FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddictedguy2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi I just thought I'd post this topic as I am a gebukbe guy looking for regular and not one off occasions, my intentions are all genuine with wanting to get to know people yet its difficult to get a reply.

Am I doing something wrong.

All comments welcome to help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s hard to say why you aren’t getting replies without knowing what you write in your opening message to someone. You could have a perfect profile but if you send messages just saying ‘hi’ or ‘want to fuck’ or something similar then you’ll never get a reply. Even if you write a relevant, witty and interesting first message you won’t get a reply more often than you will on this site. You had a meet a month ago though so you’re not doing too badly.

Your profile is quite good, it’s a good selection of pictures and you look handsome and you have a sexy, big dick. Maybe you could write a bit more in your bio about yourself, any hobbies you have, what interests you have etc.

By *ddictedguy2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yea im one of these people who like to send more than just hi or want to fuxk lol.

I think I'll have to think about what to out in my bio.

There's not much there as i have to think about what to put ans make sure it makes sense before I add it in lol.

Thank you for your friendly advise.

Always good to know there are genuine people here

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Why not add some alluring suit photos, they always help men to stand out. Or any other creative photos/poses. Have a look at some guys profiles on and see what makes them stand out and unique.

Everyone has something appealing about them and it's not always easy to put that in a text box or pictures, but have a play around and see what you cam create and type.

Let that personality shine

"Why not add some alluring suit photos, they always help men to stand out. Or any other creative photos/poses. Have a look at some guys profiles on and see what makes them stand out and unique.

Everyone has something appealing about them and it's not always easy to put that in a text box or pictures, but have a play around and see what you cam create and type.

Let that personality shine "

Hi Goddess Jadeite, I love your profile, you look amazing. I was wondering if you like my profile? You state that you like men to be at least 7” so obviously you aren’t going to like seeing my tiny cock but is there anything about my profile you do like?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Why not add some alluring suit photos, they always help men to stand out. Or any other creative photos/poses. Have a look at some guys profiles on and see what makes them stand out and unique.

Hi Goddess Jadeite, I love your profile, you look amazing. I was wondering if you like my profile? You state that you like men to be at least 7” so obviously you aren’t going to like seeing my tiny cock but is there anything about my profile you do like?"

Honestly I dont think it's nice to hijack someone's post

Happy fabbing

Hi Goddess Jadeite, I love your profile, you look amazing. I was wondering if you like my profile? You state that you like men to be at least 7” so obviously you aren’t going to like seeing my tiny cock but is there anything about my profile you do like?

Honestly I dont think it's nice to hijack someone's post

Happy fabbing "

Sorry

By *GGGG200Man  over a year ago

luton

"Hi I just thought I'd post this topic as I am a gebukbe guy looking for regular and not one off occasions, my intentions are all genuine with wanting to get to know people yet its difficult to get a reply.

Am I doing something wrong.

All comments welcome to help"

I am the same !!! Think only get replies because they manners and feel bad lol

Start chatting and they answer with 1 or 2 word answers!!!

Still keep trying tho loo

» Add a new message to this topic