messaging? Some girls don't know what they're missing? "

Oh, we are women not girls.

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

I do know what I’m missing. I choose to miss it

"I do know what I’m missing. I choose to miss it "

Great answer.

"Here Here someone give oldies a chance.."

Here is a question.

Why should anyone give anyone a chance on here.

We all know what we want, and to be brutally honest if no-one wants a particular person for any reason whatsoever then it is tough.

If someone looks at a profile and it doesn't light their candle, well that is just the way it is.

'women' block age groups because they aren't attracted to them. OP is the same age as my dad. I wouldnt want to meet anyone my dad's age

Id love to meet an older guy

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"I do know what I’m missing. I choose to miss it

Great answer."

Thank you

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you're not who they're looking for then that's that.

And if you're men then we're women. Please and thank you.

You posted the other day that you're a married man in a sexless marriage. Maybe the women that might have been interested in men your age are looking for someone with no ties. Just a thought.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If it's not what they are looking for they aren't missing anything. Why wouldn't they block people they don't want to message them in the first place?!

"You posted the other day that you're a married man in a sexless marriage. Maybe the women that might have been interested in men your age are looking for someone with no ties. Just a thought. "

Exactly so.

We do not honestly think that many people will find dishonesty attractive.

Why bother with the grief of the wife and children finding out? As a couple ourselves, imagine the public outrage for the couple or woman concerned/?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" what age gap do you define as older? "

Anything above the preferred age range of the person wanting to meet them I would think.

I'd like to meet 60+xx

"You posted the other day that you're a married man in a sexless marriage. Maybe the women that might have been interested in men your age are looking for someone with no ties. Just a thought.

Exactly so.

And the fact that your profile doesn't mention you're married. Does your wife know that you're bi curious? Sorry OP,I wish you no luck on here. You're a snake of the lowest kind!

We do not honestly think that many people will find dishonesty attractive.

Why bother with the grief of the wife and children finding out? As a couple ourselves, imagine the public outrage for the couple or woman concerned/?"

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I'll probably get blocked by a few for this, but what the hell.

It never ceases to amuse me, this problem of older guys having an uphill struggle.

Take an experts word for it, when it comes to light that you are a self made millionaire, with a Coutts cheque book to back it up, suddenly age becomes less of a problem, would you believe! And in extreme cases, suddenly the ladies want to put swinging on the back burner for bit, and just concentrate on getting to know each other as a couple, enforcing my entrenched belief that it doesn't matter what assets a man has in front of him, it's what he has at his back that counts. That's when bimbos of child bearing age can be a must to avoid, especially when they get ideas about bringing their suitcase with them on future meets, not to mention clearing a bit of space in the wardrobe for some of their things to save them having to bring a change of gear with them.

That's not to mention those on here who also have profiles running on straight dating sites, where you would think that on those profiles butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, and age is not a problem. Funny also how those same said ladies get a bit on their high horse after I've sussed them out.

All good fun though.

He's a married man. Most decent women will just block him

"He's a married man. Most decent women will just block him "

Exactly this

"You posted the other day that you're a married man in a sexless marriage. Maybe the women that might have been interested in men your age are looking for someone with no ties. Just a thought. "

This^^^

We just cannot understand why cheating guys come on here, then moan when no-one wants to meet them

"We just cannot understand why cheating guys come on here, then moan when no-one wants to meet them

"

Because they are nieve enough to think because this is a swinging site all the women will just fuck anyone with a cock. We will never meet anyone who is cheating as we would be party to the hurt it would cause if their partner found out.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont think age has anything to do with it its more than likely to do with whether a person finds you attractive enough to want to play!

There are many older ladies on her too

I'd love to meet an older lady xx

By *nsatiableVykingMan  over a year ago

dartmoor

I think its tough fir any single bloke on here, ive been on and off the site for about 3 years and only ever had a conversation with 1 lady which i think is weird cos i generally get a lot of compliments in the real world

Surely my choice matters to me?

I only meet in clubs...and played with older men.. in a club theres no back story attached to a play.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

I like older men

"We just cannot understand why cheating guys come on here, then moan when no-one wants to meet them

Because they are nieve enough to think because this is a swinging site all the women will just fuck anyone with a cock. We will never meet anyone who is cheating as we would be party to the hurt it would cause if their partner found out. "

They seem to have a strange sense of entitlement. That they have a right to sex, just because they can't get it at home.

"I'll probably get blocked by a few for this, but what the hell.

It never ceases to amuse me, this problem of older guys having an uphill struggle.

Take an experts word for it, when it comes to light that you are a self made millionaire, with a Coutts cheque book to back it up, suddenly age becomes less of a problem, would you believe! And in extreme cases, suddenly the ladies want to put swinging on the back burner for bit, and just concentrate on getting to know each other as a couple, enforcing my entrenched belief that it doesn't matter what assets a man has in front of him, it's what he has at his back that counts. That's when bimbos of child bearing age can be a must to avoid, especially when they get ideas about bringing their suitcase with them on future meets, not to mention clearing a bit of space in the wardrobe for some of their things to save them having to bring a change of gear with them.

That's not to mention those on here who also have profiles running on straight dating sites, where you would think that on those profiles butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, and age is not a problem. Funny also how those same said ladies get a bit on their high horse after I've sussed them out.

All good fun though. "

Millionaire or not not all women will fuck. My mrs id not in the slightest impressed about money. On the contrary she hates those who brag about their wealth. There are women out there who are guided by money. But not all. I think your comments are quite demeaning to womem buddy! And you seemed such a nice guy by your profile to. John

I don't overlook older men (or ones of my own age) because they are too old, or because I don't think they would not be up to a meet (reliability/experience and not being pushy, has not been my experience either, when I have encountered older men, so possibly counts towards the overlooking too) . I overlook them because I don't find them attractive... Did you really want to know that? Or would you really be good with a sympathy shag? Concentrate on those that are into guys your age instead of those that aren't

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All good fun though. "

There have always been women who are attracted to money and men who use it to attract women. If both parties get what they want from the experience I don't see a problem.

My personal opinion is that if a man doesn't mention his wealth he's unlikely to attract gold diggers

swansea

I am a very nice guy, just live in the real world.

