FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

I'm sure everyone hates writing profiles and I'm no different. I usually write and re-write the profile until I either settle on something I'm content with or I just give up.

If anyone could be bothered or would be so kind as to check out my profile and give me some feedback.

Is it too long; not focused enough on who/what I'm looking for; not enough cock pics; anything else?

I know everyone has their own preferences but someone might provide some feedback that I think is a great idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure everyone hates writing profiles and I'm no different. I usually write and re-write the profile until I either settle on something I'm content with or I just give up.

If anyone could be bothered or would be so kind as to check out my profile and give me some feedback.

Is it too long; not focused enough on who/what I'm looking for; not enough cock pics; anything else?

I know everyone has their own preferences but someone might provide some feedback that I think is a great idea."

All I would say is the photos with members of the public and non fab people could do with removing.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Text is OK but I would suggest taking the pics of others out. They don't really add anything to be fajr and there are a couple where all of the faces are blurred out.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I'm sure everyone hates writing profiles and I'm no different. I usually write and re-write the profile until I either settle on something I'm content with or I just give up.

I know everyone has their own preferences but someone might provide some feedback that I think is a great idea.

All I would say is the photos with members of the public and non fab people could do with removing. "

I think the same

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d expect a joke as you’re a (zoom) stand up comedian.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time someone asked for profile feedback, I said yeah turn it up to 11, but it got nothing, so I won’t waste my time saying it again.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Last time someone asked for profile feedback, I said yeah turn it up to 11, but it got nothing, so I won’t waste my time saying it again."
are you a stand up (zoom) comedian!

Kerry and Dublin

"are you a stand up (zoom) comedian!"

Very much just dipping the toe. I've only done two gigs.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Definitely take out all the photos with other people in them.

None of them are very Fabby, apart from the body shot. It's like looking at a Tinder profile.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says twice that meditation is an important part of your life. No need for repetition

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A bit repetitive and it doesn't sell you sexually as well as it could.

Your photos mainly include poor focus or shot at a distance, so don't leave a clear understanding of how you look. You may be better having them of just you and taking photos for the purpose of using them for this.

Consider what your profile includes and then what you'd like it to include, by comparison. It's not short but I didn't notice much from it.

Kerry and Dublin

thanks for the feedback.

» Add a new message to this topic