FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Younger guy here

Younger guy here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amiej1234Man  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

You are hot. Can see alot of older women and couples being very interested.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

What's wrong with your neck?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts"

We always wonder what brings young lads on here.

"Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts

We always wonder what brings young lads on here."

The same as everyone else I would’ve thought. Meet other like minded people

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts

The same as everyone else I would’ve thought. Meet other like minded people"

The like minded people you should be looking to meet are those of your own age down at Styles Bar or any other of the nightlife spots of Ormskirk.

Learn how to chat up women, flirt and take rejection instead of coming here and expecting your youth to give you a golden ticket to sex.

This is just lazy on your part.

Welwyn Garden City

What a response.

The lad has every right to be on here. He is a young lad looking to explore and enhance his sexual horizons. Looking at his profile he won't struggle with pulling in clubs but maybe he is after something different. Fab is big enough for all ages to have fun. Good luck young pup

The like minded people you should be looking to meet are those of your own age down at Styles Bar or any other of the nightlife spots of Ormskirk.

Learn how to chat up women, flirt and take rejection instead of coming here and expecting your youth to give you a golden ticket to sex.

This is just lazy on your part. "

Mate I think you forget there’s something called a pandemic. Besides I turned 18 during the first pandemic so I literally haven’t been able to go out. Get off your high horse before you fall off of it grandad x

Canford Cliffs

Mate I think you forget there’s something called a pandemic. Besides I turned 18 during the first pandemic so I literally haven’t been able to go out. Get off your high horse before you fall off of it grandad x"

Oh and he's gone in early with ageist insult...but let's put that down to youth and inexperience. Let's see what this your wannabe Hollyoaks cast member has really got.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Mate I think you forget there’s something called a pandemic. Besides I turned 18 during the first pandemic so I literally haven’t been able to go out. Get off your high horse before you fall off of it grandad x"

First pandemic?

Shit - is there another one I don't know about?

By *amillMan  over a year ago

Warrington

This is just lazy on your part. "

Okay let’s put the shoe on the other foot for a minute then, because clearly judging by your response you feel you’re more entitled to use this site than he is.

So are you saying that your older age gives you a golden ticket to sex on this site? That because you’re ‘too old’ to go to bars and flirt, pick up women etc, because I would disagree.

Don’t understand this whole prejudice some people have against younger people using this site. We are just as entitled as you are to be on here and clearly are more mature _ased off your response. Just to be clear, nobody is entitled to sex with anyone because they’re on a swingers site, we all have to make our way on here and some have more luck than others.

This lad just wants to experience what the site has to offer, is that an issue with you?

Welwyn Garden City

Well said my friend.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

The younger guys think women prefer older more mature and the older, more mature think the ladies prefer younger!

I would like to know why you think what it is that everyone else is on here for?

Mate I think you forget there’s something called a pandemic. Besides I turned 18 during the first pandemic so I literally haven’t been able to go out. Get off your high horse before you fall off of it grandad x

Oh and he's gone in early with ageist insult...but let's put that down to youth and inexperience. Let's see what this your wannabe Hollyoaks cast member has really got."

Well I mean the previous guy also attacked me because of my age. The only thing I’ve learnt from this is I shouldn’t stoop down to your level, because despite being a lot younger I’m far more mature and don’t insult people for no reason

[Removed by poster at 26/01/21 18:18:38]

Canford Cliffs

[Removed by poster at 26/01/21 18:48:33]

Canford Cliffs

Oh and he's gone in early with ageist insult...but let's put that down to youth and inexperience. Let's see what this your wannabe Hollyoaks cast member has really got.

Well I mean the previous guy also attacked me because of my age. The only thing I’ve learnt from this is I shouldn’t stoop down to your level, because despite being a lot younger I’m far more mature and don’t insult people for no reason"

Gone with the "more mature than my age" argument now. Maturity comes with age and life experiences. It's not something you can learn and to be honest most people wouldn't want to be mature beyond their years.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 13:04:25]

"Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts"

Our opinion on younger guys being on here?

Most people prefer the experience that mature men bring to the party, a lot of the younger guys want to gain that experience.

A lot of people aren't on here to teach, just to enjoy.

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Welcome. There are plenty of people on here who are interested in younger guys.

That number is nowhere near as high as the number of guys looking for older couples etc.

If you want to stand out, just make sure you advertise yourself in a friendly way, and that your bio won't come across too cocky. It helps if you have some personality to your bio & detail at least a little of what you're after.

Remember, women and couples are the ones with the choices on here. I'd always take the standpoint that they are -allowing- you to join in with them (more so for couples than singles, but still) - so try an be respectful in that sense.

You'll have to do more outreach by messaging. Don't copy/paste the same message. Read their bio & reference something from it. Some response you'll get back will either not be interested or be of rubbish quality - but there's plenty who can be receptive.

Good luck.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Welcome. There are plenty of people on here who are interested in younger guys.

That number is nowhere near as high as the number of guys looking for older couples etc.

