FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Share your disability and swinging

Share your disability and swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oldenBalls50 OP   Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Hi guys

I want to share my experiences with swinging and disability.

Now I’m profoundly deaf and got mild form of CP. I go to some swinging clubs and I do meet some lovely people and horrible people who looks on negative in life on disabled people.

Lovely people do make you feel welcome and willing to chat with you,

Unfortunately I did get lot of negative people which I caught them out, thanks to my special skill which Is lip-reading.. few couple talking and one said “how can he fuck a lady with a leg like that” and other examples “that ugly deaf fucker won’t get to play” and laughed.

Well unfortunately I never got to play after that and put me off and knock my confidence in swinging .. and until one person came up to me and said “don’t let anyone put you down, in time will have fun and meet people” and “you are beautiful inside and outside” so fuck them…

So any people who got a disability, don’t let any negative fucker get to you, people with disabilities are beautiful people and they are normal people to enjoy life ..

You guys are welcome to put comments to share your experience in disability and swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very positive post, thank you. Developed a damaged neurological system at 20 after beating cancer. Body wouldn’t work properly, couldn’t balance, could hardly move, go out, immune system completely compromised. Had intense seizures which made my body feel like it was shutting down. I last few years recovered. Out of my comfort zone, but couldn’t care less what people think of me. Going to Empire in September and hopefully going to Amsterdam in 2022.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Great to hear that other people's negativity won't stop you enjoying swinging.

There's lots of people with disabilities active on the scene, so clearly plenty are able to see the individual rather than their disability.

A disability certainly wouldn't put me off someone I am attracted to.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

OP, I'm sorry you've had those experiences and hope you are able to move on from them. I use a wheelchair or crutches due to a pelvic nerve injury acquired during my last pregnancy. I also have pelvic instability (the joints in my pelvis move too much) and damaged discs in my back, which just adds to the mix! I have a very weak left hip, leg and foot and also significant neuropathic pain.

A lot of clubs are completely inaccessible, so I have to use my crutches inside (most have stairs), so this can be an issue because the more I stand/walk, the worse my pain and I won't want to play. Mr KC has carried my chair upstairs into clubs before, but once inside, most clubs don't have space for me to move around, or the play areas are down/up stairs anyway.

There are lots of people with disabilities on here and in the swinging world....

chelmsford

Amsterdam nice… never been there

Red light district and lot of shagging there lol :-

chelmsford

"Very positive post, thank you. Developed a damaged neurological system at 20 after beating cancer. Body wouldn’t work properly, couldn’t balance, could hardly move, go out, immune system completely compromised. Had intense seizures which made my body feel like it was shutting down. I last few years recovered. Out of my comfort zone, but couldn’t care less what people think of me. Going to Empire in September and hopefully going to Amsterdam in 2022."

Oh Amsterdam I wanted to go there

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Unfortunately the world is not always filled with decent human beings. Your attitude is right, don't them grind you down. Other people may fail you but don't fail yourself. Two mottos I go by in this world (that I think are relevant here) are:

You can't change the wind but you can adjust the sail.

You can only piss with the dick you've got.

I don’t know if it any help but in our experience of the club scene there are loads of people with conditions and/or disabilities and/or mental health issues. You by far not alone. Often its not obvious until you get to know people or get physical with them. Most of us have something not functioning the typical way. Granted to lesser or more extents. For example someone we'd know for a while we hadn't know had been lip reading us for all that time. They didn't say anything until come one time we were having a conversation with them and started looking in a totally opposite direction. In in a world where so many of us do have problems its sad that people can be so ignorant and unpleasant. I know in comparison its minor but me (Mr) struggles socially. I'm somewhere on the spectrum and it can make social situations very hard work at times. Although I'm reasonably good at masking it and over the years learnt the 'rules' of social interactions (that everyone else seems to know instinctively). But sometimes it's very mentally draining and when it doesn't go well can result in me becoming a little odd and very awkward (to some people's amusement, Mrs Misfit). Also Dyslexia doesn't help the situation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was born disabled and have a shortened left leg which has led to other mobility issues, basically I'm a lopsided little gent but it's never really held me back (tho my unicyclist career never really took off).

Ive been on fab for about 7 years and yes, whilst there'll always be haters and detractors (usually behind your back but hey that's pretty standard for any fab meets), in the main I've had very few issuses to my face and have met some wonderful people on here.

I've mentioned my disability on an earlier profile but this time around I let people know whilst we chat and it hasn't really made any difference if they like ya they'll meet ya.

I'm not saying it's easy for disabled people but everyone faces challenges and difficulties on here, it's a difficult place to navigate at the best of times

In the end tho ....'s just people innit, they come in all shapes sizes and proclivities, some good some bad some just downright weird, screw your courage to the sticking place and get out there and meet folks, chat, go to socials .....and don't be a cunt.

chelmsford

"Unfortunately the world is not always filled with decent human beings. Your attitude is right, don't them grind you down. Other people may fail you but don't fail yourself. Two mottos I go by in this world (that I think are relevant here) are:

You can't change the wind but you can adjust the sail.

You can only piss with the dick you've got.

I don’t know if it any help but in our experience of the club scene there are loads of people with conditions and/or disabilities and/or mental health issues. You by far not alone. Often its not obvious until you get to know people or get physical with them. Most of us have something not functioning the typical way. Granted to lesser or more extents. For example someone we'd know for a while we hadn't know had been lip reading us for all that time. They didn't say anything until come one time we were having a conversation with them and started looking in a totally opposite direction. In in a world where so many of us do have problems its sad that people can be so ignorant and unpleasant. I know in comparison its minor but me (Mr) struggles socially. I'm somewhere on the spectrum and it can make social situations very hard work at times. Although I'm reasonably good at masking it and over the years learnt the 'rules' of social interactions (that everyone else seems to know instinctively). But sometimes it's very mentally draining and when it doesn't go well can result in me becoming a little odd and very awkward (to some people's amusement, Mrs Misfit). Also Dyslexia doesn't help the situation. "

Thank you for sharing your story with us.. so we are not alone and I’m sure we can show them that we are better than them

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

In all my 20 years in bdsm, I've never met a disabled person who wasn't welcome in a club, a dungeon..maybe that's the difference between bdsmers and swingers

chelmsford

"OP, I'm sorry you've had those experiences and hope you are able to move on from them. I use a wheelchair or crutches due to a pelvic nerve injury acquired during my last pregnancy. I also have pelvic instability (the joints in my pelvis move too much) and damaged discs in my back, which just adds to the mix! I have a very weak left hip, leg and foot and also significant neuropathic pain.

A lot of clubs are completely inaccessible, so I have to use my crutches inside (most have stairs), so this can be an issue because the more I stand/walk, the worse my pain and I won't want to play. Mr KC has carried my chair upstairs into clubs before, but once inside, most clubs don't have space for me to move around, or the play areas are down/up stairs anyway.

There are lots of people with disabilities on here and in the swinging world...."

I think it’s time for clubs to make it more accessible for people with disabilities so they can enjoy the experience of club life without having any barriers!! I’ve taught some staff to learn basic sign language at jaydee so when I or any people with hearing loss make them feel welcomed

By *hesecretdocMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Yes thanks for sharing your story. I know what it is like with autism!!

» Add a new message to this topic