Some time ago two pals and myself were having little or no success with standard run of the mill, profiles on a very well known straight dating site. I said, leave this to me boys,and let me try a little social experiment here. I then uploaded a, tongue in cheek, no photos profile, calling my handsome millionaire not really knowing what to expect. Suddenly I got inundated with fan mail from all over the country. At first I thought that I couldn't really use the identity to meet anyone, but then when it began to emerge that I had created something that was getting as much attention as glamourous woman such as fabulous looking women get when they pose in exotic lingerie, I thought why not, if you got it flaunt it. Even I misjudged a few though, but thereby hangs a few more tales. That would leave anyone feeling a bit cynical, afraid having proved that cash is king.

I've never been in a knocking shop in my life because, if I can't seduce a woman with natural charm and charisma, I will give up, and become a monk on Caldy island, although dinner etc, on a straight date, or flowers, chocolates, and a bottle of champagne for the hostess at a party invite might work out cheaper.

My wise old mum used to tell us lads back in our courting days, quote, when poverty comes in the door, lurve flies out the window, and I've seen it umpteen times.

Like I said, all good fun.

swansea

Thank you for the feedback nice couple 561. I'd a feeling that my first reply, to the gentleman who posted the topic, would promt debate, please or offend.

I think that I covered my views on knocking shops, and paying for sex in my previous response to the other couple. I've actually said at dinner parties that if I'd been born with a pussy, I'd probably have been the most notorious madam of all time, or found in a ditch. I'm not even sure if I could get it up with the thought at the back of my mind that I would be paying more for a few hours work than I actually pay the accountant, or a high profile solicitor for a particular job.

Like you say though, if it suits some guys to rent a pussy, and pay as you pull, who are we to judge.

Best regards

Glasgow

The Volvo's the problem

All good fun though. "

Some men use their wealth to get younger pussy into bed. So that works both ways x

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

how many surposedly single men on here are attached ?? If they were single they would all be able to accommodate ,just a thought

"He's a married man. Most decent women will just block him how many surposedly single men on here are attached ?? If they were single they would all be able to accommodate ,just a thought "

Reply to last sentence.....not necessarily !!!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I think that us older men that are on here are sometimes overlooked as too old or not up to meets when we probably are reliable and experienced and not pushy on meets with couples / females .I dont think age has anything to do with it its more than likely to do with whether a person finds you attractive enough to want to play!

There are many older ladies on her too "

That,there are..

Its personal choice on who women want to meet.. You have to stick out somehow, above the crowd. When you find out let me know. In my 10 years here it does get harder to find quality meets. But that is part of life..

I left women alone years ago , I meet guys now and bi cpls young guys love older ones like me

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"He's a married man. Most decent women will just block him how many surposedly single men on here are attached ?? If they were single they would all be able to accommodate ,just a thought "

The same would go for single women and couples then. Did you stop and think that some people may be living in a shared houses or be single parents? It's not always black and white.

By *osexyCouple  over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

"I think it's more down to specifics of what a person is looking to have sex with rather than they're overlooked! I have my upper limit set to 53 therefore don't see anyone over that age. You're not being overlooked more not what I'm interested in meeting older than 53 especially for sex! "

Hi , great to see you back xx

Glasgow

Not necessarily, there are many reasons not to accommodate, some might not want to invite people into their homes or disclose their private address.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

From my perspective people are not "overlooked", everybody is on here looking for something different, and people, after a little while, have a very good idea of what works for them and what doesn't.

They might have certain fantasies they wish to live out, certainly things they want to try, particular aesthetic images in their head that work for them or maybe looking for something long-term, none of those would necessarily involve just anybody from the site.

It might be their idea of whoever works best mentally and physically for them to join in those scenarios.

It is not necessarily a case of "overlooked", the same as the very young guys sometimes say they feel overlooked, it's a case of what works for a person to live out their fab fantasies.

Most people are not on here just to have an itch scratched, and if they were, they could probably scratch it themselves.

On top of all that, as has had already been mentioned, somebody who is already in a relationship and cheating, is not something that many others open too being involved with in anyway, as we know the pain and upset it can cause innocent others.

I often get messages saying that something in my preferences, for example, where or how I like to meet is "a shame". how can possibly what I enjoy be "a shame" to anybody else, that's what I'm looking for. I don't think it's a shame that all men are not bi, just because I enjoyed by men more than straight men.

People are fully entitled to come on here with their preferences, and to seek those who they feel may fulfil and excite them.

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

All good fun though. "

By *rashintome68Man  over a year ago

Horndon

Interesting how it only seems to be men cheating on women on here or mentioned, I'll like to know how many single!! Women are married, bored and want some excitement, having had 3 mates cheated on it seems a bit bias on here.

"Interesting how it only seems to be men cheating on women on here or mentioned, I'll like to know how many single!! Women are married, bored and want some excitement, having had 3 mates cheated on it seems a bit bias on here. "

That is very true.

However then women cheating on here don't tend to put moaning threads on the forum.

They are clever enough not to bring themselves into the spotlight.

Theres some fit older guys out there .. id adopt one to take care of each other

Horndon

"Interesting how it only seems to be men cheating on women on here or mentioned, I'll like to know how many single!! Women are married, bored and want some excitement, having had 3 mates cheated on it seems a bit bias on here.

That is very true.

However then women cheating on here don't tend to put moaning threads on the forum.

True and accept that, personally I don't judge anyone or ask questions, everyone has thier own reasons/stories why they are on this site and others and as someone said, it is never black or white. I do also agree that everyone is on here looking for something and there has to be some attraction/connection and is a few cases money might play a role in the majority of cases it doesn't, sometimes you need to accept your someone's type/preference and a polite OK thanks is all that is required and move on, happy fabbing everyone.

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for the feedback nice couple 561. I'd a feeling that my first reply, to the gentleman who posted the topic, would promt debate, please or offend.

I think that I covered my views on knocking shops, and paying for sex in my previous response to the other couple. I've actually said at dinner parties that if I'd been born with a pussy, I'd probably have been the most notorious madam of all time, or found in a ditch. I'm not even sure if I could get it up with the thought at the back of my mind that I would be paying more for a few hours work than I actually pay the accountant, or a high profile solicitor for a particular job.

Like you say though, if it suits some guys to rent a pussy, and pay as you pull, who are we to judge.

Best regards "

Ok.

I'm not really understanding why in your previous reply, if you dislike the way money attracts some women you'd go to the trouble of advertising yourself as a handsome millionaire or why you suggest that a bottle of champagne or dinner and drinks would be cheaper That's just one reason why, if I was single, I'd always insist on paying my way until I knew someone well.

Poverty does have a big effect on relationships but to suggest that it only affects women adversely is disrespectful to women in my opinion.

I'm very glad that although not wealthy I'm able to pay my own way. I'd hate for a guy to be wary that I only wanted him for his possessions or to think that sex with me was in any way transactional.

"Interesting how it only seems to be men cheating on women on here or mentioned, I'll like to know how many single!! Women are married, bored and want some excitement, having had 3 mates cheated on it seems a bit bias on here.

That is very true.

True and accept that, personally I don't judge anyone or ask questions, everyone has thier own reasons/stories why they are on this site and others and as someone said, it is never black or white. I do also agree that everyone is on here looking for something and there has to be some attraction/connection and is a few cases money might play a role in the majority of cases it doesn't, sometimes you need to accept your someone's type/preference and a polite OK thanks is all that is required and move on, happy fabbing everyone.

"

We understand that everyone has their own reason/stories for being here.

But let's be honest now, some are decent honest reasons, and some are dishonest selfish reasons.

It constantly amazes us that so many people do not care for their life partner's feelings.

Of course it is their choice, but however you dress it it is not honest or respectful.

All good fun though. "

The amount of money a man has doesn't interest me at all.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Now I'm no spring chicken myself and over the 12 years that I have been on Fab, my age filter has changed accordingly and this going to sounds very callous but ...

Unfortunately reliability is not what first come to my mind when joining a sex site . That an older man probably might show up ( if the wife lets him out ) doesn't compensate for physical attraction, the lack of stamina, being able to repeat in a timely manner and maintain an erection without needing to be "fluffed up" every few minutes. And alas it is also my experience that once their itch has been scratched, they're ready for a snooze or off home to take the dog out .

I'm sure that there are exceptions to my generalisation but I'd rather save myself the trouble of finding out.

And of course all men on Fab also have to content with the endless supply of .... other men who might tick more boxes than they do

Forum Mod

East Sussex

All good fun though.

The amount of money a man has doesn't interest me at all."

I'm not interested in a guys money if I'm just going to meet him casually for a bit of friendly sex. If I was looking long term I would want him to be solvent as in able to eat and pay his has bill. I'm at a stage in my life where starving in a garret for love holds no appeal.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*gas bill

swansea

Well, what have I started here!

First of all thank you all for taking the trouble to reply, and that's also a special thank you to those who have chosen to message me privately, presumably because, you don't want to air their views in public forum. I'll get back to answering each of your comments as time and circumstance allows.

My profile hasn't had this many viewers in one morning since its been running.

I had a feeling that my first response might be controversial, and although I must admit that most of the comments have been positive, I am adult enough to know that you can't please everyone.

Watch this space guy's, maybe I've found a new approach to success in the world of cyberspace courtship.

Horndon

That is very true.

But let's be honest now, some are decent honest reasons, and some are dishonest selfish reasons.

It constantly amazes us that so many people do not care for their life partner's feelings.

Of course it is their choice, but however you dress it it is not honest or respectful."

This could go on for ever and I completely respect your view but when I say we don't know everyone's situation, let me put this scenario to you when you speak about not being honest or disrectful. A person, man or woman completely adores/loves their partner, one day an accident occurs which tragically prevents them from having a sexual relationship. The unaffective partner still loving their partner still has their desires/needs. They make the decision to have social meets secretly as to not upset their partner returning to them every time and looking after them. Is this disrespectful and dishonest or caring and compassionate?

That is very true.

Of course it is their choice, but however you dress it it is not honest or respectful.

This could go on for ever and I completely respect your view but when I say we don't know everyone's situation, let me put this scenario to you when you speak about not being honest or disrectful. A person, man or woman completely adores/loves their partner, one day an accident occurs which tragically prevents them from having a sexual relationship. The unaffective partner still loving their partner still has their desires/needs. They make the decision to have social meets secretly as to not upset their partner returning to them every time and looking after them. Is this disrespectful and dishonest or caring and compassionate?

"

There are always exceptions in everything and we all know that.

Do you think that it is dishonest or caring??

What about the other scenario? That because they love and adore each other, they have an honest open conversation.

The injured partner thanks the other partner for being so honest and says get on with it.

However, the majority of people cheating are not in that position are they?

Is that your position crash?

Nothing to do with age I believe x

Surely it's more to do with attraction than anything else "

One would hope so it it's all rather pointless really. I do full understand where the OP is coming from. With the age filter it stops even the possibility of know if there is or could be an attraction.

The age filter is the first block that's used towards finding if there's an attraction.

Your local feed is governed by age selection which is ok if more important than anything else. It doesn't look at the other person's age filters as it'll put in people whom your filter accepts but ignores if you fit into their filter restrictions. So for an older person the majority of those in your local feed are not interested in meeting you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well, what have I started here!

First of all thank you all for taking the trouble to reply, and that's also a special thank you to those who have chosen to message me privately, presumably because, you don't want to air their views in public forum. I'll get back to answering each of your comments as time and circumstance allows.

My profile hasn't had this many viewers in one morning since its been running.

I had a feeling that my first response might be controversial, and although I must admit that most of the comments have been positive, I am adult enough to know that you can't please everyone.

Watch this space guy's, maybe I've found a new approach to success in the world of cyberspace courtship. "

, maybe you have.

The subject has been discussed before on the forum. Women overwhelmingly say that a man's financial status has no bearing on how attractive they find them and I think that is representative of the wider world. However sugar daddies wouldn't exist if it was true of all women

Horndon

No, this was someone I knew,appreciate the part of having an open conversation and that is one option but in this case it would have distroyed the partner. All I was trying to say and I have learnt is that I don't judge anyone's decision or situation, they have their reasons and their decision. I honestly really respect the swinging community, the bond and trust between everyone is something very special that not everyone understands or can enjoy. We all have our views and I just think sometimes we can all be too quick to judge, men and women. We both know there are men and women on here that say they are single and aren't, some openingly say they are married but the other partner isn't playing and doesn't know and some say they are in an open relationship but who knows. All I do know is sometimes it's worth taking a little time to chat and get to know someone and if it doesn't work, there is no chemistry then what's been lost, who knows you may still say as friends and ad someone has already said, jus because you chat doesn't mean it is always going to or should end in sex, the social/connecting is all part of it. X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op, we've hijacked your thread a bit, sorry.

