FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile thoughts

Profile thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickingdelight OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

Hello,

Been on for a while and just intrigued to see other people’s thoughts on my profile. Anything that’s missing or I could amend/change etc.

All feedback welcome!

Thanks in advance…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

It's not bad at all. All I would suggest is a few more pics. People are visual beings amd do tend have a peek thro pics so a few to give us something to think about when reading your profile. Thsts written well, I can only speak for myself but when ever a guys mention oral in his profile and how he loves it, will do for hours, make you cum multiple times, it makes me cringe reading all that. It's said in 9/10 male profiles.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s better than ‘fill in later’ but it reads like many other guys profiles.

You don’t have any interesting photos either, when you hide more than you show it’s a waste of time writing anything, as nobody will be interested enough to go further down on to your profile text.

My advice get better pictures and check out other successful guys profiles, see what they’re doing but don’t copy, just get some ideas.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hello,

Been on for a while and just intrigued to see other people’s thoughts on my profile. Anything that’s missing or I could amend/change etc.

All feedback welcome!

Thanks in advance…"

It is worth saying up front whether you are single or not.

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Ok here's my odd thoughts...

The cock pic... see how it has the black banners Top and bottom? Well... that looks like a screenshot. And maybe it is... but to me that sets off a little flag that you may have stolen the picture.

By *atangMan  over a year ago

bolton

"Ok here's my odd thoughts...

The cock pic... see how it has the black banners Top and bottom? Well... that looks like a screenshot. And maybe it is... but to me that sets off a little flag that you may have stolen the picture.

Totally agree

"

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Agree....the cock pic looks stolen (it probably isn't - why would it be?) because of the black bands. But even if it's legit, it's still a bit "in your face". Subtlety is good with dick pics.

Oh....the pics are three years old too. People can change a lot in three years, so maybe some up to date ones.

You are 32 yet you'd be happy to meet someone over three times your age? That's either quite fetishistic, or just shows laziness in not getting things realistically.

This may be unfair, but few people will believe the line about your partner knowing you're on here. And for us, as a couple, a guy being attached just adds a level of complexity and more likelihood that something's going to come up and you'll cancel on us at short notice.

Finally....almost all your text is very generic and says nothing about you, and could have been written by any of the other guys on here. We'd rather read a bit about what you do, like to do, collect, etc, as it'd give us something to talk about.

By *ickingdelight OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

Thanks for all the feedback so far, definitely food for thought.

I can confirm no stolen photos it was me screen grabbing on phone to load vs loading from pc, hadn’t comprehended the concerns so can fix easily.

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic