FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to Fab

New to Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *al69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stanford, Thurrock, Essex

Hi.

I'm new to Fab. 44 male divorced and single. I live alone.

I am looking for nsa, fwb, FB sexual encounters . I've never been involved in a 3some, mmf or mff. I'm straight and not sure if mmf will be an uncomfortable situation, but would try. Preferably I'd like 1 or 2 women.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Someone to show me the ropes would be better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

"Hi.

I'm new to Fab. 44 male divorced and single. I live alone.

I am looking for nsa, fwb, FB sexual encounters . I've never been involved in a 3some, mmf or mff. I'm straight and not sure if mmf will be an uncomfortable situation, but would try. Preferably I'd like 1 or 2 women.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Someone to show me the ropes would be better."

Take your time, have patience. There’s 1,000 guys for every single female on here.

Don’t take rejection personally

Don’t take a deleted message personally

Don’t take an unread message personally.

Stand out from every other guy on here and show a lot of respect for the person you’re speaking to.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

Maybe try a club or social event to get to meet others when restrictions have eased again.

Good luck

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

As has been said, attend socials & clubs, be realistic in your expectations, be positive & avoid moaning or calling people time wasters.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

Just be nice. Read their profile properly, make a point of saying which bits you like, especially which of their preferences in bed are yours as well (don't pretend you like covering Portuguese mules in chocolate if actually you really don't, obviously...) and just behave the way you would if they were there face-to-face.

It worked for our male half in three days of being on Fabs!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Just be nice. Read their profile properly, make a point of saying which bits you like, especially which of their preferences in bed are yours as well (don't pretend you like covering Portuguese mules in chocolate if actually you really don't, obviously...) and just behave the way you would if they were there face-to-face.

It worked for our male half in three days of being on Fabs!"

Chocolate? Ew. Maple syrup for Portuguese mules!

» Add a new message to this topic