FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newb

Newb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't lie I'm a absolute newbie when it comes to anything on here, where do I even start! ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Can't lie I'm a absolute newbie when it comes to anything on here, where do I even start! ?? "

All I can say is in all our years of swinging there has never been an opportunity for me the male half of the couple to have anal with another woman. Likewise no one would get to have anal with K my wife as that's something that is just between us, you'll find many couples kept anal back for themselves.

I cant imagine finding a single women who is looking for a quick meet anal fuck (you state no long meets) but good luck with your search.

Guys are massively out numbered on fab its 100 to 1 in some areas that's without looking for something extremely niche / specific.

I would do a local search e.g. 10 miles if you don't drive or 30 miles if you do. Set the search for women with whom are at least photo verified with meet verifications as well ideally (to cut out the fakes). Make sure its set that they are looking for single males and your at an age they are looking for. Now look for those who have selected anal as an activity they are looking for.

Now you should have a list of potential women to message.

KJ

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

No I wouldn’t be interested reading your bio

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Can't lie I'm a absolute newbie when it comes to anything on here, where do I even start! ?? "

Unfortunately you've not actually asked for profile advice so we can't give it, but there's some big turn-offs there.

How to start? Read profiles, only message those profiles that are looking for someone like you, don't get upset if you don't get replies, and accept that there are 1000s of guys to each single woman here.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Can't lie I'm a absolute newbie when it comes to anything on here, where do I even start! ??

Unfortunately you've not actually asked for profile advice so we can't give it, but there's some big turn-offs there.

How to start? Read profiles, only message those profiles that are looking for someone like you, don't get upset if you don't get replies, and accept that there are 1000s of guys to each single woman here."

That's probably the best advice for any new single guy on here.

Only things we'd add is don't ask to meet with the first message and don't expect FAB to be like Tinder & POF as it is completely different.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's totally understandable, yeah I've not really delved on here, just been on cams an seen how some people move was a little offkey, ill re arrange it all, appreciate it all ??

» Add a new message to this topic