FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Message interest

Message interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

New to the scene and new on fab xx

I was wondering what does it make you open a certain message among all the others?

I know girls/couples are overwhelmed with messages from single guys and it’s hard to go through all of it, but what’s that extra thing that makes you think “let me open this message”.

I’m coming into this with no expectations, I might not meet anyone on here and that’s fine! Fun is fun at the end of the day, and I’m having fun seeing all you people x

I know this is a patience game, any good advice will be taken and applied xx

Also would you have any advice for my profile, anything that would turn you off from replying or following up? Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Your a single bloke mate . Be prepared for many knock backs, many no shows after arranging meets , many couples that turn out go be single blokes bashing the Bishop as a keyboard warrior . Better off in clubs or adult cinemas etc .

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Firstly there's nothing much in your profile that would put us off (other than the limited age range - that's going to work against you as a LOT of your age range has small kids at home), but there's also nothing there that makes you stand out at all. It's all a bit the same as all the other guys.

As far as messages go, we generally delete anything from anyone with no profile pic. Then we normally look at the profile before opening the message. Under 25, over 60, more than an hour from us, are all deletes. Overtly sexual brags and boasts (I'll make you cum more than anyone else, ever! I'll make you squirt/scream my name/beg for more/etc), profiles with no text at all and those with nothing but dick pics. They all get deleted unread.

Messages that we see the preview of and they are one, two or three word messages asking us how we are, saying hi, or asking if we want to fuck now, all get deleted. Same as any that are obviously only written to Char and not to both of us.

The other we open, read and as long as they aren't arseholes, we do tend to reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attraction to who sent it, with no indication of them being an arse in the message or on their profile... And some sort of effort, in both of those too... Although, if I get those things, I don't believe they are really attracted to me, so even if I do reply it's usually just to tell them that... I occasionally reply with sarcasm too, or frustration... Example... "blah blah blah and I love your profile!"... "you clearly didn't read my profile!"... Always read the profile!! Sorry... Had to get that out

"Your a single bloke mate . Be prepared for many knock backs, many no shows after arranging meets , many couples that turn out go be single blokes bashing the Bishop as a keyboard warrior . Better off in clubs or adult cinemas etc . "

Got that! I’m not having high expectations either, but can’t hurt being here.

"Firstly there's nothing much in your profile that would put us off (other than the limited age range - that's going to work against you as a LOT of your age range has small kids at home), but there's also nothing there that makes you stand out at all. It's all a bit the same as all the other guys.

As far as messages go, we generally delete anything from anyone with no profile pic. Then we normally look at the profile before opening the message. Under 25, over 60, more than an hour from us, are all deletes. Overtly sexual brags and boasts (I'll make you cum more than anyone else, ever! I'll make you squirt/scream my name/beg for more/etc), profiles with no text at all and those with nothing but dick pics. They all get deleted unread.

Messages that we see the preview of and they are one, two or three word messages asking us how we are, saying hi, or asking if we want to fuck now, all get deleted. Same as any that are obviously only written to Char and not to both of us.

The other we open, read and as long as they aren't arseholes, we do tend to reply."

That’s very detailed, and makes sense! The first line always has to be original and looking like there’s some effort put into it.

I know I’m a bit young for the general demographic on here, not having high expectations out of this but who knows.

Overall well said though!

"Attraction to who sent it, with no indication of them being an arse in the message or on their profile... And some sort of effort, in both of those too... Although, if I get those things, I don't believe they are really attracted to me, so even if I do reply it's usually just to tell them that... I occasionally reply with sarcasm too, or frustration... Example... "blah blah blah and I love your profile!"... "you clearly didn't read my profile!"... Always read the profile!! Sorry... Had to get that out "

Going through someone’s bio before messaging should be the bare minimum! So I get your frustration, especially with tens of messages coming through each day for you girls. Vent it out! haha

» Add a new message to this topic