FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Experienced Disciplinarian, for women seeking guidance and accountability for misbehaviour

Experienced Disciplinarian, for women seeking guidance and accountability for misbehaviour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_Last_Titan OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

The desire to consensually, spank and discipline women has always been part of me. Those who identify as spankos/spankees will know that such feelings are more than simple desires. They are needs. I have said elsewhere that I have often wondered what it would be like to live an uncomplicated vanilla life without a spanking fetish. I have come to the conclusion, however, that I can not. The desire absolutely refuses to go quietly into the night. I have thus embraced it and this new year seek a woman for play that shares the same need.

Whilst some might argue that those who know, know, here are some questions that should help with self-identification:

Do you need rules and boundaries and firm consequences in your life?

Do you need to be held accountable, in respect of attitude and behaviours?

Do you need to be disciplined if found to be straying outside of mutually agreed boundaries?

Do you need to feel safe, secure, and cared for?

Do you need regular, meaningful discipline that elicits feelings of calm and security?

If you have answer yes to one or more of the above questions, I strongly encourage you to get in touch, as soon as possible. We should have a conversation about turning your needs (and desires) into meaningful reality.

Please be a cis female, over the age of 30 and verified if you wish to get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

I mean, good grief, yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic