FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Pussy Eating Appreciation

Pussy Eating Appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tayingpwr OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

There’s nothing I love more than going down on a woman and having her cum on my tongue/mouth/fingers. What’s your best stories and experiences? Mine definitely my first gusher

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I love eating pussy too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When wife's mate gushed on me

By *yPleasureMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Best experience is the one you have just had!

By *anbidextrousMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Trying to think of my best. But had so many. I suppose it’s my first female mobile massage client. Very sexy tiny little curvy thing. Slim with curves and tiny cute feet.

Needed a deep tissue massage after training. So I turned up and gave her a nice deep tissue massage from head to toe. Then I asked her if there was anywhere she didn’t want me to touch.

She said no. So working from her toes, heels, ankles, calves, knees inner and outter thighs. Stroking, massaging, kissing and licking all the way up to her sweet spot. Then I put her cute little feet on my back and went to work on her pussy with my mouth. Then started licking her clit while lightly but rapidly fluttering on and around her inner labia lips emulating another tongue. Sliding my finger now just on the entrance to her. Sucking her clit between my lips while my tongue was concentrated on the tip and each time she came we’d move on to a next way of pleasuring that gorgeous body.

I gotta thank you for jogging that memory OP.

By *errero RochelleWoman  over a year ago

Chocoville

It's nice to be appreciated

Stockport

Great story!

Stockport

It’s nicer to appreciate

Love it!!!

I love it, it’s probably my biggest turn on, licking a pussy and sucking her clit into your mouth, flicking your tongue over it, teasing them and finally making her cum. God I’m missing that right now

Stockport

Would love to hear some female perspective on this

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

What a disappointment I thought this thread was about Korean cuisine.

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I think my picture on profile expresses my appreciation.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

My very occasional FWB relationship is based on this. She loves to be eaten and I love nothing better and happy for any length of time even without the reward of full sex. It works like this, I get a message "vacation?" which is our term for meeting, we arrange usually a quick and relatively late meet using late night shopping as a n excuse. Within a few seconds of climbing into my van the leggings come off and I am presented with one af the smoothest and prettiest looking pussies to serve, that's it and I'm very hapy to provide this occasional service, I would at some point like the reward of some return oral, is that a bit selfish of me

By *ickyBird067Man  over a year ago

london

Oh i just love doing it , really turns me on, a little darling sitting on my face , nothing better

I love it! Sometimes in the past if i dont feel in the mood for sex i would go down on the mrs and once ive made her cum a couple of times im hard and ready to fuck

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I love it

I also have an occasional FWB who likes having her pussy eaten. Bonus is she also wants to ride cock once she’s orgasmed a few times. Does like me spunking on her after as well.

My female friend loves it when I lick her pussy lips gently then open them to lick around her clit while my fingers are inside her,then she asks for my cock

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Mm love going down on women especially when they cum loads and gush lol

But when I started swinging with x, it took on a whole new meaning when my partner had other people doing this with her, so horny and then taking my turn having her so turned on and so wet, seeing the pleasure on her face as she cum on someone else’s mouth mm

My wife gushes loads

I once visited a women at her house for an oral only meet. (her idea) When I walked through the door she was sitting on the sofa wearing a bathrobe and after we had chatted for awhile she asked me to pour her a glass of wine then she laid back on the sofa and spread her legs for me. I teased her with kisses between her thighs and around her clit before concentrating on her clit as we had discussed before meeting. I was really into her and thoroughly enjoying doing it then I could hear her becoming louder as she held my head there and squirted over me. I kept going until her legs started shaking and then eased off with kisses over her cunt, until she calmed down and then I did it again until she squirted all over me and the sofa.

It was a very wet experience and I would love to experience an oral only meet again.

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

"I once visited a women at her house for an oral only meet. (her idea) When I walked through the door she was sitting on the sofa wearing a bathrobe and after we had chatted for awhile she asked me to pour her a glass of wine then she laid back on the sofa and spread her legs for me. I teased her with kisses between her thighs and around her clit before concentrating on her clit as we had discussed before meeting. I was really into her and thoroughly enjoying doing it then I could hear her becoming louder as she held my head there and squirted over me. I kept going until her legs started shaking and then eased off with kisses over her cunt, until she calmed down and then I did it again until she squirted all over me and the sofa.

It was a very wet experience and I would love to experience an oral only meet again. "

Awesome, I would love some oral only meets

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Something I enjoy very much. Apparently I'm not too bad at it. Best experience was probably the triangle formation with 2 lady friends

My man loves it and I love him for it! He likes me to lie with my bum over the edge of the table or bed so gravity can do its thing and my pussy juices trickle into his mouth as I get more and more aroused by his gentle sucking of my clit. The little moans he makes are so hot. Then he'll fill me with a load and lick that out too it's a good time to be alive!

I just love to hear a girl moaning as I lick her pussy! It’s great to know I’m giving her so much pleasure. Any ladies who would like to be on the receiving end, give me a shout!

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Mmmmmm.......

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Mmmmmm.......

. "

I would definitely love to eat your pussy mmmmmm

It’s what I love the most I would go as far as saying I enjoy it more than penetrating sex it’s a fine art tasting pussy and needs to be done well it’s not all about the clit fellas

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

nothing beats going down on a nice smooth pussy

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

Love it just love it

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"My very occasional FWB relationship is based on this. She loves to be eaten and I love nothing better and happy for any length of time even without the reward of full sex. It works like this, I get a message "vacation?" which is our term for meeting, we arrange usually a quick and relatively late meet using late night shopping as a n excuse. Within a few seconds of climbing into my van the leggings come off and I am presented with one af the smoothest and prettiest looking pussies to serve, that's it and I'm very hapy to provide this occasional service, I would at some point like the reward of some return oral, is that a bit selfish of me "

She doesn't return the pleasure to you?

Bit selfish of her

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My very occasional FWB relationship is based on this. She loves to be eaten and I love nothing better and happy for any length of time even without the reward of full sex. It works like this, I get a message "vacation?" which is our term for meeting, we arrange usually a quick and relatively late meet using late night shopping as a n excuse. Within a few seconds of climbing into my van the leggings come off and I am presented with one af the smoothest and prettiest looking pussies to serve, that's it and I'm very hapy to provide this occasional service, I would at some point like the reward of some return oral, is that a bit selfish of me "

Yes, sex is not about expectation. She may not enjoy giving you oral....communication is key! Men seem to expect oral sex. Nothing is guaranteed re sex.

By *onnieSoak79Man  over a year ago

Gillingham

"What a disappointment I thought this thread was about Korean cuisine. "

By *ack-offMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I guarantee oral to all my ladies

By *issme quick sucmeslowMan  over a year ago

warringtonish

I used to be really keen to show off my oral skills but on a few meets I've gone down to early bring the said ladies off with a couple of strong orgasms rendering them a complete wreck and being far to sensitive to proceed with anything else .so I hold back a bit now but you be fair when I was younger I used to get off just giving head

Love a woman to cum on my face, I find it so horny !

My high school French teacher. 3 years after leaving. She was 29, I was 19. Shot all over my face and chest whilst calling me a bad boy..

One gf used to squirt like a hose .... fantastic .... used to get covered .... just nibble her clit and fingers and feel the pressure build up then let her fly ...... in a couple at a club with another couple ... my gf was getting fucked doggystyle by the guy and I was tongue fucking his girl .... I looked at my girl as the girl I was licking yelled ‘I’m gonna squirt”.... I turned back and it hit me full in the face .... great experience .

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

"What a disappointment I thought this thread was about Korean cuisine. "

Depends if there is any Korean ladies present?

» Add a new message to this topic