FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How do men get noticed more?

How do men get noticed more?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m kind of new to fab but then again I feel like I’ve mostly settled in now. But what I still struggle to understand is how to be unique enough to get attention back from women.

Now before I get slated, I understand that nobody is obliged to reply back; I 100% get that. but, from my perspective, there’s load of fake male profiles on here which ruin it by being really creepy and nasty, which reflects badly on genuinely alright people like myself and others.

So I’d thought I’d take to the community and ask, how do men get noticed more, is it by the first line they write? Or is it purely cos of how many verifications they have? And if not is it because there’s not enough pictures?

So yeah, sorry for the massive paragraph lol xD it’d be nice to hear what some of you have to say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've moved this into introductions for you it's the place to say hello and ask for advice

For me the profile is where I start, even before I read a message.

It's your space to sell yourself.

By *.glasgowWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I prefer no dic pics on main profile tbh... so you got that... also just be normal. Say hey..what you up to? Or something. Guess we all different but works for me.

By *aptain_redbeard41Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

"So I’m kind of new to fab but then again I feel like I’ve mostly settled in now. But what I still struggle to understand is how to be unique enough to get attention back from women.

Now before I get slated, I understand that nobody is obliged to reply back; I 100% get that. but, from my perspective, there’s load of fake male profiles on here which ruin it by being really creepy and nasty, which reflects badly on genuinely alright people like myself and others.

So I’d thought I’d take to the community and ask, how do men get noticed more, is it by the first line they write? Or is it purely cos of how many verifications they have? And if not is it because there’s not enough pictures?

So yeah, sorry for the massive paragraph lol xD it’d be nice to hear what some of you have to say "

I had the same question mate until I put a good introduction in the scotland forums (where I'm from). Lots of ppl noticed it and made me feel very very welcome.

Also, just be yourself mate,there's no right or wrong profile, tell everyone about yourself, your likes and dislikes, what you might be looking for etc.

Keep it lighthearted and fun, and the best bit of advice I can give.....join in the forums, have a laugh, have fun with it, and be patient, good things will come mate.

There's loads of great ppl in here belive me, just take your time

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You’ve been here for four months, in a pandemic, and you’ve had a meet. That’s more than most single men can say, so I’m not sure why you want help.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I look at profiles before I even open a message. If the profile interests me then I will open the message to see what they have to say & then decide whether to respond or not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s a lot of good advice on here. I just put a lot of random pics for giggles. My profile is just honest truth with some light hearted content.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m also very attracted to older women/cougars, I’ve always loved a mature woman and are always better in the bedroom

I would've put that I believe are better unless someone wants to prove me wrong as you never know unless explored..

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

Go to clubs and meet people IRL, the old fashioned way—- after the pandemic of course.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

most of my friends on here I have met in person and been verified by which helps as it snowballs on to more people noticing or messaging.. its very hard to cold message as most of the time it gets ignored or deleted. even when being polite. Just dont be too full on and suggestive if your messaging 1st time and you never know.

Hi, although it's disappointing to be ignored when you have no other agenda but to compliment people, it's clear that genuine people who retain good manners and respect are just thrown into the generic bucket of sexual pests. I can understand some of the irratation suffered by single women in particular, but the narrative is undone when some women disclose that they are "overwhelmed" with their popularity, that messages are deleted due to the pressure they face. I think that, unless these ladies get a secretary or use filters they will forever be worshipped. Personally, if you you can't cope with adoration from the masses, get a guy from another platform. Shouldn't have a problem should they? I wonder if they were so revered before the Digital process when social skills were needed? Who knows.

I've been on here for a few months I think and haven't had many replies to messages the odd one or two but nothing that went anywhere

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"So I’m kind of new to fab but then again I feel like I’ve mostly settled in now. But what I still struggle to understand is how to be unique enough to get attention back from women.

So yeah, sorry for the massive paragraph lol xD it’d be nice to hear what some of you have to say "

Unfortunately there is no magic formula. What will work for one person won't work for the next, so don't be fooled into thinking that there is a one size fits all answer to your question.

Be polite, read profiles, send interesting messages and show yourself in a good light. You can also use the forum and chatroom to get to know people, don't just rely on messages. When the time comes, get yourself along to some organised socials etc.

A combination of the above should help you star getting known in your local area.

By *ilthycoupleno1Man  over a year ago

bangor

I wish I could go to clubs but there’s none near me and I’d guess not one woman as hot as you X

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

You'd be extremely popular at a cougars and cubs party

How do men get noticed more?

Have a cock 8-9" or bigger, then the tables turn, and you have the power

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

on another note.. females get blitzed with messages so its not uncommon for messages to remain unread.. I have a female friend who joined and she had over 100 messages in the first 4 hours... sounds ideal if the other way round i know

By *imbob74Man  over a year ago

kettering

Hard to say .. I got lucky after the first 2 weeks and it worked .. kind of normal messages since then just a few messages back, I think ladies get that many messages its not easy, if I do not hear back I just leave it ...

First of all don’t listen to anyone who tells you what pics to have in your profile. Your main profile should be like a cv, always evolving. In your current status, make it something that isn’t generic, like everyone else, same with your title. Let me give you an example, there used to be a lady on here who used to quote songs and poems in current status as well as in chat and posts and she proved quite popular. Shortly I’m going to take a break from fab and come back later and make some changes how I do my profile. Your profile is your’s and your’s alone. Just experiment with it and have fun. Don’t let anyone tell you how to do your profile. It’s all about what a good person you are and why women should want to chat with you. If you want ignore everything I’ve just said and just do a kick ass profile that is original and fun. Above all else, just enjoy yourself on here.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

In my experience and based on other similar threads women tend to avoid profiles that claim to be more genuine than others and how fake profiles are ruining it for everyone else.

Truly nice guys don't have to announce it.

You approach people like you would off-site and don't try to be someone or something you aren't because you'll never be able to keep up that facade.

Patience is always required and you will eventually catch someone's eye.

By *orwich SocialCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Go to organised socials, be personable, friendly not pushy. You will stand out as someone who actually turns up and isn't just a dreamer.

If you are going to rely on a profile then it will be a long hard slog and we would say have at least one decent dick pic in public, just not as your avatar.

By *ambertMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I cover myself with luminous yellow paint and tell everyone I'm a bannana

» Add a new message to this topic