FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Forming a male group (5 max) in and around Cambridgeshire

Forming a male group (5 max) in and around Cambridgeshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arcoitalia OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I am thinking to form a group of straight, normal, easygoing, 40sh years old men from or around Cambridgeshire to host couples and single ladies that enjoy group and gangbang fun.

Anyone interested?

Would that be something that local or visiting couples/single females would be interested in?

Love to hear from all of you.

Ciao

Marco

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Not for me

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Did you need a reply if it’s not for you?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Did you need a reply if it’s not for you? "

He asked the question so yes

Cambridge

Is a free forum. All replay welcome. Not judgemental in life I am not going to be here.

Thanks

Cambridge

Just to be clear, when I say normal guys I mean no drug/drink addicted people that are social and friendly and not hungry or aggressive.

Wankers are also not welcome.

Thanks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No harm in asking but if I was single there is no way I'd go to meet hosted by five men I'd met on the net, I wouldn't do it as a couple either.

Cambridge

Thank you for your feedback

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for your feedback"

Have you considered going to clubs as a group and offering this service there?

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Well I'd be interested in putting my name down to join (although as earlier posts seem to suggest, we may struggle to get "willing" females/couples)

By *uy4swingingMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

A lot of trust is required. But it looks like the best group sex (gangbangs) are set up by women for women in which men are invited. Clubs are good place too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes that's just what I'm looking for

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You could have a broader range of men too, rather than all being very similar. I'm hardly ever in Cambs these days, so I'm not specifically highlighting my needs. Some bi interest from some could be helpful, as a lot of women also like to see men together and they could warm each other up, in between.

With enough diverse men, you could pull enough together that could match the needs of different women

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Would love to but I’m bisexual and just wouldn’t be able to resist all that cock in one room

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi Marco

1) I don’t meet people who exclude bisexual men. The activity doesn’t have to be bi just because bi men are present.

2) Convincing women you’re a safe group of men will be a significant challenge. Some suggestions:

- each of you need a detailed, extremely well verified Fab profile.

- send photos inc face pics of all of you.

- send a photo of some ID each (you’re asking her to trust you all with her safety, if taking a risk yourselves by sharing ID with the woman feels too risky, you’re asking her to be vulnerable in a way you aren’t willing to be).

- decide who is in charge. Who stops the scene if she needs it to be stopped? If someone behaves like a dickhead, who throws him out?

- pick a safe, clean venue.

- who is responsible for condoms etc.

3) How are you vetting the guys? Some guys, who are violent and abusive with women, appear to other guys to be “such a great guy”. Are you good at spotting abusive men? Have you ever spotted one amongst your mates?

In short, if a group of safe guys like this existed, it’d be so much fun but the work required to gather a safe group together would be substantial.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Marco

1) I don’t meet people who exclude bisexual men. The activity doesn’t have to be bi just because bi men are present.

2) Convincing women you’re a safe group of men will be a significant challenge. Some suggestions:

- send a photo of some ID each (you’re asking her to trust you all with her safety, if taking a risk yourselves by sharing ID with the woman feels too risky, you’re asking her to be vulnerable in a way you aren’t willing to be).

- decide who is in charge. Who stops the scene if she needs it to be stopped? If someone behaves like a dickhead, who throws him out?

3) How are you vetting the guys? Some guys, who are violent and abusive with women, appear to other guys to be “such a great guy”. Are you good at spotting abusive men? Have you ever spotted one amongst your mates?

In short, if a group of safe guys like this existed, it’d be so much fun but the work required to gather a safe group together would be substantial. "

This is a fantastic post, we have met groups who did all of this.

However, any group where the individuals are not 'accountable' would be a real concern. Most groups on here revolve around a central person saying they can bring xyz amount of people...but by the day of the meet it is only them!

By *ll480Man  over a year ago

Rougham

Yes, interested but I fear it’s a big ask.

Cambridge

"Hi Marco

In short, if a group of safe guys like this existed, it’d be so much fun but the work required to gather a safe group together would be substantial. "

Hi thank you for your message

This are all great points and will be considered.

Is not something will happen tomorrow, but I believe can be done.

I am willing to try.

Will let you know how it goes

??

Cambridge

"Hi Marco

In short, if a group of safe guys like this existed, it’d be so much fun but the work required to gather a safe group together would be substantial.

This is a fantastic post, we have met groups who did all of this.

However, any group where the individuals are not 'accountable' would be a real concern. Most groups on here revolve around a central person saying they can bring xyz amount of people...but by the day of the meet it is only them! "

Part of the effort would be find people that are reliable.

As you said though has been done by other I am sure in and around Cambridgeshire there are 5 guys that are serious and kinky

» Add a new message to this topic