FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Young welcome

Young welcome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve404 OP   Man  over a year ago

East Yorkshire coast

I'm pretty much into anyone but God on a night out it's hard to not look at more mature/older people, I can't just be the only one who loves mature people.

Any how 19 and hung love to try everything , I mean nothing ventured nothing gained

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mate go for it but just be polite, respectful & show some manners also.

Plenty of older women on this site looking & considering a younger male. You can learn a lot & be open with them as honesty rewards.

Just be careful of any attached ladies, not all have hubbies consent & you need to look after yourself! Been there & not a pleasant experience but handled! Say no more.

When younger I found myself going with mainly older women, until I reached my 40s, then it turned & since have found myself with younger! Strange how it happens but that's life!

Have fun, play safe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PS: Would still go with & do find older ladies desirable. I'm 60 & would happily have some fun with an attractive older lady!! Especially the ones who also dress to please & like their toys

Any offers girls???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm pretty much into anyone but God on a night out it's hard to not look at more mature/older people, I can't just be the only one who loves mature people.

Any how 19 and hung love to try everything , I mean nothing ventured nothing gained

"

Nothing wrong with looking (discreetly ).

Nip into the chat rooms or have a look at some forum threads .

Good luck

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We both like young guys so keep looking as there's quite a few like us on Fab. Unfortunately for you though there's more that won't give you a second glance as they have kids a similar age.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Go for it OP, what have you got to lose?

Join in, be polite, accept rejection gracefully, never pester. That's a lot of advice in a small sentence!

You'll find someone interested, there are plenty of options on here; good luck

» Add a new message to this topic