FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback for me? If you can spare a moment!

Profile feedback for me? If you can spare a moment!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecentlyExploring OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing

Hi Everyone,

I recently joined about a month ago! I have had some great conversations with people and I am enjoying myself.

I just wanted to ask if I could have any feedback on my profile. What's good, what's bad? Am I missing things you like to see on a profile!?

I know I am not everyones cup of tea, no problem so I'm ok with things like 'I don't like guys with dyed hair, not my preference' or whatever as long as there's some constructive criticism

Thanks everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hi Op,

Your profile is honest and quite well written and you have a nice range of pics.

I would question whether you truelly would meet someone in the nineties, but as it doesn't include me I guess we'll never know.

Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for

Ealing

True, I should set my age range to a more realistic ideal of what I would like. Thanks for pointing it out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Woman should say women.

Other than that, great profile - better than most on here. In all honesty, I feel that you'll be more popular with men than women. Just remember you've only been here a month. When I first joined, it was three months before I met anyone.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Pictures are better than most, but maybe try some with a self timer instead of mirror shots. You're always looking at the screen in those, and not at the camera as such so they tend to look better.

Your text is better written than most, though nothing that makes you stand out....it's all a bit generic. Oh, and every paragraph starts with "I", so it does tend to look like it's all about you and not what you can offer.

If you can, get to a social or at least a coffee with a verified member and get a verification that you are who your profile says you are, and that you turned up.

Best thing though....you changed your age range after advice. So many guys post and then ignore all the advice

You’ve started the last sentence of the third paragraph with a lower case ‘s’ instead of a capital, obviously an oversight and I’m only telling you because you asked for feedback.

Otherwise it’s a great profile, you look great and sound like a kind and genuine man from your bio. Good luck.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Looks ok to me

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Every pic you are gazing into your phone. A bit more variety would be good and maybe a smile

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

The paragraph about cleanliness feels clunky but I’m not sure how to fix it. Maybe turn it around, talk about how you like to present, clean and looking nice, and that you appreciate the same in others?

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

At 28 years old and having no experience with women, that for start would be off-putting to many women and male/female couples.

Personally we'd suggest omitting that line.

Ealing

Thanks! And of course, I'm in no rush to meet anyone. Cheers for the reply!

Ealing

Seems to be a general thing about the mirror shots here so I'll change it up, thank you

I guess I'll have a think about what I can offer as I did try orignally writing more about that but it didn't seem like it was interesting enough from my perspective. I'll try again.

Thanks for the reply, you guys have a great profile!

Ealing

Thank you, I'll switch it up!

Ealing

What about it is off putting? I'm trying to be honest about where I am at and not waste anyone's time down the line if they aren't looking for a newbie as some people prefer those with experience.

Do you think it would be better to change the phrasing of it.. ot as said, omit completly. Thanks for the repy :D

Didn't know dyed hair was a criterion people cared about?

Ealing

Just an example! Can't say it has been said to me yet :P

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

"What about it is off putting? I'm trying to be honest about where I am at and not waste anyone's time down the line if they aren't looking for a newbie as some people prefer those with experience.

Do you think it would be better to change the phrasing of it.. ot as said, omit completly. Thanks for the repy :D"

We'd find it off putting as we wouldn't want to meet an inexperienced male. Having the risk of someone fumbling around a woman's body without a clue as to what they're doing is far from sexy for us. This is not meant as derogatory, just we like to meet guys who know what they're doing, rather than have to show them.

Maybe rephrase it as ' I have little experience with females, but am willing to learn with guidance from an understanding female/couple'..or something along those lines.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP it’s a nice profile. If you feel it shows you and how you are then don’t change a thing.

Ealing

ok , I understand that. I don't want to seem like I wouldn't know how to please or navigate a women's body. I feel like I would manage just fine however, I also agree that not everyone is looking to guide someone if I'm not on the same page as them.

I'll rephrase it, thank you!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hey OP,

Below every post there are four options. If you press the +quote button, people will be able to work out who you are replying to a lot easier. Just a tip for the future

Ealing

"Hey OP,

Below every post there are four options. If you press the +quote button, people will be able to work out who you are replying to a lot easier. Just a tip for the future "

oh and there we go! Thank you for the tip. This makes much more sense.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Hi OP, it's pretty good compared to a lot on here

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not bad at all OP.

The only thing that hasn't been mentioned, is that you don't need to say how old you are, as your age is already shown.

» Add a new message to this topic