If you want to stand out, just make sure you advertise yourself in a friendly way, and that your bio won't come across too cocky. It helps if you have some personality to your bio & detail at least a little of what you're after.

Remember, women and couples are the ones with the choices on here. I'd always take the standpoint that they are -allowing- you to join in with them (more so for couples than singles, but still) - so try an be respectful in that sense.

You'll have to do more outreach by messaging. Don't copy/paste the same message. Read their bio & reference something from it. Some response you'll get back will either not be interested or be of rubbish quality - but there's plenty who can be receptive.

Good luck. "

Some good advice there. To some couples age is just a number but to others it's a hard limit. Just look for the folks that go on interactions not limits. We know some very mature younguns and some truly juvenile oldies so the best advice we can give is read the profile and don't be a dick.

I was 24 the first time I ventured on here and had lots of fun.

Just search and connect with people willing to meet the age range..

You'll have fun for sure.

You'll be sound mate

Just bring donuts to any meets, always works

On a serious not don't get disheartened by any dribble you read on the forums you'll find your own feet.

Destiny I've been watching The Witcher too much Season 2 needs to hurry up!!!!!!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. Don't get into arguements over it; the world has changed and how people meet today is different to how it was 10 years ago, let alone 30 or 40. There is nothing you can do about your age, so don't fret.

Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away if you cannot 100% commit to a meet.

Some will give you a chance, some won't, but we wish you luck

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

I don’t think fab should discriminate, it’s for all consenting adults of legal age. You’re as welcome as everyone else.

"I don’t think fab should discriminate, it’s for all consenting adults of legal age. You’re as welcome as everyone else. "

Thanks man!

Hello OP

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. Don't get into arguements over it; the world has changed and how people meet today is different to how it was 10 years ago, let alone 30 or 40. There is nothing you can do about your age, so don't fret.

Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away if you cannot 100% commit to a meet.

Some will give you a chance, some won't, but we wish you luck

"

Wish you luck too man!

"I don’t think fab should discriminate, it’s for all consenting adults of legal age. You’re as welcome as everyone else. "

Fab doesn't discriminate though, does it?

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Good luck with your search and do t listen to all the negative responses on here.

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Good luck young man age is only a number x

By *errero RochelleWoman  over a year ago

Chocoville

"What's wrong with your neck?"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I prefer younger guys, so there's opportunity if you focus on someone like me that does.

With so many people here, there's enough for those who are rigid, or flexible in their preferences

Have fun

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Some are ok but many have an immature attitude that just makes you say no. I think a lot of childish ones have spoilt it for the good ones sadly.

"Good luck with your search and do t listen to all the negative responses on here."

By *rNaturistMan  over a year ago

Small Village

[Removed by poster at 02/03/21 00:43:52]

For what it’s worth OP you have a good profile and pics. More than can be said for many on here.

Join in on the forums and when the time eventually comes, attend a couple of clubs. If you really want to be part of the lifestyle then persevere and accept that like the rest of us you won’t appeal to everyone.

Good luck

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Your profile is well written x

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"Most people on here would probably consider me a baby on here compared to most. What is everyone’s opinion on younger guys? It seems that most people prefer the more mature men. Would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts There's a pandemic! Tell that to the fab old school who are still meeting regularly

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

Oh and he's gone in early with ageist insult...but let's put that down to youth and inexperience. Let's see what this your wannabe Hollyoaks cast member has really got."

You're accusing him of insulting you because his ageist comment, when that's exactly what you did to him.

You further insult him with the Hollyoaks comment.

He shows more maturity than you, despite the "wisdom" of your years.

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

My wife has always had a thing for fit young lads. Had some great times. May be frowned upon by some but works for us

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Don't get into arguements and have a good time.

Don't worry about other people being negative, they aren't the ones your here to meet.

"Your profile is well written x "

Thanks I’m grateful, any pointers would be amazing!

[Removed by poster at 02/03/21 19:55:14]

You're accusing him of insulting you because his ageist comment, when that's exactly what you did to him.

You further insult him with the Hollyoaks comment.

He shows more maturity than you, despite the "wisdom" of your years."

I realise I should have never responded to him, my fault ahah

"Some are ok but many have an immature attitude that just makes you say no. I think a lot of childish ones have spoilt it for the good ones sadly. "

Yeah unfortunate I guess, but I’m hopeful age isn’t only thing people look at

"Some are ok but many have an immature attitude that just makes you say no. I think a lot of childish ones have spoilt it for the good ones sadly.

Yeah unfortunate I guess, but I’m hopeful age isn’t only thing people look at"

You've been on for over a year.

How have you found it??

"Some are ok but many have an immature attitude that just makes you say no. I think a lot of childish ones have spoilt it for the good ones sadly.

Yeah unfortunate I guess, but I’m hopeful age isn’t only thing people look at

You've been on for over a year.

How have you found it??"

I’ve found it extremely quiet personally

» Add a new message to this topic