nowhere

*waves*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If anyone wants the link message me

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Can i ask OP what happen in these groups ?

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Chat organisation. Idea swapping all sorts can happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ll be open to joining the kik when Wolf gets back from Serbia

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

following

Tap the link to join my group "FabHeathens,Pagans&Witches" on Kik! kik.me/g/UyeSSaE0WCRP_YyZQgkZy7KjS9I

What about the Jedi ? Wasn't that a religion that got put by 1000s a while back on the government census...?

If I remember that was a student thing

Well wasn't it the 7th biggest declared religion in the UK with 170,000+ stating that...probably more than stated witch

Jedi was based off the Tao wasn’t it? Aspects of Buddhism and Shinto mixed in. It’s not necessarily a bad life style to follow but I wouldn’t say a made up faith for a sci fi film fits the bill of ‘pagan’

I don’t think I got a reply to my question about what music we all listen too? I’ve started listening to Forndom to help me relax and meditate. Anybody have any other suggestions?

By *idwesty74Man  over a year ago

Romsey

"Tap the link to join my group "FabHeathens,Pagans&Witches" on Kik! kik.me/g/UyeSSaE0WCRP_YyZQgkZy7KjS9I"

Does the link work?

"Can i ask OP what happen in these groups ?"

Also me and Dorset Wolf will be starting a pagan sex cult

"I don’t think I got a reply to my question about what music we all listen too? I’ve started listening to Forndom to help me relax and meditate. Anybody have any other suggestions? "

I started listening to gong baths for relaxation and meditation it works very good for me but not sure if that matches your taste.

And checking in this thread for interesting suggestions

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

What’s this kik group and good eve everyone, could I be added to this kik group

"I don’t think I got a reply to my question about what music we all listen too? I’ve started listening to Forndom to help me relax and meditate. Anybody have any other suggestions?

I started listening to gong baths for relaxation and meditation it works very good for me but not sure if that matches your taste.

And checking in this thread for interesting suggestions "

I listen to Wardruna, Heilung, Fornfom, Faun and other similar stuff, as well as Metal, and Folk rock, but also as a Morris dancer I end up listening to a lot of trad English folk music

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

40 acres of private woodland to celebrate when this is all over. Beautiful and ancient Celtic rocks, streams, waterfalls and massive oaks. Looking forward to lighting a bonfire and celebrating.

Blessed Be everyone cum say hello

"I don’t think I got a reply to my question about what music we all listen too? I’ve started listening to Forndom to help me relax and meditate. Anybody have any other suggestions?

I listen to Wardruna, Heilung, Fornfom, Faun and other similar stuff, as well as Metal, and Folk rock, but also as a Morris dancer I end up listening to a lot of trad English folk music"

We’ve seen Wardruna twice now. Just touching the water with Heilung. Wolf is into them big time but they’re kinda frightening to me. Primal. Still would love to see the Ritual live. Give Danheim a go if you haven’t already. The opening vocal on the track ‘Ymir’ nearly brought me to tears. Stunning!

I have my Amazon music i started listening to Skàld and it recommends loads including Danheim and Wardruna

My Kik is Dorsetwolf

Message me there if the link does not work for you. Let me know who you are so I know who is in

vanaheim

"My Kik is Dorsetwolf

Message me there if the link does not work for you. Let me know who you are so I know who is in"

Just sent you a message on there

"Jedi was based off the Tao wasn’t it? Aspects of Buddhism and Shinto mixed in. It’s not necessarily a bad life style to follow but I wouldn’t say a made up faith for a sci fi film fits the bill of ‘pagan’ "

All religions are "made up"

"Jedi was based off the Tao wasn’t it? Aspects of Buddhism and Shinto mixed in. It’s not necessarily a bad life style to follow but I wouldn’t say a made up faith for a sci fi film fits the bill of ‘pagan’

All religions are "made up" "

Religions are just the rules of worship around a faith, so you are correct - they’re man made. I worship my gods in my own way and nobody can tell me I’m wrong. They answer when I speak to them which is all I ask for.

