FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Over 65

Over 65

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ufty1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Havant

I expect there are a lot of guy's like me over 65,alone,and would love a cuddle. But the ladies don't want us, these nothing wrong with us, I personally am fit and very able. No health issues, no illness, have a good tongue, and a cock. Come on ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

It's a question of who we are attracted to. As an older woman I prefer younger men, in their 40's. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep know how you feel OP. We just fall into a very small niche. I find it's mostly the younger females who are looking for a gentle...man mature with respect and experience.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 08:37:57]

On here we have age limit but I have had fun with much older men.

When we first got together I was 24 and we had a 3some with 70 old guy

And when single I had regular one night stands with over 60 y olds

Personally I’d love to share my wife with an older male but alas it’s just not for her and I respect that but stay lucky op and best of luck on here.

T

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I expect there are a lot of guy's like me over 65,alone,and would love a cuddle. But the ladies don't want us, these nothing wrong with us, I personally am fit and very able. No health issues, no illness, have a good tongue, and a cock. Come on ladies "

There may be many other reasons why women aren't attracted to you, your age may be irrelevant.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I very rarely meet guys younger than me. Much prefer the older gentleman

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I expect there are a lot of guy's like me over 65,alone,and would love a cuddle. But the ladies don't want us, these nothing wrong with us, I personally am fit and very able. No health issues, no illness, have a good tongue, and a cock. Come on ladies

There may be many other reasons why women aren't attracted to you, your age may be irrelevant. "

Our thoughts as well.

By *wlmanMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I expect there are a lot of guy's like me over 65,alone,and would love a cuddle. But the ladies don't want us, these nothing wrong with us, I personally am fit and very able. No health issues, no illness, have a good tongue, and a cock. Come on ladies "

Same here at 61!

[Removed by poster at 01/05/21 00:11:19]

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

I'm so in!!!

A cuddle and a kiss.

Too much on a swinging site?

I love kissing and cuddling with any guy or woman doesn't matter there age

Age is number and one of first hotel meets we arranged it with a guy who was off here and 71 but very sexy xx

By *reenline49Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Age is just a number so I hope you find what or who your after here!

We always want connection and fun and if he are they older then why not play. But you older guys might not fancy me xx

I’m fifty six having the same issues think lady’s and couples looking for younger or bigger cocks it is what it is

Hun from me a connection is number 1.

I have had young men flirt and when go to kiss are boring. No imagination but older men much better in all departments and cock size not main thing x

barnstaple

"I’m fifty six having the same issues think lady’s and couples looking for younger or bigger cocks it is what it is "

Being married probably doesn't help

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I am a older guy and still get asked for meets, and you will see by my photos and videos I do enjoy having fun. But I do have one very dirty mind and with that the experience and being a good stayer too.

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

We are both over 65 and see all the activity we want. Strongly suggest you review your profile. Loads of cock shots and nothing to attract prospective contacts. We do play with single men (despite what we say) just don't want to be bombarded - we meet at clubs or contact them and it is the quality of their profile we look for. Your success is in your hands

Your right as I like to see more than a cock in a profile.

And see why you get plenty lol both sexy xx

By *ilkandhoneyxWoman  over a year ago

leicester

is a cuddle all u want lol

I’m 66 and have friends on here. I have always found clubs very sociable and met many couples and single women happy to chat and maybe more. I have come to accept that very rarely do I find similar on here due to being outside the preferred age range and not having some of the attributes many ladies look for. Age preference is a good indicator on profiles so I’m ok with that.

When clubs reopen then I too hope for a cuddle and a cheeky time in the Jacuzzi.

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Hi well I’m older 70 and get a few nice messages and winks ,but understand older is not for every one .but we are still very capable and also still very good bulls

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

I'm 65, and I have no complaints at the attention I receive.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"There may be many other reasons why women aren't attracted to you, your age may be irrelevant. "

Agree

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Being married probably doesn't help "

No problem, seems he got divorced after you posted that

barnstaple

"Being married probably doesn't help

No problem, seems he got divorced after you posted that "

Hmmm...very quick lol

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 04/05/21 20:32:21]

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Without wanting to sound nasty, I think it's probably your profile that's holding you back and not your age (and the mild inconvenience of a global pandemic).

I have a couple of older fab friends who enjoy an active time on the scene.

I am sure you're lovely and have a lot to offer, but it doesn't really shine through on your profile and the montage of willy pictures!

By *reston_SmallGirlCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We are a fan of the older gents.

And when there is a small group of horny older men, that often gets the wife's attention.

There are ladies out there, don't give up!

By *orthmanMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Of course the older you are on Fab, the smaller is the fraction of people to whom you are likely to appeal. Coupled with the high male/female ratio, old men, amongst whom I count myself, are always going to be a minority interest. It is the same in the real world too, although the genders are more evenly balanced out there of course.