Older people do get overlooked, it's a fact of life. I'm a 64 year old woman, why would a man want to have sex with me when there's a younger woman available? I accept it, there's nothing I can do about it but I do admit that the big 65 is moving in to view and that's quite a milestone

"No, this was someone I knew,appreciate the part of having an open conversation and that is one option but in this case it would have distroyed the partner. All I was trying to say and I have learnt is that I don't judge anyone's decision or situation, they have their reasons and their decision. I honestly really respect the swinging community, the bond and trust between everyone is something very special that not everyone understands or can enjoy. We all have our views and I just think sometimes we can all be too quick to judge, men and women. We both know there are men and women on here that say they are single and aren't, some openingly say they are married but the other partner isn't playing and doesn't know and some say they are in an open relationship but who knows. All I do know is sometimes it's worth taking a little time to chat and get to know someone and if it doesn't work, there is no chemistry then what's been lost, who knows you may still say as friends and ad someone has already said, jus because you chat doesn't mean it is always going to or should end in sex, the social/connecting is all part of it. X"

We are glad you bought it out.

I think we can all see that over 95% of cases are just purely selfish cheating.

It isn't that the cheat is scared about hurting their partner, it is usually about the cheat being scared that they will be asked to leave.

We have seen it first hand many times.

"Op, we've hijacked your thread a bit, sorry.

Older people do get overlooked, it's a fact of life. I'm a 64 year old woman, why would a man want to have sex with me when there's a younger woman available? I accept it, there's nothing I can do about it but I do admit that the big 65 is moving in to view and that's quite a milestone "

Apologies.

Yes, a different conversation has changed the direction of this post.

Sorry.

We will say about age.

We don't honestly think it is about age. As always we have to accept that as we get older not as many people find us attractive.

The numbers will be further reduced by the baggage carried, but that is the case for all age groups.

Horndon

Yes, sorry OP, the thread has diversified a bit, didnt mean to hijack it. I think it is just a fact of life that as we get older the age group we are attracted to gets smaller but stay positive, I love the old quote about the young bull and the old bull standing in afield, the young bull says to the old bull 'let's run down there and fuck a cow', the old bull looks at him and replies', let's walk down there and and fuck them all. It's all about knowing what to do but everyone likes a young bull or cow sometimes, stay safe

Agree totally.

Older guys may as wrll pack up and leave this site to be honest. Then you see the state of young guys today and think whats wrong with me?

Women just do not seem interedted in anything after 55 in the main.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Agree totally.

Older guys may as wrll pack up and leave this site to be honest. Then you see the state of young guys today and think whats wrong with me?

Women just do not seem interedted in anything after 55 in the main."

it's just a preference

Horndon

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 12:27:45]

doncaster

Who wants spam when fillet steak is so plentiful ?

Horndon

A bit harsh, 'turbo', I'm pretty sure a lot of younger guys kbiw what they are doing also. It is just preference and we should respect that and everyone. I've found that as I get older although the experiences get fewer they are more memorable.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

When I rejoined Fabs September 2017 I was 4 months short of my 50th birthday not sure if that is classed as old but I felt old.I rejoined with lower expectations and a different mindset as I could not accommodate and not the most photogenic I felt sending endless messages was not going to work as it didn’t the first time round.I applied and was successful in joining a members only club which thankfully for me accepted me as a member , I go to a spa , and attend socials.Whilst I have not had as much success as I would have liked I feel in a better place mentally with my new approach to Fabs.So my advice to any single guys the wrong side of 50 is look up the local clubs and socials in your area or areas you are willing to travel to get yourself noticed in real life / the flesh by meeting other like minded people at clubs or socials.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

For rather obvious reasons I agree with this! Such a shame we're often blocked from even messaging? Some girls don't know what they're missing?

'women' block age groups because they aren't attracted to them. OP is the same age as my dad. I wouldnt want to meet anyone my dad's age"

Quite and it works both ways. We have no desire to meet guys who're the same age as our children.

Iv no complaints tbh each to their own wev all got our own choices simple ,been on here few yr now and iv ad meets with younger and my own age ,, cant please everyone can we ??

"Who wants spam when fillet steak is so plentiful ? "

To be honest, a view that anyone of us will share.

Why not have the best available?

Horndon

"Who wants spam when fillet steak is so plentiful ?

Why not have the best available?"

Does this show our age when we can remember Spam

doncaster

Does this show our age when we can remember Spam "

I think they still sell it quite readily available so maybe just being observant ?

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 13:24:33]

Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did .

"Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did ."

This is so true.

We all know whether we are attractive or not.

Everyone gets what they should. Let's just stop moaning.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Does this show our age when we can remember Spam I think they still sell it quite readily available so maybe just being observant ? "

Some people do like spam though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did ."

Waaah it's true. I'm a saggy, dried up, old baggage

Glasgow

Hmmm...one wonders what a woman (of any age) might find attractive in you, despite being a middle aged man.

My pussy would be dry when encountering some guys !!!!!

"Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did .

Waaah it's true. I'm a saggy, dried up, old baggage "

Far from it!

Wtf lol even younger ladies have saggy tits rather than the perky ones. Lovely message btw really showing your age

Hampshire

"Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did .

It’s just lucky that old dried up prunes like me have no issues pulling young stallions on Fab hence you never read similar posts from women posters

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I don't think we're overlooked, it's just down to preference. Most women and couples tend to meet those +/-5 years or so from their own age. Nothing wrong with that, it's what they feel comfortable with.

I think sometimes what can be overlooked is experience and that could be helpful to those who are just starting out. But again many prefer to meet their own age, again understandable.

I started when I was 33, have had many experiences, some that many on here could only dream about, so if I never have a playmeet again it doesn't bother me, I have my memories. One thing I learnt early on is never have any expectations. I still live by that.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Far from it!

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It’s just lucky that old dried up prunes like me have no issues pulling young stallions on Fab hence you never read similar posts from women posters

"

Lol. What he says is true though although it could have been better expressed . I know that *most* people will prefer a younger person, it's life, meh!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

I keep reading the phrase "Age filter" in relation to this discussion.

Has anyone else noticed the huge number of profiles that have 99 set as their upper age limit.

I guess what that really says about them is that attention to detail is not their forte, rather than they are happy to meet borderline centenarians!

Not true you look fabulous and I am sure have a great personality. Many men prefer older, sexy women.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

The woman I'm currently playing with is almost 20 years younger than me. Age has never been an issue between us, what we do have is mutual attraction and respect for each other.

