FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Oral sex

Oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luffy57 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Shropshire

When you have sex with new people you can keep yourself safe from sti by using protection but how does the oral work because you can still pick up an sti orally. Sucking cock with a condom on isnt really going to be very nice and how do you keep safe licking pussy. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isssexysensualityCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

"When you have sex with new people you can keep yourself safe from sti by using protection but how does the oral work because you can still pick up an sti orally. Sucking cock with a condom on isnt really going to be very nice and how do you keep safe licking pussy. Any suggestions?"

Apparently some people use cling film.

Sex has a wide spectrum encompassing the different levels of disgust sensitivity/phobias/health issues. Pick what level suits you and mingle with those on that level

Dont forget airborne viri like the cold, influenza and coronaviruses. So you really gotta suit up in a hazmat suit if you want to maximise your safety. Alas it is law of deminishing returns. The maximising experience vs minimising pain problem.

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

Ice cream

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can buy a dental dam. It’s like a square piece of latex. Not particularly nice but they do the job (had to use them for a while when Mrs Naughty had her bits pierced).

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I've had to consider this very thing myself when I started to see someone from fab that also frequently saw other people.

In all honesty I just had to read up on various STIs, start getting myself tested regularly and make a choice regarding how much risk I was willing to take. For me penetration is always protected, oral (both ways) is not. Most people are not aware that they have an STI so you're not going to know if they do or not either.

1. Read up on common STIs

2. Be prepared to get routinely tested.

3. Decide the level of risk you're willing to take.

4. Have fun!

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"When you have sex with new people you can keep yourself safe from sti by using protection but how does the oral work because you can still pick up an sti orally. Sucking cock with a condom on isnt really going to be very nice and how do you keep safe licking pussy. Any suggestions?"

You can get oral dental dams that cover your mouth and also that cover the vag' and also for anal...latex or latex free...different flavors available but more or less taste/feel like a condom

» Add a new message to this topic