FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Figured I’d never said hi..

Figured I’d never said hi..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At what point it goes past the cut off to say hi all idk but here I am.. saying hi to you all!

I’m still very new to this world having been in monogamous, long term relationships for all but 18 months of my adult life. I’d always had fantasies about playing more and tried to convince my ex repeatedly to play herself. Anyways here I am, making my way, making new friends to chat to and already some wonderful, wonderful people I’ve met along the way.

Happy Sunday all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"At what point it goes past the cut off to say hi all idk but here I am.. saying hi to you all!

I’m still very new to this world having been in monogamous, long term relationships for all but 18 months of my adult life. I’d always had fantasies about playing more and tried to convince my ex repeatedly to play herself. Anyways here I am, making my way, making new friends to chat to and already some wonderful, wonderful people I’ve met along the way.

Happy Sunday all"

Hi, I'm new as well, isnt it great!! Hope it goes well for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take your time newbies, and have fun

"At what point it goes past the cut off to say hi all idk but here I am.. saying hi to you all!

Happy Sunday all

Hi, I'm new as well, isnt it great!! Hope it goes well for you "

Thanks mate. Good luck and enjoy!

"Take your time newbies, and have fun "

Thanks that’s super kind

» Add a new message to this topic