FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Bio 2.0

Profile Bio 2.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reo Dream OP   Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Good morning,

I decided to rewrite my profile. Be great if some people can read through and give some feedback please. I am into kink too so have tried to combine swinging and BDSM together

Thanks in advance.

ODx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You need to proofread it. What is “sintelissing” when it’s at home? Also “escalades”. I wouldn’t normally pick someone up on spelling and grammar, but when you seem to be trying to put yourself across as intellectual by using lots of fancy words, you need to make sure they’re correct.

As for the content - if you’re happy that it represents you accurately, it doesn’t matter what other people think. It would be a no from me, but I’m sure there will be plenty of women who do like it.

By *reo Dream OP   Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"You need to proofread it. What is “sintelissing” when it’s at home? Also “escalades”. I wouldn’t normally pick someone up on spelling and grammar, but when you seem to be trying to put yourself across as intellectual by using lots of fancy words, you need to make sure they’re correct.

As for the content - if you’re happy that it represents you accurately, it doesn’t matter what other people think. It would be a no from me, but I’m sure there will be plenty of women who do like it."

Hey thanks I am dyslexic so I try my best,,,,

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"You need to proofread it. What is “sintelissing” when it’s at home? Also “escalades”. I wouldn’t normally pick someone up on spelling and grammar, but when you seem to be trying to put yourself across as intellectual by using lots of fancy words, you need to make sure they’re correct.

As for the content - if you’re happy that it represents you accurately, it doesn’t matter what other people think. It would be a no from me, but I’m sure there will be plenty of women who do like it.

Hey thanks I am dyslexic so I try my best,,,,"

Spellchecker always helps.

» Add a new message to this topic