Completly agree

"Jedi was based off the Tao wasn’t it? Aspects of Buddhism and Shinto mixed in. It’s not necessarily a bad life style to follow but I wouldn’t say a made up faith for a sci fi film fits the bill of ‘pagan’

Religions are just the rules of worship around a faith, so you are correct - they’re man made. I worship my gods in my own way and nobody can tell me I’m wrong. They answer when I speak to them which is all I ask for. "

Religion is politics in its party frock. All of them, excepting some pagan belief systems, were created by men for men. This is specifically the case for the main religions today. With regard to them, it us something that every woman alive can take pride in that no contribution was ever made to any of them by a woman.

Religions are just the rules of worship around a faith, so you are correct - they’re man made. I worship my gods in my own way and nobody can tell me I’m wrong. They answer when I speak to them which is all I ask for.

Religion is politics in its party frock. All of them, excepting some pagan belief systems, were created by men for men. This is specifically the case for the main religions today. With regard to them, it us something that every woman alive can take pride in that no contribution was ever made to any of them by a woman. "

Which is what I said

Religion is politics in its party frock. All of them, excepting some pagan belief systems, were created by men for men. This is specifically the case for the main religions today. With regard to them, it us something that every woman alive can take pride in that no contribution was ever made to any of them by a woman.

Which is what I said "

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

Merry meet!

I'm a Hedge Witch x

vanaheim

viking drengr through bloodline here

Merry meet pleasure to meet you

"

Religions are just the rules of worship around a faith, so you are correct - they’re man made. I worship my gods in my own way and nobody can tell me I’m wrong. They answer when I speak to them which is all I ask for. "

Perfectly put

I listen to Wardruna, Heilung, Fornfom, Faun and other similar stuff, as well as Metal, and Folk rock, but also as a Morris dancer I end up listening to a lot of trad English folk music"

Thanks for the suggestions I did a bit of research and listened to Fornfom and while listening to the music I found some similarities to the music of the native Americans, specially in the percussion. The ethos in Fornfom project is so interesting and inspiring, definitely worth exploring more.

I listen to Wardruna, Heilung, Fornfom, Faun and other similar stuff, as well as Metal, and Folk rock, but also as a Morris dancer I end up listening to a lot of trad English folk music

Thanks for the suggestions I did a bit of research and listened to Fornfom and while listening to the music I found some similarities to the music of the native Americans, specially in the percussion. The ethos in Fornfom project is so interesting and inspiring, definitely worth exploring more. "

Glad you like! Take the plunge into Heilung and see what you think. It’ll make you feel like fighting the Romans

Blessed Be

You too mate

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"40 acres of private woodland to celebrate when this is all over. Beautiful and ancient Celtic rocks, streams, waterfalls and massive oaks. Looking forward to lighting a bonfire and celebrating. "
sounds wonderful

It does doesn't it

Hey all

Howdy! How are we all?

By *ryAndLeelaCouple  over a year ago

Newmarket

Hello, Leela is a bit witchy and were both members of the Satanic Temple (meaning that weve signed up for the newsletter)

Am ok here

Happy Ostara to all the pagan folk here

vanaheim

"Happy Ostara to all the pagan folk here"

Blessed ostara all

How are we all?

vanaheim

All good here just been super busy

By *aughtyloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We’re in if there’s Pagan orgies

All good, been busy putting the hospital back to normal lol

Very busy too. Shifting back to working in the office rather than from home but we’ve downsized due to the company saving so much money through agile working, so muggings here has been put into a supervisors role to make it happen

Wolf has been home for a while now tho so it’s all good at least

I'm finding myself resenting people coming back after having had a large open office to myself for a year

My work hasn't changed at all except I am seeing different people

Do yous burn lots of hemp flowers at meet ups, or is that a bit too Christian for you guys...

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Hedge witch present xx

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

Northern heathen here.

All are welcome to the group as long as they are respectful

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Bear with me if I posted this already, but I did meet a genuine 24carat broomstick pilot from Nantyglo on a straight dating site, complete with her own broomstick, which I discovered that contrary to popular belief, is not for eco friendly air travel. You are never going to be bumping into one whilst taking off and landing at your local airport that has slipped under the radar totally undetected by air traffic control. According to her, the broomstick does exactly what it says on the tin, it's for sweeping the floor. Apparently what they all do in the coven is they form a circle, but before the ritual begins the circle has to be cleansed by sweeping the floor. That's what the broomstick is for! When you think about it logically though, that makes perfect sense because, the last thing witches want to be doing is getting down to business, stark naked in a woodland glade, and getting a thorn in their butt. No doubt one or two will be able to determine whether that's true or false, but either way it was still a good meet.

Not really my cuppa, but if some of you guys genuinely serious about this sort of stuff, there are regular meet ups at the Rollright stones in south Warwickshire, don't think they all get naked and end up as one steamy new age pile on by the end of the night though?

I don’t know if you’ve misread the thread or not, but it isn’t about new age hippies getting naked and having orgies. My faith is completely separate to this lifestyle and it’s older than civilisation itself. I started the original thread so like minded people could make connections and talk about their respective faiths openly.

I think that may have got diluted somewhere but count me in after the next phase in May 20

"Can i ask OP what happen in these groups ?

Also me and Dorset Wolf will be starting a pagan sex cult "

Now that does sound interesting

"40 acres of private woodland to celebrate when this is all over. Beautiful and ancient Celtic rocks, streams, waterfalls and massive oaks. Looking forward to lighting a bonfire and celebrating. "

Sounds ideal

vanaheim

"I don’t know if you’ve misread the thread or not, but it isn’t about new age hippies getting naked and having orgies. My faith is completely separate to this lifestyle and it’s older than civilisation itself. I started the original thread so like minded people could make connections and talk about their respective faiths openly. "

Yeah I think it got diluted a bit and I’m the same as you my faith is completely separate to this lifestyle

Would love to know more about what goes on

"I don’t know if you’ve misread the thread or not, but it isn’t about new age hippies getting naked and having orgies. My faith is completely separate to this lifestyle and it’s older than civilisation itself. I started the original thread so like minded people could make connections and talk about their respective faiths openly.

Yeah I think it got diluted a bit and I’m the same as you my faith is completely separate to this lifestyle "

Exactly. The fact I’m heathen has no bearing on my lifestyle choices. If anything I wanted those who have never met a real life pagan to see what it is that makes it appeal to us as a faith structure - not perpetuate urban myths and stereotypes about death cults and orgies like in horror films

vanaheim

"I don’t know if you’ve misread the thread or not, but it isn’t about new age hippies getting naked and having orgies. My faith is completely separate to this lifestyle and it’s older than civilisation itself. I started the original thread so like minded people could make connections and talk about their respective faiths openly.

Yeah I think it got diluted a bit and I’m the same as you my faith is completely separate to this lifestyle

Exactly. The fact I’m heathen has no bearing on my lifestyle choices. If anything I wanted those who have never met a real life pagan to see what it is that makes it appeal to us as a faith structure - not perpetuate urban myths and stereotypes about death cults and orgies like in horror films "

Exactly I hate that films have perpetuated that stereotype like it’s not true at all

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Interesting reading your comments. Something I’ve been reading about. I quite agree with the comment about your belief being for you and no one can set the parameters. That resonated with me.

Hope all are well

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good morning.

Morning

By *atu2plsuMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Happy Beltane !

Anyone celebrating this weekend. If so, do share how you mark the occasion.

Sadly Enough I was working all day. But a quiet drink a fire and a plate of meat was had

I’m spiritual, believe in a higher power but don’t prescribe to any religion. After recovering from cancer and having some weird experiences. Curious about finding some resolution spiritually but haven’t found anything.

» Add a new message to this topic