FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting started

Getting started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here a few weeks now and thought I'd better say hi to everyone with a view to getting started on here as a single guy. It has been a bit slow to say the least but in all fairness I did expect that.

A real turn on for me is getting an invite from a couple to watch them, I've done it at a club and an adult cinema but it lacks the passion of when it's just the couple and me and the bedroom. I'm hoping to find such a couple who I can remain friends with and meet up from time to time.

That would be my preferred starting point on here but I am open to suggestions obviously!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi op

and welcome to the site,as you are new I'd suggest navigating the site check the FAQ, engage with the forums,can be a great way to connect with possibly people who have similar interests as yourself.

Good luck

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Hi OP

Struggling to understand your username cuck101. A cuck is the male partner of a very specific couples dynamic are you a cuck to your partner?

If your a single male then wouldn't a voyeur or even a sub voyeur be a more appropriate description of youself and better sell you to the types of couples / women you'd like to meet?

KJ

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"

Hi OP

Struggling to understand your username cuck101. A cuck is the male partner of a very specific couples dynamic are you a cuck to your partner?

If your a single male then wouldn't a voyeur or even a sub voyeur be a more appropriate description of youself and better sell you to the types of couples / women you'd like to meet?

KJ"

We thought the same thing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Hi OP

KJ"

Yes it's from a previous relationship where we were member on a different site, maybe I should change it!

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You have make your profile stand out unf yours doesn’t atm. There is plenty of advice on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He was just getting started and then left!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obviously not that bothered

» Add a new message to this topic