Sadly she's moving away soon

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

theres nothing attractive about being a self centered narcissistic grabbing self important

bitch no matter how young and pretty you are, some take a while before they realize that!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not true you look fabulous and I am sure have a great personality. Many men prefer older, sexy women."

Thank you. My comment was tongue in cheek, I know I'm not an old baggage but I might be dried up and saggy .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"theres nothing attractive about being a self centered narcissistic grabbing self important

bitch no matter how young and pretty you are, some take a while before they realize that! "

Damn! Really! I'm going to have to rethink my approach

Wow i bet your inbox will be as dry as your witt.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Not true you look fabulous and I am sure have a great personality. Many men prefer older, sexy women.

Thank you. My comment was tongue in cheek, I know I'm not an old baggage but I might be dried up and saggy .

"

You're a fine example of a woman in her prime! Don't worry about becoming 65 you will still have your pick of men and judging by some of the comments made you'd be best avoiding such shallow types.

Glasgow

Wow i bet your inbox will be as dry as your witt. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're a fine example of a woman in her prime! Don't worry about becoming 65 you will still have your pick of men and judging by some of the comments made you'd be best avoiding such shallow types.

"

Well 65 is better than the alternative

Menston near Ilkley

I am older than you OP and the only time I get overlooked is when she is on top! Perhaps it's something else affecting your success?

All good fun though.

There have always been women who are attracted to money and men who use it to attract women. If both parties get what they want from the experience I don't see a problem.

My personal opinion is that if a man doesn't mention his wealth he's unlikely to attract gold diggers"

Trump Trump Trumpety Trump?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Some older men still do really well here,

They make themselves stand out and meet those who are interested in their age range.

Many of us women and couples will look at a profile first, when they receive a message.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I am older than you OP and the only time I get overlooked is when she is on top! Perhaps it's something else affecting your success? "

You are the exception that proves the rule though. You're more successful than most

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I am not age-ist, it's not about birthdays for me, it's about attraction, I prefer mature.

By *uoPervertidoCouple  over a year ago

where we need to be

Personally, I (female half) think that us women are more particular with who our playmates are and what we find attractive. Age is one factor that contributes to that. Unfortunately I don't find many men above 50 attractive nor men below 25.

I tend to find that men on here have a wider age filter than women and to be honest I don't blame them. Women are beautiful creatures whether they be 19 or 58.

I am older than you OP and the only time I get overlooked is when she is on top! Perhaps it's something else affecting your success? "

Exactly - you have a lovely smiling profile pic, smartly dressed and have looked after your appearance.

Some of the older men on Fab come across as being lacking in a sense of humour and anything on their profile that would encourage a woman’s interest.

I have also found some older men are only interested in daytime short meetings which are not of interest to me.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Best just to be patient...itll happen its not a race

"Here Here someone give oldies a chance.."

I’m flattered by men in their 20s to 50s wanting to meet me. I’m 68 not 63 btw

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

This

Menston near Ilkley

I am older than you OP and the only time I get overlooked is when she is on top! Perhaps it's something else affecting your success? :-

Exactly - you have a lovely smiling profile pic, smartly dressed and have looked after your appearance.

Some of the older men on Fab come across as being lacking in a sense of humour and anything on their profile that would encourage a woman’s interest.

I have also found some older men are only interested in daytime short meetings which are not of interest to me."

Why thank you Ma'am!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I am a very nice guy, just live in the real world.

Some time ago two pals and myself were having little or no success with standard run of the mill, profiles on a very well known straight dating site. I said, leave this to me boys,and let me try a little social experiment here. I then uploaded a, tongue in cheek, no photos profile, calling my handsome millionaire not really knowing what to expect. Suddenly I got inundated with fan mail from all over the country. At first I thought that I couldn't really use the identity to meet anyone, but then when it began to emerge that I had created something that was getting as much attention as glamourous woman such as fabulous looking women get when they pose in exotic lingerie, I thought why not, if you got it flaunt it. Even I misjudged a few though, but thereby hangs a few more tales. That would leave anyone feeling a bit cynical, afraid having proved that cash is king.

I've never been in a knocking shop in my life because, if I can't seduce a woman with natural charm and charisma, I will give up, and become a monk on Caldy island, although dinner etc, on a straight date, or flowers, chocolates, and a bottle of champagne for the hostess at a party invite might work out cheaper.

My wise old mum used to tell us lads back in our courting days, quote, when poverty comes in the door, lurve flies out the window, and I've seen it umpteen times.

Like I said, all good fun. "

I have a very successful career, properties and, life. I don't need any man's money. I have a lover and, we meet others.

I think some if your views belong in the 1970's.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

This is the third post that you've made on this subject in 2 weeks.

Old guys aren't in demand. Some will get lucky but most won't- its a fact.

Show maturity and get over it.

Notts

depends if your vintage or just old

an old banger or a classic master piece

cheap shoddy new is not as good as well crafted old.....

Bexley

Show maturity and get over it."

Either that or go and pay for it. Lots do, that's why it is so widespread. You might well be pleasantly surprised.

There's money to be made from all aspects of the geriatric market and the smart operators will be good at 'making you king with your thing', especially if they are looking to make it regular.

You'd be surprised how many men I've known who met a compatible life partner that way.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

'women' block age groups because they aren't attracted to them. OP is the same age as my dad. I wouldnt want to meet anyone my dad's age"

When I used the term girls it was meant to be complimentary!

I couldn't agree more about the free choice the 'ladies' have and realise that the comment re someone the same age as my Dad is perfectly valid. I'm inclined to shy away from 'ladies' younger than my daughter for the same reason. 'It just doesn't feel right?'

Stay safe everyone!

Show maturity and get over it."

He won't stop.

Some people feel entitled.

swansea

Thanks for the thumbs, I should have known that I could rely on a brother Celt to back me up! I'm listening to all this crap about married people playing away fixtures, but if we were both in the construction industry, and leaving home to seek an honest Bob, that's 5p in today's money for all you youngsters, I can't really remember what they looked like, but just got told about them, you will then know as well as I do that when travelling tradesmen like ourselves used to hit town, we would score with local woman, married included, because, not only were we a breath of fresh air, but also we weren't local, and locals Yap, we didn't.

So with that in mind, infidelity has been going on for centuries, it's not a new invention, and like a champion staple chaser still has a lot of fences to jump, not to mention all the other jumps still to done.

