FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help for a new straight guy!

Help for a new straight guy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, Just wondered if anyone could give any advice here?! I'm a decent enough looking guy with some experience looking for females and couples. Maybe its just a numbers game or maybe my intros are terrible!

Or is that the norm?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, Just wondered if anyone could give any advice here?! I'm a decent enough looking guy with some experience looking for females and couples. Maybe its just a numbers game or maybe my intros are terrible!

Or is that the norm?!"

On here, they pick you, unfortunately that's just the way it is, and you are one of a LOT of single men.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hi all, Just wondered if anyone could give any advice here?! I'm a decent enough looking guy with some experience looking for females and couples. Maybe its just a numbers game or maybe my intros are terrible!

Or is that the norm?!

On here, they pick you, unfortunately that's just the way it is, and you are one of a LOT of single men. "

This is true.

Maybe you should look at how you present yourself on here.

In your opinion, why would someone choose you over the others based on your profile?

Or is that the norm?!

On here, they pick you, unfortunately that's just the way it is, and you are one of a LOT of single men.

This is true.

In your opinion, why would someone choose you over the others based on your profile? "

Because my profile has Athena

All the best mate

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not the most manly pose for a straight guy, also having crossdressing on your interests, can put off couples or single women who are only looking for straight guys. Not all crossdressers are gay, plenty are straight but are you a crossdresser or interested in meeting them ?

It’s a profile that looks like it took you ten minutes to create, that then indicates that a meeting with you would also be brief and disappointing.

Lack of effort means lack of interest.

I would advise start again

Or is that the norm?!

This is true.

In your opinion, why would someone choose you over the others based on your profile? "

Plus, ours is pretty clear, informative and well written, not all of our photos are nudes and rude, and, most importantly we have a couple of verifications.

By *inka-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Not the most manly pose for a straight guy, also having crossdressing on your interests, can put off couples or single women who are only looking for straight guys. Not all crossdressers are gay, plenty are straight but are you a crossdresser or interested in meeting them ?

It’s a profile that looks like it took you ten minutes to create, that then indicates that a meeting with you would also be brief and disappointing.

I would advise start again "

Totally agree with this advise!

Effort in, shows your interesting

"Not the most manly pose for a straight guy, also having crossdressing on your interests, can put off couples or single women who are only looking for straight guys. Not all crossdressers are gay, plenty are straight but are you a crossdresser or interested in meeting them ?

I would advise start again "

» Add a new message to this topic