FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Friend wanted

Friend wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexHotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Braintree

Hello all

Their is a fantasy we have had for some time well it originated as the wife’s but I have certainly grown to love the idea.

Basically the wife wants to fuck a friend of mine however when I have broached this to a couple friends they have acted all bent out of shape despite acting the goat so to speak.

I figured the best bet would be to try and make a friend on here who is already into swinging and hotwifing/cuckolding

This would be something that builds up it wouldn’t be a quick message or two then it’s game on. We are verified as you can see so this isn’t a fantasists idea of a good time. We are very much real and very much into the scene.

Ideally Local. Similar age give or take some years either way, into stuff like Gaming, cars, boxing, MMA and Japanese culture (I’m learning Japanese)

This would be something that would become long term with the right person so it’s not a once off. The effort will be rewarded and worth it I promise you. Anyone interested either message on here with the subject “mate” or SC MrJones5114

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Konichiwa. I'd make a good pal. Although a lil far perhaps to pop round for cups of tea and whatnot

Braintree

"Konichiwa. I'd make a good pal. Although a lil far perhaps to pop round for cups of tea and whatnot"

?????

Gotta be worth a try right?

Braintree

"Konichiwa. I'd make a good pal. Although a lil far perhaps to pop round for cups of tea and whatnot"

It would appear it doesn’t accept Konbanwa in its true form

By *ack19300Man  over a year ago

leicester

Real shame your too far away for me but your wife is hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I’m nice and near and would love to be part of your fantasy buddy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all

Their is a fantasy we have had for some time well it originated as the wife’s but I have certainly grown to love the idea.

Basically the wife wants to fuck a friend of mine however when I have broached this to a couple friends they have acted all bent out of shape despite acting the goat so to speak.

I figured the best bet would be to try and make a friend on here who is already into swinging and hotwifing/cuckolding

This would be something that builds up it wouldn’t be a quick message or two then it’s game on. We are verified as you can see so this isn’t a fantasists idea of a good time. We are very much real and very much into the scene.

Ideally Local. Similar age give or take some years either way, into stuff like Gaming, cars, boxing, MMA and Japanese culture (I’m learning Japanese)

This would be something that would become long term with the right person so it’s not a once off. The effort will be rewarded and worth it I promise you. Anyone interested either message on here with the subject “mate” or SC MrJones5114

"

Sounds great and wifey looks amazing

» Add a new message to this topic