FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Making the most of the site

Making the most of the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IG G77 OP   Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

I'm looking to make friends I enjoy meeting people and enjoy the banter and learn more about the lifestyle I'm openminded non judgemental and make the most of life with new people post lockdown

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello and welcome

GATLEY

"Hello and welcome"
hi Sally thanks for the reply and welcome

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm looking to make friends I enjoy meeting people and enjoy the banter and learn more about the lifestyle I'm openminded non judgemental and make the most of life with new people post lockdown "

Hi pal as you've put I would suggest get yourself to one of the club's local to you, nothing ventured nothing gained.

GATLEY

"I'm looking to make friends I enjoy meeting people and enjoy the banter and learn more about the lifestyle I'm openminded non judgemental and make the most of life with new people post lockdown

Hi pal as you've put I would suggest get yourself to one of the club's local to you, nothing ventured nothing gained."

Hi thanks for your message hoping to get to know a few folks first being a single guy on fab I'm nervous of turning up on my own

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm looking to make friends I enjoy meeting people and enjoy the banter and learn more about the lifestyle I'm openminded non judgemental and make the most of life with new people post lockdown

Hi pal as you've put I would suggest get yourself to one of the club's local to you, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Hi thanks for your message hoping to get to know a few folks first being a single guy on fab I'm nervous of turning up on my own "

Welcome.then using the meet section try and arrange a few socials this does gradually boost your confidence meeting with like minded people and if they attend clubs might just invite you to tag along if you get on very well.

GATLEY

Hi thanks for your message hoping to get to know a few folks first being a single guy on fab I'm nervous of turning up on my own

Welcome.then using the meet section try and arrange a few socials this does gradually boost your confidence meeting with like minded people and if they attend clubs might just invite you to tag along if you get on very well."

I've just put a meet up for a social if anybody would like to have a look and join

» Add a new message to this topic