FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Honest profile advice

Honest profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-reg OP   Man  over a year ago

yeovil

Hi, although been on and off here for a while, would be grateful for detailed profile advice, good, bad and everything in between

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP.

I'd drop 'Right here goes, I’ve been on here before, just before lockdown'. You've been on here since at least Dec 19, so this line shows that you haven't bothered to update your profile for quite a while. Tut tut!

Drop this 'but hard to as a single man' never be negative.

Change 'nights in clubs before Lockdown, interested' to 'nights in clubs before Lockdown. I'm interested'

Your a good looking guy, so put up some more face pics, and maybe consider putting the dick pics in friends only. You can still send them to anyone that wants to see them.

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How can you say you are still pretty new when you have been here nearly two years ?

yeovil

"Hello OP.

I'd drop 'Right here goes, I’ve been on here before, just before lockdown'. You've been on here since at least Dec 19, so this line shows that you haven't bothered to update your profile for quite a while. Tut tut!

Drop this 'but hard to as a single man' never be negative.

Change 'nights in clubs before Lockdown, interested' to 'nights in clubs before Lockdown. I'm interested'

Your a good looking guy, so put up some more face pics, and maybe consider putting the dick pics in friends only. You can still send them to anyone that wants to see them.

Good luck "

That’s great thanks, all makes sense.

yeovil

"How can you say you are still pretty new when you have been here nearly two years ?"

Yes I guess it makes no real sense, I was on intermittently before lockdown then a little bit since really but will change it. Thanks

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

"How can you say you are still pretty new when you have been here nearly two years ?

Yes I guess it makes no real sense, I was on intermittently before lockdown then a little bit since really but will change it. Thanks "

You could put something like 'although I've been a member of the site for nearly two years the challenges of the Covid pandemic have left me short of experiences'

Not that we're much for profile advice ours rarely gets updated pictures or blurb. Perhaps when we're ready to meet again we'll give it an overhaul.

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

Ditto pls

» Add a new message to this topic