FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New members

New members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya. I'm new to the fab looking to meet with women for regular fun. I'm pretty much up for anything would love to be part of wwm threesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya. I'm new to the fab looking to meet with women for regular fun. I'm pretty much up for anything would love to be part of wwm threesome "

Your be lucky, let me know if it works, maybe try some of the clubs when they open back up or some of the socials. I’ve been on here for over a year not really made any progress but I haven’t over pushed it

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hiya. I'm new to the fab looking to meet with women for regular fun. I'm pretty much up for anything would love to be part of wwm threesome "

Good luck.

Great profile! !

By *razy ShenanigansCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Hiya. I'm new to the fab looking to meet with women for regular fun. I'm pretty much up for anything would love to be part of wwm threesome

Good luck.

Great profile! !"

Woahhh...steady on there...oh! You're being serious?....yeah, it's cracking tells everyone exactly what they need to know

"Hiya. I'm new to the fab looking to meet with women for regular fun. I'm pretty much up for anything would love to be part of wwm threesome

Good luck.

Great profile! !

Woahhh...steady on there...oh! You're being serious?....yeah, it's cracking tells everyone exactly what they need to know

"

True.

And that he can't accommodate.

By *razy ShenanigansCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Good luck.

Great profile! !

True.

And that he can't accommodate. "

It's all about the regularity

Good luck.

Great profile! !

True.

And that he can't accommodate.

It's all about the regularity "

It's all about cheating!

I can’t figure out if profiles like this are good for the rest of us men, or just bring the whole experience down…

Hiya, hope you find what you're looking for. Might help if you filled your profile out a bit more though, give some info about you maybe? Also ignore the sarky comments, everyone was new at some point, I'm thinking you'll not get too much interest in your profile as it is but... Its yours to do as you wish with it. People will assume you're attached if you can't accommodate, it's just how it is for single men. Best of luck

Hiya, hope you find what you're looking for. Might help if you filled your profile out a bit more though, give some info about you maybe? Also ignore the sarky comments, everyone was new at some point, I'm thinking you'll not get too much interest in your profile as it is but... Its yours to do as you wish with it. People will assume you're attached if you can't accommodate, it's just how it is for single men. Best of luck "

Yeah, good points, and sorry for my sarcasm earlier…. Everyone is new at some point. Best advice,- if on reading your own profile you’d contact you, then, be happy…

Hiya, hope you find what you're looking for. Might help if you filled your profile out a bit more though, give some info about you maybe? Also ignore the sarky comments, everyone was new at some point, I'm thinking you'll not get too much interest in your profile as it is but... Its yours to do as you wish with it. People will assume you're attached if you can't accommodate, it's just how it is for single men. Best of luck

Yeah, good points, and sorry for my sarcasm earlier…. Everyone is new at some point. Best advice,- if on reading your own profile you’d contact you, then, be happy…"

Wasn't aimed at you tbh but yeah, good point about reading your own profile.... I'd prob not mail me based on that lol

"…

Wasn't aimed at you tbh but yeah, good point about reading your own profile.... I'd prob not mail me based on that lol"

In that case, can I ignore your profile and message you anyway?! X

"…

Wasn't aimed at you tbh but yeah, good point about reading your own profile.... I'd prob not mail me based on that lol

In that case, can I ignore your profile and message you anyway?! X"

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic