FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for some profile help please x

Looking for some profile help please x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

we have been on fab over a year now, we were verified on our old account which we lost unfortunately. I swear I keep overthinking our profile...I have redone it so many times and still unsure if it is perhaps off putting for some reason. It is driving me mental, would anyone mind checking it out and givibg some advice please. It would be much appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

Your profile looks good to us x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Bio looks great I'd remove the 1st and 2nd cock pictures keep the last one a cock is a cock no Matter how many pictures

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Your looking for single women to join you as a couple which is incredibly hard to find on fab.

In the almost 3 years we are yet to find a female to join us via fab. We have experienced some great FFMs in clubs and private parties though.

Good luck

KJ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really like your profile, you both look very sexy in the pictures (I love your dick Mr S) and your bio is informative and well written without being too thirsty. It’s clear that you’ve put plenty of thought and effort into it.

I hope you are able to find what you’re looking for.

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Your pics and bio are fine but what you're looking for is rarer than unicorn shit so you're unlikely to get many hits.

Best of luck though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, thanks so much for the great replies, wish I had noticed these comments before I went and simplified our bio lol appreciate the feedback a great deal x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Other than some of the pictures being a bit blurry and mostly close ups we'd say it's fine.

» Add a new message to this topic