FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Long term relationship

Long term relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4swinging OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I have been on here for a long time over the years and I have always hoped to find a woman who enjoys the lifestyle to be a LTR partner. I am still hoping. Anyone else been successful.

Wish there was a swinging dating side to Fabswingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I Met my partner here 6 years ago, so it does happen, I wasn't looking for more, it just happened.

I think many are open to more than fun.

Good luck

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"I have been on here for a long time over the years and I have always hoped to find a woman who enjoys the lifestyle to be a LTR partner. I am still hoping. Anyone else been successful.

Wish there was a swinging dating side to Fabswingers "

There's quite a few threads on finding a partner or people who weren't looking but it happened and peeps have even married each other after meeting here - it is absolutely possible!

I wish you well.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Yes it happens and yes there will be one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been on here for a long time over the years and I have always hoped to find a woman who enjoys the lifestyle to be a LTR partner. I am still hoping. Anyone else been successful.

yup, this our couples profile, we deleted or singles profile.

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We have had a 3 years relationship with our black friend

By *urlycWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in london

Hi op I would like the same thing but just feel most people are just after a one time bit of fun.. shame there isn’t a dating side to all this

Claire x

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I date and I don’t use any other site, and have had long term loving relationships with people I’ve met here AND found plenty of people I consider to be friends now. No need for another site. When it happens it happens

V x

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Would like this myself. Tinder is too vanilla for me

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We would love to find a long term local bull who understands the dynamic and can be discrete

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We found each other on here. To be fair both not looking for anything serious but turns out we were made for each other. Now we are engaged.

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I found the responses to this post most heartwarming; so many finding happiness through an important shared interest.

It does remind me though of the unhappiness that I have seen in friends, yes friends made on here, whose partner does not share that sexual predeliction. The latter can do easily cause an emotional chasm or if conducted covertly an actual break-up.

By *r funtimes23Man  over a year ago

swansea

"We would love to find a long term local bull who understands the dynamic and can be discrete "

I understand the dynamic and certainly can be very discreet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have had a 3 years relationship with our black friend "

This to me is cool, if it happens it happens. I could've been here already but I couldn't trust them unfortunately

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I ran this thread until it reached 100 and I got some people together and their is a wedding coming too

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1194776

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I was seeing a lady from West Sussex for twenty one month's, and we met on a swingers site. Some weekends we would just be like any other boyfriend and girlfriend, she was a fantastic cook, and I would do diy around her place, cut grass etc. Then other times we would go to house parties together etc. If it hadn't been for a change in her personal circumstances it would have probably still be happening, so it can and does happen. What I will say is that once you have crossed that line, and experienced the erotic pleasure of such a lifestyle, it's not easy to form a relationship with someone who has led a more mundane lifestyle. I certainly couldn't form a meaningful relationship with any woman who hasn't explored this scene because, there's just no meeting of minds.

» Add a new message to this topic