FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on my profile

Advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enji280590 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

As I'm not good at this sort of thing is my profile ok? Is there anything I need to change or add? TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Ok don’t put yourself down in your bio. Your supposed to sell yourself. A bit more about you would be good and your status is off putting

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your three photos are all very similar. How about one of you smiling ?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Smile . You look a bit grumpy

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Your whole profile comes across as self depreciating and doesn't make an initial impression that you'll be fun to spend time with.

Your opening line comes across as 'there is nothing worth saying about me' which is not likely to be the case, and certainly not the impression I think you intend to make. You then go on to say your much more lively in person, but your pics say otherwise. You have three very similar photo's, and haven't smiled in any of them. Cambridge is a beautiful City, why not go out and take some nice selfies at a local landmark or by the river?

You have said 'I'm pretty much into everything will always try things once' but then you have deleted half the interests, contradicting yourself a little. Why not say more about what you actually are into, or would like to experience.

In the eight weeks you have been here you have already met with a couple in person, that's not a bad start

I would also suggest a quick spelling/puntuation check, you'd be surprised just how many people are put of by the little things.

Good luck

By *enji280590 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Your whole profile comes across as self depreciating and doesn't make an initial impression that you'll be fun to spend time with.

Your opening line comes across as 'there is nothing worth saying about me' which is not likely to be the case, and certainly not the impression I think you intend to make. You then go on to say your much more lively in person, but your pics say otherwise. You have three very similar photo's, and haven't smiled in any of them. Cambridge is a beautiful City, why not go out and take some nice selfies at a local landmark or by the river?

You have said 'I'm pretty much into everything will always try things once' but then you have deleted half the interests, contradicting yourself a little. Why not say more about what you actually are into, or would like to experience.

In the eight weeks you have been here you have already met with a couple in person, that's not a bad start

I would also suggest a quick spelling/puntuation check, you'd be surprised just how many people are put of by the little things.

Good luck "

Thank you ill change it as soon as I can

» Add a new message to this topic