FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never know what to write on these things so though I’d ask what people make of my profile?

Honest thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it’s a really good profile, maybe could do with a few more pictures but I like the ones you have one there, you have a very sexy cock.

This might be overly picky but at the end of the first paragraph of your description you say ‘life’s far to short for that’, it should be too not to. It doesn’t bother me but some people are very fussy about spelling and grammar so it could put some people off.

Thank you

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Who is the judge of good oral skills ?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Cannot accommodate and describing yourself as a master of fingering is off putting for us.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Never know what to write on these things so though I’d ask what people make of my profile?

Honest thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks. "

Refine your age range. 18-99? Really?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Cannot accommodate and describing yourself as a master of fingering is off putting for us."

Me too

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Age range is surprising. Would you really meet someone in their 80s ?

Your photos could do with a bit of variety. One focused on your dick inside pants and then 2 dick pics. It suggests you think your cock is the only feature people are interested in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cannot accom, no left hand visible in photos... as some have mentioned it does hint of married guy playing away.

For me the whole you must be good at oral, sloppy blowjobs etc... it’s a bit me, me, me. Sell yourself, don’t lay down rules for those browsing before capturing their interest... a solid 4/10.

Photos help... faces or more fuller body shots

X

All great feedback. Thanks everyone. It’s amazing the obvious assumptions people make because of a few small details. Will fix the profile this weekend.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"All great feedback. Thanks everyone. It’s amazing the obvious assumptions people make because of a few small details. Will fix the profile this weekend. "

Small details? If you were the vast majority of females here would you be impressed by someone who said they'd meet (and hence fancied) women aged up to 99? It would tell me you're either not very choosy and rather desperate or you didn't bother to check your own profile, neither of which is a good look really.

The devil is in the small details as they say and that range is going to put off a hell of a lot of women here, esoecially since you guys outnumber females here about 100-1.

Think about how you are portraying youself.

Feedback appreciated. Genuinely did not spot that option lol

Have update. Thanks.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Cannot accom, no left hand visible in photos... as some have mentioned it does hint of married guy playing away.

For me the whole you must be good at oral, sloppy blowjobs etc... it’s a bit me, me, me. Sell yourself, don’t lay down rules for those browsing before capturing their interest... a solid 4/10.

Photos help... faces or more fuller body shots

X"

Yep, doesn't stand out for all the males on here

» Add a new message to this topic