FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > From Newcastle, 26M :)

From Newcastle, 26M :)

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello fellow Fabbers, this may be new to hear, this may be old, but I have come to tell you what you may have if you desired.

Firstly, a little about me, I'm on Fetlife to find someone who I can be under the control of, someone to own my body, and use me for their own pleasure, to explore their kinks more.

That's why I'm here, but why am I different to all the rest? Why do I stand out?

Well.. I'm very observing and always love making others happy, why is this important? Because that means in a sexual manner I will always be thinking of you first, your needs will always come first and should always be a priority.

I'm very open minded, and don't mind if you don't want sex, neither do I really? With my kink of chastity, I'm always good and well behaved, meaning you're in safe hands and can assure I won't be going around fucking people endlessly or thinking with my dick, but rather thinking of you!

I'm a chatterbox when needed to be, but also a great listener too! I love to talk to other people and surely get to know them, I'm always interested in finding about what others enjoy and can talk too, you'll not have an awkward moment with me!

With that being said, I have been told I look young for my age, however I can assure you that I do have that maturity that other men around my age may not have, I do have a great self awareness and an understanding of most situations and feel I can read signals very well! Which means I'll be good to obey orders for you, and hair to listen to any subject you may want to talk to me about.

I'm always up for exploring! I have many kinks I've experienced and many more I'd love to experienxe, however again it's not about me by it rather you, and I wish to help you explore and learn more about yourself!

Because of my chastity kink, that means I'm hugely into making sure you're getting your time worth with me, I'll pleasure you orally if you wish, fingers, heck I would even fuck you with a strapon if given the order,  it means I'll be as good and as pure as you can get in a submissive male.

I think with my brain, not always with my dick, this is important as women do have amazing ideas to talk about, stories to tell, and I shouldn't be thinking with my private parts but rather be there for them, for support, for loyalty!

I may be good for you because I'm like a healthy meal, no one wants me, but heck I'll make you feel proud to have me ??

I have been single for a long time, and what I seek is a women who wants what I can offer, I'm always up for discussion over Inbox x

I hope you like my intro! It describes me quite well x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic