FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married couple for f what's other couples experience

Married couple for f what's other couples experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all,

Just wanted to find out is our experience similar to others

Been talking to a few people over lockdown and a common pattern seems to be

1. So many fakes

2. Accounts vanishing after actively chatting

Once covid is done were most likely just going to attend social events as at least there they person is physically embellish the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's normal on Fab lol

People do vanish , sometimes it's all talks and no action.

Best way is to try clubs.

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

I find my problem is the couple has chatted all over lockdown video calls as well as fab chat with both members for them to suddenly decide ohh Karen not 100% sure if she still wants to play ...... OK see you im not here to inflate her ego and if im after a single guy ive got plenty on my hotlist

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

That's about par for the course.

From a guys point of view, I can elaborate on fakes by saying how several of us well verified guys have been approached by those claiming to be couples, or single women, for photo exchange, and they turn out to be closet gay's or bi curious looking for material to stimulate them as they beat the meat on the toilet seat. When you suggest talking to both of them, and they disappear, or if they block you when you have said absolutely nothing to them that could be considered offensive, you can bet your sweet life it's a daydreaming, wannabe guy posing as a female or couple.

Suggest an early phone call with both of them, and that will either end it or mend it.

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

Pretty much a waste of time really. Guy's get bored if you don't meet that second. Or jerk off and the intrest is lost.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple,

For us finding 4 way attraction and availability was v hard, plus factor in I'm straight and it narrowed possible meets even further.

Pre covid, if we wanted to meet another couple, we went to a club.so much easier to see both face to face and chat and see if we all hit it off etc.

» Add a new message to this topic