Sincerest apologies to everyone else who I haven't replied to, especially _icecouple561 as you have responded to me twice, and I haven't had a chance to acknowledge you, but such is life in the fast lane. For now though, take it from me, if I'm reading you correctly, you two are as good as it gets, and I will respond, probably after my mums had her old lobby a washed down, and brother Celt here will explain that one to you.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

All good fun though.

Millionaire or not not all women will fuck. My mrs id not in the slightest impressed about money. On the contrary she hates those who brag about their wealth. There are women out there who are guided by money. But not all. I think your comments are quite demeaning to womem buddy! And you seemed such a nice guy by your profile to. John"

In case the OP has missed the last century or so. Some of "us women" earn our own livings, own our own houses and dont give a flying shite what the men around us do or don't earn. FML

swansea

Oh dear me, I think that someone else might be about to block me, and that's going to leave me so distressed and distraught, amazed and astounded, and perplexed, and bemused, that I might be having an insomnic moment tonight...I don't think so! Xxx

swansea

What about three cheers for Volvoman for starting this ball rolling.

It's a while since I've been in Waterlooville, or had a pint in Cowplane Social Club, if it's still going, but if I ever get up that way again, we can drink each other's health, and maybe we can ask Jan, the lady from just outside Petersfield to join us. She was the lady I used to meet and party with every alternate weekend up your way, and took me to Skinnydippers, later to be called The Ministry of Sin, in Brighton.

Three cheers for Volvoman hip hip etc, hip hip etc, hip hip etc.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"What about three cheers for Volvoman for starting this ball rolling.

It's a while since I've been in Waterlooville, or had a pint in Cowplane Social Club, if it's still going, but if I ever get up that way again, we can drink each other's health, and maybe we can ask Jan, the lady from just outside Petersfield to join us. She was the lady I used to meet and party with every alternate weekend up your way, and took me to Skinnydippers, later to be called The Ministry of Sin, in Brighton.

Three cheers for Volvoman hip hip etc, hip hip etc, hip hip etc. "

More likely to be hip op, hip op, hip op

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

There are some really successful older people on here that have great success. It’s not just about age. I think it’s fair to say that as you get older you’ll probably appeal to fewer people, but that’s just how it goes. As I get older I’m certainly getting less physically attractive. I’m sure there are fewer men that’d like to shag me now than there were 10 years ago, and by the time I get to 70 I expect it’ll be a very small group.

Aside from your age though I think your approach and timing are the issue. You were mistaken if you thought that there would be a glut of ladies waiting for a 70 year old who’s cheating on his wife to come and have sex with them during a pandemic when it’s illegal to do so. You joined 8 months ago, we haven’t been allowed to meet for almost all that time and your forum posts give off a desperate, entitled and altogether not very attractive vibe. Putting the whole lot together you’re unlikely to successful.

It must be terrible to be in a sexless marriage if you don’t want to be, but I’m not sure coming on Fab and expecting you’d be inundated with offers was realistic. You must have thought that was going to happen or you wouldn’t be posting things like this when it hasn’t.

Canford Cliffs

Show maturity and get over it.

Either that or go and pay for it. Lots do, that's why it is so widespread. You might well be pleasantly surprised.

There's money to be made from all aspects of the geriatric market and the smart operators will be good at 'making you king with your thing', especially if they are looking to make it regular.

You'd be surprised how many men I've known who met a compatible life partner that way. "

If you're not getting fed at home you can go to a nice restaurant and you might have to pay for the privilege but at least you get to chose what you eat.

Bexley

"

If you're not getting fed at home you can go to a nice restaurant and you might have to pay for the privilege but at least you get to chose what you eat."

I wonder if there are websites for people who want to scrounge free food all the time? !!!

I love an older man xx

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

"Now I'm no spring chicken myself and over the 12 years that I have been on Fab, my age filter has changed accordingly and this going to sounds very callous but ...

Unfortunately reliability is not what first come to my mind when joining a sex site . That an older man probably might show up ( if the wife lets him out ) doesn't compensate for physical attraction, the lack of stamina, being able to repeat in a timely manner and maintain an erection without needing to be "fluffed up" every few minutes. And alas it is also my experience that once their itch has been scratched, they're ready for a snooze or off home to take the dog out .

I'm sure that there are exceptions to my generalisation but I'd rather save myself the trouble of finding out.

And of course all men on Fab also have to content with the endless supply of .... other men who might tick more boxes than they do "

Bloody hell, you've been talking to my Mrs lol.

It's exactly for these little imperfections, or features I prefer to call them, that we set our lower age limit to 30. We should probably review that upwards now except I wouldn't want to deprive Aurelia of any younger persons who might be interested. That's why I like to play the cuckold mostly, for the above reasons.

On the whole though, socially, we just get on better with older couples, especially those older than myself.

It's what we are comfortable with and nothing really to get offended about.

I’m 54 and 55 in March and I’m still having the time of my life and turn lots of people down as well.just not at the moment with Covid

No one is meeting because of covid just having fun on here

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

This! We haven't blocked age groups yet but we're unlikely to meet anyone the same ages as our kids... just too weird.

Also I suspect just as many older women are overlooked because old boys only want the younger women. Something about goose, ganders and sauce?

Here and There

"

If you're not getting fed at home you can go to a nice restaurant and you might have to pay for the privilege but at least you get to chose what you eat.

I wonder if there are websites for people who want to scrounge free food all the time? !!!"

I’d say OP thinks this is one. Unfortunately he’s not alone either.

By *en EdmundsMan  over a year ago

Anytown

"

I wonder if there are websites for people who want to scrounge free food all the time? !!!

I’d say OP thinks this is one. Unfortunately he’s not alone either. "

Yes, you go to a nice restaurant and pay for it. Go and pay for it.

Very rarely does anyone get it for nothing.

If you are competing with others, of course it is the survival of the best and the fittest.

Sadly there are people on here that think they are entitled to a free sympathy fuck because swingers sometimes have sex with others.

And when they don't get it, they come moaning on here...

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

All good fun though. "

Bitter much?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

That is very true.

"

In answer to your last statement, yes,its disrespectful and dishonest as it is being done without thier knowledge or consent. Dress it up however you like, it all boils down to the same thing, cheating.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

He blocked us cos we outlined EXACTLY why cheating isn’t swinging!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"

If you are competing with others, of course it is the survival of the best and the fittest.

Sadly there are people on here that think they are entitled to a free sympathy fuck because swingers sometimes have sex with others.

