FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not having much luck on here

Not having much luck on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been on and off here over the years. I've messaged a good few peeps in my area. And only had 1 meet since I've been on here. I always send my pics and always polite. I'm not sure if it's the way I look or something lol. But some help would be great. As I only want to enjoy live and have as much fun as possible and experience new things and make friends any help or advice would be much appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

It’s very difficult on here for a guy I’ve been on here for a long time now and you just have to wait and you are new here as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've already had a meet, and you've managed it with 3 dick pics and the username ilovepussysheff.

I'd say you've had a lot of luck.

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

"You've already had a meet, and you've managed it with 3 dick pics and the username ilovepussysheff.

I'd say you've had a lot of luck. "

Beat me to it lol

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Your pics aren't doing you any favours op, just your cock.

Add some more if you can , leaving a bit more to the imagination.

Also sell yourself, what are you offering meets.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

In my humble opinion, such as it is, your profile content needs some improvement work.

There are lots and lots and lots more single guys chasing just a few ladies here so you need to make your pictures and information work harder for you than they do at present.

Too many dick pics and no others are so off putting many ladies will scroll past fast. Try some artistic shots, nicely dressed, or doing something interesting, tell us more about you in pictures than you have a dick!

Saying you will add to your intro later looks lazy. A lady up for a meet needs to know more up front.

Good luck.

As a couple looking for a guy your first contact is vital to stand out from the crowd.be original,be witty but no toilet humour,don't say I want her pussy so bad.but most of all don't myther them every hour,if they like you they will message and go from there.hope this helps.

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

This is a post that gets posted alot mate. Majority set it in there head that they come on here and be swimming in fanny, and to there surprise its not the case.

The women/couples even men and I'm sure yourself have a certain criteria and taste in the opposite/same sex and have a standard and not just to fuck everyone who sends a message.

Although yes it is a site for meeting and arranging for certain things, treating more so the ladies with respect and being a gentleman is still very much required. Unfortunately this hasn't been given by alot of the males on here, just abuse and outright caveman disrespect. So forgive alot of ladies on here if there a little sceptical.

Just go with the flow mate, take the turn downs on the chin don't be to needy and have patience. You will be rewarded aventually.

Another thread asking for help...be honest and just say... just look at my profile

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Three fugly dick pics and nothing in your profile to begin a conversation from.

1.6/10

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Age limit set to 99….. says desperate

Three poor cock pics…. Not good

No site supporter…. Can’t be bothered

Can’t accomodate…. Married / living with parents!

I’ll fill in profile later - can’t be bothered

You’ve done nothing to sell yourself. You need to do much more to make your profile the one out of dozens that makes a woman stop scrolling.

You’re nowhere near that at the moment to be honest.

You can have success though. I’m 59 with a Dad bod and over 200 verified meets.

"Three fugly dick pics and nothing in your profile to begin a conversation from.

1.6/10"

That's a bit harsh, don't think there's any need to call anyone's photos fugly

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Age limit set to 99….. says desperate

Three poor cock pics…. Not good

No site supporter…. Can’t be bothered

Can’t accomodate…. Married / living with parents!

I’ll fill in profile later - can’t be bothered

You’ve done nothing to sell yourself. You need to do much more to make your profile the one out of dozens that makes a woman stop scrolling.

You’re nowhere near that at the moment to be honest.

You can have success though. I’m 59 with a Dad bod and over 200 verified meets. "

Tbh OP nothing stands out on your profile...I'd by-pass it if you contacted me.

1 photo on display & what is it...a close up black & white dick-pic ...

Now I'm wondering why it's in black & white... As we know b/w disguise flaws & imperfections or more

….. and two weeks on your status reads:

“Any serious peeps on here?? Wasting to much time”

Well you’ve not “wasted” much of that time on updating your profile? Despite asking for advice on how to do better. Try *investing* an hour or so in your profile and it’ll pay dividends!

Another one moaning and not put the effort it!

This is a site enabling personal interaction and introductions with other people who may have similar goals and lifestyles

It is not a loyalty card scheme.

"Hi I've been on and off here over the years. I've messaged a good few peeps in my area. And only had 1 meet since I've been on here. I always send my pics and always polite. I'm not sure if it's the way I look or something lol. But some help would be great. As I only want to enjoy live and have as much fun as possible and experience new things and make friends any help or advice would be much appreciated thanks"

Looked at your likes...

Room swapping, adult parties, group sex etc.... Never thought of clubs where busy events are held?

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

Naff profile with a blurred picture of a cock. And you have to ask why you don't get much intrest?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Naff profile with a blurred picture of a cock. And you have to ask why you don't get much intrest?"

And still hasn’t done anything about it!

I’m in the same boat really

Why didn’t you give your meet a verification? And your photo , come on is this the best you can put in here , lacking in effort big time

Seriously lads these threads are worn out

the more you try stand out and make threads to bitch and moan about not getting attention isn’t making you more attractive to your sexual preference !

Your only damaging your chances in my opinion !

It looks like attention grabbing!!! ( cause it is )

Quit bitching and crack on !!

Best of luck mate

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

go to clubs and meet people... get verifications and then your meets and opportunities will snowball from there... sitting behind a keyboard trying to charm people doesn't get very far

"go to clubs and meet people... get verifications and then your meets and opportunities will snowball from there... sitting behind a keyboard trying to charm people doesn't get very far"

I have been on this for some time not one meet thinking probably my age has I over what most people want . I have change status to Bi curious in the hope of attracting couples I am straight though I do think probably if very to get very horny I’d probably give a dick a tug .age is just a number

"This is a post that gets posted alot mate. Majority set it in there head that they come on here and be swimming in fanny, and to there surprise its not the case.

The women/couples even men and I'm sure yourself have a certain criteria and taste in the opposite/same sex and have a standard and not just to fuck everyone who sends a message.

Although yes it is a site for meeting and arranging for certain things, treating more so the ladies with respect and being a gentleman is still very much required. Unfortunately this hasn't been given by alot of the males on here, just abuse and outright caveman disrespect. So forgive alot of ladies on here if there a little sceptical.

Just go with the flow mate, take the turn downs on the chin don't be to needy and have patience. You will be rewarded aventually. "

love this

"I have been on this for some time not one meet thinking probably my age has I over what most people want . I have change status to Bi curious in the hope of attracting couples I am straight though I do think probably if very to get very horny I’d probably give a dick a tug .age is just a number "

tug a dick just to get a shag wow

"Hi I've been on and off here over the years. I've messaged a good few peeps in my area. And only had 1 meet since I've been on here. I always send my pics and always polite. I'm not sure if it's the way I look or something lol. But some help would be great. As I only want to enjoy live and have as much fun as possible and experience new things and make friends any help or advice would be much appreciated thanks"

1 blurred cock pic. So nothing to see there. And little content. So closed sorry. Needs a little work

"Why didn’t you give your meet a verification? "

To be fair…. The lady he met has 20 veris, but simply chooses not to show them on her profile, so there’s nothing to suggest he didn’t verify her in return.

The rest of his profile is still cr@p tho!

» Add a new message to this topic