FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile views

profile views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive had the same person view my profile several times daily for a few weeks, thought id message an say hi yet im under their age range. So why keep f*****g looking or at least drop a message?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have u checked out him properly..maybe he keeps cuming in his pants before he can answer...

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Maybe he thinks that he would be punching above his weight and does not want or like rejection, who knows. If he is sexy, why don't you message him?

I have one under my age filter too plus a good 1 hr 30 mins from me, looks often on a daily basis and sometimes several times during the day. I think what is the point?? I mean he is good looking but does he think I am going to change my filters for him or send him a message?? Nope I am not. On the other hand maybe he is just looking for something to wank over as I am guessing its the same with your looker

Swindon

"I have one under my age filter too plus a good 1 hr 30 mins from me, looks often on a daily basis and sometimes several times during the day. I think what is the point?? I mean he is good looking but does he think I am going to change my filters for him or send him a message?? Nope I am not. On the other hand maybe he is just looking for something to wank over as I am guessing its the same with your looker"

Yeah, sorry about that, can't keep myself away

It's a playmate of someone ive met and verified which makes it a little weird! :-S

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

Not me I hope Dizzy. I have looked, but only because you were local. (I did like what o saw by the way).

"Not me I hope Dizzy. I have looked, but only because you were local. (I did like what o saw by the way).

"

Lol awww thanks but defo not you. Certain person now blocked

My fav is the people taht wink at you and then their profiles are either hidden or you are out of their age range

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

"My fav is the people taht wink at you and then their profiles are either hidden or you are out of their age range"

Experienced that one a few times. Most frustrating.

Must be nice to have someone look at your profile.......

"I have one under my age filter too plus a good 1 hr 30 mins from me, looks often on a daily basis and sometimes several times during the day. I think what is the point?? I mean he is good looking but does he think I am going to change my filters for him or send him a message?? Nope I am not. On the other hand maybe he is just looking for something to wank over as I am guessing its the same with your looker

Yeah, sorry about that, can't keep myself away "

"Must be nice to have someone look at your profile....... "

I looked

Swindon

"I have one under my age filter too plus a good 1 hr 30 mins from me, looks often on a daily basis and sometimes several times during the day. I think what is the point?? I mean he is good looking but does he think I am going to change my filters for him or send him a message?? Nope I am not. On the other hand maybe he is just looking for something to wank over as I am guessing its the same with your looker

"

If only some people would expand their age range.....

If only some people would expand their age range....."

Exactly, age is relative... Not all people suddenly change when they get in a certain age bracket!!

[Removed by poster at 10/09/12 00:17:22]

let em look; ) if they're getting off fine by me x

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I was getting the same so called couple viewing my profile regularly,so i said hi+they just deleted my message! I just mailed them again and pointed out it was very weird to be constantly looking at my profile+then not acknowledging my mail,i did guess the profile was a fake anyway+blocked them,some strange people on here lol

"Ive had the same person view my profile several times daily for a few weeks, thought id message an say hi yet im under their age range. So why keep f*****g looking or at least drop a message?! "

if it is a couples profile, it could be one fancies you and one doesn't

i have had this - and also a message from one party with a phone number to contact them directly on as the OH isn't interested but they are

if the actions are making you uncomfortable, i would be tempted to simply block you

maybe an interesting site function might be a list of 'people who you have looked at' as well as those that have looked at you

i bet that would create some 'interesting' discussions !

"Ive had the same person view my profile several times daily for a few weeks, thought id message an say hi yet im under their age range. So why keep f*****g looking or at least drop a message?!

if it is a couples profile, it could be one fancies you and one doesn't

i have had this - and also a message from one party with a phone number to contact them directly on as the OH isn't interested but they are

if the actions are making you uncomfortable, i would be tempted to simply block you

"

* block THEM

sorry

it's late

[Removed by poster at 10/09/12 07:21:50]

If only some people would expand their age range....."

So is that why you keep peeking at my profile then

If only some people would expand their age range.....

Exactly, age is relative... Not all people suddenly change when they get in a certain age bracket!!"

No one said they do but I wouldn't play with someone in the twenties even at a club

» Add a new message to this topic