"

Every damn day someone whinges about not getting meets cos they think this is a free escorting site!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Every damn day someone whinges about not getting meets cos they think this is a free escorting site! "

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Take an experts word for it, when it comes to light that you are a self made milliona ire, with a Coutts cheque book to back it up, suddenly age becomes less of a problem, would you believe! And in extreme cases, suddenly the ladies want to put swinging on the back burner for bit, and just concentrate on getting to know each other as a couple, enforcing my entrenched belief that it doesn't matter what assets a man has in front of him, it's what he has at his back that counts. That's when bimbos of child bearing age can be a must to avoid, especially when they get ideas about bringing their suitcase with them on future meets, not to mention clearing a bit of space in the wardrobe for some of their things to save them having to bring a change of gear with them.

All good fun though.

Millionaire or not not all women will fuck. My mrs id not in the slightest impressed about money. On the contrary she hates those who brag about their wealth. There are women out there who are guided by money. But not all. I think your comments are quite demeaning to womem buddy! And you seemed such a nice guy by your profile to. John

In case the OP has missed the last century or so. Some of "us women" earn our own livings, own our own houses and dont give a flying shite what the men around us do or don't earn. FML "

Totally agree 100%, but it wasnt the op that made any comment about money, that was a different poster.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Oh, we are women not girls."

don't be so anal

Canford Cliffs

Oh, we are women not girls. don't be so anal"

That says more about your attitude than a thousand words in a profile could.

Bexley

" ...it wasnt the op that made any comment about money, that was a different poster."

Misattribution is going to happen all the time until this site comes to grips with its badly designed quotation format.

There is a desperate need for every quote to always have its author made clear every time it gets used, no matter if it gets embedded in a future quoted sequence of replies.

Somebody in charge please sort this out.

London

Oh, we are women not girls. don't be so anal

That says more about your attitude than a thousand words in a profile could. "

It's always a blessing when someone declares their colours so succinctly.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Lots of older men say women are “missing out” by not meeting them, but I’m really not sure what we’re missing out on? I don’t want to meet people at either extreme - no-one old enough to be my parent (or grandparent) and no-one young enough to be my child. In practice, I generally don’t find men attractive over the age of 45. I keep my age filter on - which some of you seem to find unfair because we should “give you a chance” and “get to know you” - because I’ve also found that some of the nastiest messages I’ve had have been men over 50. The worst response to a polite no thanks that I ever had was from a man of 71. So I avoid the problem altogether by blocking everyone outside my rather narrow age range. Which is a shame sometimes because it means women outside that range can’t contact me either, and I’m much more likely to be interested in women than men over a certain age.

This thread did prompt me to try a small and very unscientific experiment, though. I found a website listing celebrities in their 60s and looked through all 259 of them. Out of that 259, I found 2 (one man, one woman) who I’d consider. And that’s celebrities, “the beautiful people”; who generally look after themselves better, have access to cosmetic surgery, who often have the advantage of being very attractive people to start with. Even with all their fame and money (which apparently we’re really keen on), I’d say no to the vast majority of them. There were people on that list who I fancied like mad 20 years ago, and I’d turn them down now as well. If I can’t find 60-something celebrities I’d be willing to have sex with, what are the odds that I’d find a 60-something average person attractive? And before any older men have a go at me for being shallow, perhaps they could answer this - why are you looking for younger women instead of women your own age? Is it because you don’t find 60- and 70-somethings attractive?

Notts

think there is a lack of imagination here? when i was younger getting fucked or fucking someone older held a perverse pleasure, now im older it still does but in reverse lol dont get me wrong, i like all ages but certain dynamics work better with age gaps

Hampshire

"think there is a lack of imagination here? when i was younger getting fucked or fucking someone older held a perverse pleasure, now im older it still does but in reverse lol dont get me wrong, i like all ages but certain dynamics work better with age gaps "

Fair enough ...when I was twenty I shagged my 39 years old accountant and had a huge crush on my mum's best friend husband ( as a guess I'd say he was 40) .

That said at age 54 there is no way I'd have sex with a 74 years old unless I was married to him

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

thats where the olden days of contact mags ads in loot or free ads you were probably guaranteed a good time

By *uoPervertidoCouple  over a year ago

where we need to be

"Lots of older men say women are “missing out” by not meeting them, but I’m really not sure what we’re missing out on? I don’t want to meet people at either extreme - no-one old enough to be my parent (or grandparent) and no-one young enough to be my child. In practice, I generally don’t find men attractive over the age of 45. I keep my age filter on - which some of you seem to find unfair because we should “give you a chance” and “get to know you” - because I’ve also found that some of the nastiest messages I’ve had have been men over 50. The worst response to a polite no thanks that I ever had was from a man of 71. So I avoid the problem altogether by blocking everyone outside my rather narrow age range. Which is a shame sometimes because it means women outside that range can’t contact me either, and I’m much more likely to be interested in women than men over a certain age.

This thread did prompt me to try a small and very unscientific experiment, though. I found a website listing celebrities in their 60s and looked through all 259 of them. Out of that 259, I found 2 (one man, one woman) who I’d consider. And that’s celebrities, “the beautiful people”; who generally look after themselves better, have access to cosmetic surgery, who often have the advantage of being very attractive people to start with. Even with all their fame and money (which apparently we’re really keen on), I’d say no to the vast majority of them. There were people on that list who I fancied like mad 20 years ago, and I’d turn them down now as well. If I can’t find 60-something celebrities I’d be willing to have sex with, what are the odds that I’d find a 60-something average person attractive? And before any older men have a go at me for being shallow, perhaps they could answer this - why are you looking for younger women instead of women your own age? Is it because you don’t find 60- and 70-somethings attractive?"

Bexley

"thats where the olden days of contact mags ads in loot or free ads you were probably guaranteed a good time "

Those were the days!

Long before mobile phones. You would be given a box number and get sent a wodge of letters once a week.

I twigged that lots of people didn't buy Loot, they just looked at the back page where the continuations were, so I always started my ad with 'Youthful...'

to guarantee it being one of the last few.

No good being AAAardvark if you were after a hole in one, which many dates turned out to be.

Here and There

"

Every damn day someone whinges about not getting meets cos they think this is a free escorting site! "

I think they really do don’t they? They seem to pop up and when they don’t immediately get a throng of women falling over themselves they’re put out and really surprised.

swansea

Loot newspapers! You are going back a bit. The Manchester loot was where I got started.