So enjoy the pics and vids, Fab your faves and be highly selective who you message, otherwise you are just pissing people off unnecessarily. Just occasionally you'll be invited as a friend to view private pics. Once in a blue moon, maybe something more may happen, but live in hope rather than expectation!

Come on, don't focus on the negative, be more positive and patient.

I'm in the same bracket as you but I know I will be cuddling and spooning sonner or later

By *an61Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Sad fact of life when we are in our teens the women want older guys with cars and money, when women are over forty they want toy boys or am I being a little to cynical ?

"We always want connection and fun and if he are they older then why not play. But you older guys might not fancy me xx"

Just had a peek at you, who wouldn't fancy you, you look sexy enough to me

By *inkKinkMan  over a year ago

Southampton

we are over 60 and find men same age fine. However, we have gradually moved towards meeting cd/tv/tg and bi sub men.

By *ightbiWoman  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

I'm 53, so not young myself, love old guys and personally I prefer some one older than me. I'm bi and would love to find a local older couple to have fun with regularly. Kisses and cuddles to you gorgeous older gents.

I prefer the older guys xx

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I expect there are a lot of guy's like me over 65,alone,and would love a cuddle. But the ladies don't want us, these nothing wrong with us, I personally am fit and very able. No health issues, no illness, have a good tongue, and a cock. Come on ladies

There may be many other reasons why women aren't attracted to you, your age may be irrelevant. "

Time to call a spade a spade, it's not your age!!!

Im 63

Not had any look on here yet but not to concerned

Mind you got lucky in Tescos before covid and while waiting at a bus stop you got be patient

"I’m fifty six having the same issues think lady’s and couples looking for younger or bigger cocks it is what it is

Being married probably doesn't help "

Absolutely spot on.

Cheating won't help at all.

This is something my wife and I have looked for in the past.

We were lucky enough to find one mature unattached Geordie gentleman, who enjoyed meeting us socially and meeting my wife alone socially. She enjoyed the intimate affection, hugs, cuddles and kisses. Sensual passionate embraces too.

For approximately four years he was a visitor to our home, my wife enjoyed the attention of man who was more than happy to take her to our bed and satisfy her. While I cleared up the dishes from the meal she had earlier prepared for our guest.

It was great fun and extremely erotic too. As the guy in question took time to understand the dynamics of our unconventional marriage.

This scenario can only work for us, with an unattached man who is not cheating on a significant other or wife etc.

Finding such an honest, mature Gentleman, who wants this type of arrangement with us again, is actually proving to be an extremely difficult search, here in the North East.

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

This is something my wife and I have looked for in the past.

We were lucky enough to find one mature unattached Geordie gentleman, who enjoyed meeting us socially and meeting my wife alone socially. She enjoyed the intimate affection, hugs, cuddles and kisses. Sensual passionate embraces too.

For approximately four years he was a visitor to our home, my wife enjoyed the attention of man who was more than happy to take her to our bed and satisfy her. While I cleared up the dishes from the meal she had earlier prepared for our guest.

It was great fun and extremely erotic too. As the guy in question took time to understand the dynamics of our unconventional marriage.

This scenario can only work for us, with an unattached man who is not cheating on a significant other or wife etc.

Finding such an honest, mature Gentleman, who wants this type of arrangement with us again, is actually proving to be an extremely difficult search, here in the North East. "

I would enjoy an arrangement like that

Over 65 here so miss having a cuddle. I swim regularly eat healthy my weight is coming down I am a naturist alas no luck on fab

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Over 65 here so miss having a cuddle. I swim regularly eat healthy my weight is coming down I am a naturist alas no luck on fab "

You joined in the middle of a pandemic, give it a chance. Attend bi nights at clubs. Keep your pecker up!!!

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Worse age is 49 most like them 48 and under or 50 and over

men 65 dont want ladies their own age.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

On Tinder you can specify age by year up until 55 - after that everyone gets lumped in a single group whether you're 55 or 95.

I have a thing for older guys xxxx

waterlooville

Yes guy 70 here I get sone messages but would love more from females /couples looking for that older man

By *andwenCouple  over a year ago

mid wales.

We get alot of attention and therefore plenty of choice.The thing that appears prevalent is that because of her / our age some guys assume,,,,quite wrongly,,,,that she / we are desperate.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"I have a thing for older guys xxxx "

Then look no further lol xx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

My wife prefers older men and I've noticed quite a few other profiles similar to ours

By *r. MacMan  over a year ago

Bexleyheath

I'm 24 and would love to meet older women they are so sexy

Out of most lady’s age range at 56 unfortunately plus a smoker so no chance really have to admit have messaged some lovely lady’s on hear

"I’m 66 and have friends on here. I have always found clubs very sociable and met many couples and single women happy to chat and maybe more. I have come to accept that very rarely do I find similar on here due to being outside the preferred age range and not having some of the attributes many ladies look for. Age preference is a good indicator on profiles so I’m ok with that.

When clubs reopen then I too hope for a cuddle and a cheeky time in the Jacuzzi. "

Since posting this message, I have had a cuddle and a cheek time in the Jacuzzi!

"I’m 66 and have friends on here. I have always found clubs very sociable and met many couples and single women happy to chat and maybe more. I have come to accept that very rarely do I find similar on here due to being outside the preferred age range and not having some of the attributes many ladies look for. Age preference is a good indicator on profiles so I’m ok with that.

When clubs reopen then I too hope for a cuddle and a cheeky time in the Jacuzzi. "

Since posting this message, I have had a cuddle and a cheeky time in a Jacuzzi!

By *wice pleaseMan  over a year ago

Nr Darlington

I had to check and see if my cock had fallen off once i hit 60. Im sure some women think thats what happens.

We spoke about this and she said she would sleep with over 65 guys as it turn me on

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I had to check and see if my cock had fallen off once i hit 60. Im sure some women think thats what happens. "

Not at all. We are way more concerned about who the cock is attached to than the actual cock and that's true for all ages.

By *xtratime320Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

My wife loves guys over 65-70 such a turn on for both of us

Wakefield/ Beverley

"My wife loves guys over 65-70 such a turn on for both of us "

Then she can fumble under my kilt anytime.

By *xtratime320Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

"My wife loves guys over 65-70 such a turn on for both of us

Then she can fumble under my kilt anytime. "

She’d happily do it

By *loop JohnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I love women in their 60s...its finding them is the problem x

Wakefield/ Beverley

"My wife loves guys over 65-70 such a turn on for both of us

Then she can fumble under my kilt anytime.

She’d happily do it "

xx

Love to share my wife with a older guy

I’d love to watch my gf with an older guy! There’s something so hot watching a woman in her 20s fuck an oap

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Love to share my wife with a older guy "

Then turn your fantasy into a reality and take her to a club.

Mrs when younger fucked numerous guys 30 years older than her

As couple got her in 3some with 71 old guy she was 27

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

That age range suits us fine, with couples and ladies just had our of guys

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Women over 65 yes please

waterlooville

Well I am 70very active still and always meet if arrangements are made

By *ndreahotpussTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Lots of us Tgirls adore older men ?

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

A pal of mine on here, and I were chatting about this subject of age only the other day. He is a very experienced guy known to many on here as he worked at both Chams in Newport, and The Clink before it closed, done a lot of DJ work, and photography. We have both been in the scene, and known each other for well over 20 years, both been there, seen it, done it, got the tee shirt, worn it, and put it in the bin. Even he, like myself is struggling with people having an age cut off point on their profiles, and we can't make contact with them, even though we can probably tick more of their boxes than the average wannabe ever could. We could lie about our ages, and no doubt get away with it, but that would be a bit of a pointless exercise if we were looking for repeat meets. We have both reached the conclusion that the way forward for mature guys in emotionally, and financially secure positions is to find an open minded, adventurous mature lady, who is not going to be judgmental about our past, as we are not going to be of hers, for a long term open relationship, playing together as a couple. Perhaps you might like to pursue this course of action. I'm sure that such ladies are about, it's just a case of finding them.

if anyone 65+ wants to message me, please feel free to pm me xx

waterlooville

Older man here still a lot to offer but not getting many offers think we are overlooked to quickly

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Age not a issue for us x we prefer a mature guy x

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Maybe it's my pics and/or age and profile, but yes, not much success here. In the real world much better, as people get to see and know me in person.

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Age not a issue for us x we prefer a mature guy x"

Thats good to know

Younger guy here but love the over 65s

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Only a few months away until I'm 65.

It's so depressing

By *ndreahotpussTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

If if Tgirls turn you on you are EXACTLY what we crave mmmm

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

I prefer the older gentleman.

They're usually more experienced, especially with a sub like me.

Also, and I mean this in a good way, but it's more demeaning for a sub to be with guys that would be usually considered too old.

Bring them on!!

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Age not a issue for us x we prefer a mature guy

Nice, shame I'm passive sub only with erection issues

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Age is just a number i love playing with older ladies and couples. So exciting when an older lady or couple say that they had never done something before. Older just p m me

By *umshootistMan  over a year ago

Sapcote

I love meeting and playing with older ladies and couples !!

Older couple here that love meeting bi guys in their 60's

waterlooville

Hi well I am 70 and still active and yes it’s a personal thing about people liking us older men we are still very active and experienced and very reliable so always open to meets and messages

» Add a new message to this topic