In my younger days, I was also a bit of a regular Del Boy, and I'd buy local free ads papers when working away, and see if anything was worth a punt in order to cover the expenses of working away from home. I couldn't believe my luck when I read the back page of The Manchester loot, so needless to say I placed an ad. Manchester was the biggest eye opener of my life, and the rest is history! I remember coming back to Wales and telling other guy's on construction sites about this Manchester loot, and they thought that I was full of shit, until a piling engineer came down here to do some specialist work, and told them all in the canteen that I wasn't full of crap, as he was doing the same, and produced a copy of The Loot from his Land Rover.

Although as a young bull, and a rank novice in those days, I was a fast learner, thanks indeed to those seriously understanding woman, and couples who really, looking back, could have humiliated me on the highest level.

What I would say is, back in the days of connecting through publications, and Polaroid pics, which weren't cheap by today's standards, you didn't have the vast element of time wasters, daydreamers and wannabes that you have in the weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship, just genuine swingers out for a good time, whatever their desires were.

I wonder what response a post about the nostalgic age of swinging might get. Memories from the days when hardware was something that you got at the iron mongers, and all the only software around was located between old men's legs before viagara was invented, when it was also hip for a guy to take a woman, who had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to look her best, out for the evening, and not expect her to have a pocket calculator in her handbag to work out her share of the tab.

Somebody said that some of my ideas belonged to the 1970's, I think that there was a lot to be said for that era, although it was back then that I first started growing pubic, and made the remarkable discovery that what was hanging between my legs, was not just also for stirring my tea with, metaphorically speaking.

Glasgow

"Loot newspapers! You are going back a bit. The Manchester loot was where I got started.

In my younger days, I was also a bit of a regular Del Boy, and I'd buy local free ads papers when working away, and see if anything was worth a punt in order to cover the expenses of working away from home. I couldn't believe my luck when I read the back page of The Manchester loot, so needless to say I placed an ad. Manchester was the biggest eye opener of my life, and the rest is history! I remember coming back to Wales and telling other guy's on construction sites about this Manchester loot, and they thought that I was full of shit, until a piling engineer came down here to do some specialist work, and told them all in the canteen that I wasn't full of crap, as he was doing the same, and produced a copy of The Loot from his Land Rover.

Although as a young bull, and a rank novice in those days, I was a fast learner, thanks indeed to those seriously understanding woman, and couples who really, looking back, could have humiliated me on the highest level.

What I would say is, back in the days of connecting through publications, and Polaroid pics, which weren't cheap by today's standards, you didn't have the vast element of time wasters, daydreamers and wannabes that you have in the weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship, just genuine swingers out for a good time, whatever their desires were.

I wonder what response a post about the nostalgic age of swinging might get. Memories from the days when hardware was something that you got at the iron mongers, and all the only software around was located between old men's legs before viagara was invented, when it was also hip for a guy to take a woman, who had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to look her best, out for the evening, and not expect her to have a pocket calculator in her handbag to work out her share of the tab.

Somebody said that some of my ideas belonged to the 1970's, I think that there was a lot to be said for that era, although it was back then that I first started growing pubic, and made the remarkable discovery that what was hanging between my legs, was not just also for stirring my tea with, metaphorically speaking.

"

...errr, wrong thread!

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

I don't believe that us older male's are overlooked, there is just so many males on the site the ladies and couples have an extremely wide range to choose from.

doncaster

"

Every damn day someone whinges about not getting meets cos they think this is a free escorting site!

I think they really do don’t they? They seem to pop up and when they don’t immediately get a throng of women falling over themselves they’re put out and really surprised. "

I think it's pretty evident that some men join this site and obviously believe that they will be thighs deep in pussy fighting women off , all those sluts slags and chavs just gagging for lots of fuck now cocks , It just makes me giggle when I see the multiple times daily threads asking "what's wrong with me"

By *olinOfBathMan  over a year ago

Corsham

No problem here, until lockdown, when I stopped looking for meets anyway. It's probably a momentum thing - getting a verification soon after joining that said I'm a jolly good chap, from a very experienced lady swinger, did me no harm at all.

We have lived our lives and been able to work out on what we like and don’t like without being told we’re wrong??

We all like what we like and surely that’s the end of the story?

We are going to be honest here.

We are in our mid-50s and have been on here for a very long time.

We are yet to see a guy in their 70s attractive.

Sorry to be so brutal, but that is just the way it is.

Despite what some people think, this isn't a free sex site.

At 55 I do not expect to be inundated with messages from women and couples. I do get a few though and I am quite ok with this.

Dnt think its anything to do with how you behave i personally just am not attracted if im honest. There maybe the odd one or 2 who ive met but we all know black doesnt crack. I prefer 40 plus. I think I've earned it. Ive stayed in good shape and fit. I expect the same sorry

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Not sure if overlooked is the term. To be honest we'd say that older single guys are probably just the least desired on fab.

One of our observations since joining is that older guys seem to aim for people a lot younger as we're always getting messages from 60 plus guys.

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

*Checks if pussy has dried up *

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

"Let’s be honest young is beautiful ,ladies get to a certain age everything goes Sth ,even fake tits look shit on an old women ,and their pussy drys up ,needing cream to lubricate it ,let the young enjoy each other that’s what we all did . *Checks if pussy has dried up * "

Mine's fine... im guessing we haven't got to that "certain age" yet...

I find short men are overlooked more than old men.

Literally.

Boom boom.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Everyones busy reading and interacting with the interesting profiles

Best just be patient ,if it's going to happen it will happen. if not its just one of them things .you know the old saying Rome wasn't built in a day,

swansea

I know, and I just elaborated on the subject a bit. However what has happened is that my profile has had more views, and I've had more private messages since then, I'm sat here wondering what topic I can dream up that's going to draw attention to myself like this has done. I honestly never thought that, as a reasonably mature guy myself, I would get this much feedback in such a short space of time.

Thanks for your response. Xxx

Canford Cliffs

"I know, and I just elaborated on the subject a bit. However what has happened is that my profile has had more views, and I've had more private messages since then, I'm sat here wondering what topic I can dream up that's going to draw attention to myself like this has done. I honestly never thought that, as a reasonably mature guy myself, I would get this much feedback in such a short space of time.

Thanks for your response. Xxx"

Your verifications list looks like an advert for a Saga holiday.