FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married/Attached Ladies.

Married/Attached Ladies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lan Fresco OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

Ever since my first dalliance many, many years ago with a married lady it has become my kink. There’s something taboo about the perceived unavailability that adds to the frisson of the moment. The public face of respectability yet behind the bedroom door the wantoness of a slut. Discreet, long afternoons of carnal pleasure or the animal-like, bent over the car bonnet, rip my knickers off and fill me quickie……

Mature, elegant and intelligent ladies really seem to get my imagination - with or without their hubbys consent.

Any ladies/couples seeking this type of arrangement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, but only with local people, sorry hun. Good luck though! Xx

Harrogate

Now there’s a HOT lady. Thanks x

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

too far for us too

Harrogate

Shame; never say never though. The Yorkshire Dales are a great place to visit and enjoy the ‘Alfresco Experience!’

"Ever since my first dalliance many, many years ago with a married lady it has become my kink. There’s something taboo about the perceived unavailability that adds to the frisson of the moment. The public face of respectability yet behind the bedroom door the wantoness of a slut. Discreet, long afternoons of carnal pleasure or the animal-like, bent over the car bonnet, rip my knickers off and fill me quickie……

Mature, elegant and intelligent ladies really seem to get my imagination - with or without their hubbys consent.

Any ladies/couples seeking this type of arrangement? "

That is the dream

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Yes and no- yes to the married women frisson thing but no to it being a specific kink for me

Harrogate

Remember, dreams do come true. Here’s hoping.

Harrogate

"Yes and no- yes to the married women frisson thing but no to it being a specific kink for me"

We’re all different; that’s what makes the world go round.

By *he sultan of swingMan  over a year ago

mid devon

Loves this feed! Iv met a few Married women I to find it horny the fact that they go home to hubby full of my cum is fucking hot!

Harrogate

"Loves this feed! Iv met a few Married women I to find it horny the fact that they go home to hubby full of my cum is fucking hot! "

There is something extremely erotic about ‘owning’ that married pussy and sending her home leaking into her knickers.

Not sure you own them but it's nice to share a few hours fun together

Harrogate

"Not sure you own them but it's nice to share a few hours fun together "

I agree. Just a turn of phrase used in the moment.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

But if your a married man on here you get some what abused

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

"But if your a married man on here you get some what abused"

Double standards abound here

Harrogate

"But if your a married man on here you get some what abused"

I’m not able to comment accurately on that statement.

Harrogate

"But if your a married man on here you get some what abused

Double standards abound here"

Thanks for your point of view fellas. Again, I’m not able to comment with accuracy anything on that matter. However, it’s going a little off piste from the original intention of the thread.

By *amspoonsMan  over a year ago

North East

"Ever since my first dalliance many, many years ago with a married lady it has become my kink. There’s something taboo about the perceived unavailability that adds to the frisson of the moment. The public face of respectability yet behind the bedroom door the wantoness of a slut. Discreet, long afternoons of carnal pleasure or the animal-like, bent over the car bonnet, rip my knickers off and fill me quickie……

I have the same kink. Unfaithful women really flick my switch.

Harrogate

Any ladies/couples seeking this type of arrangement?

I have the same kink. Unfaithful women really flick my switch. "

Of course, the lady doesn’t have to be unfaithful. It could be a mutual agreement with her loving hubby.

By *he sultan of swingMan  over a year ago

mid devon

There's lots of married women on here but I don't see men putting up statuses blasting them for it as men see it as a positive its a dream scenario but we get so much abuse if we come out as married

Harrogate

"There's lots of married women on here but I don't see men putting up statuses blasting them for it as men see it as a positive its a dream scenario but we get so much abuse if we come out as married "

Fab attracts all types of people with their attitudes and opinions. We’re all different and shaped by life’s events. If you don’t like what you hear, don’t rise to the bait, turn the other cheek. Better still to be magnanimous.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

London (just for Fri & Sat)

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 21:24:47]

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Yes it's very hot my wife back home after meet

Harrogate

"Yes it's very hot my wife back home after meet"

That’s gratifying to hear. Pleasure and satisfaction for all parties involved. Care to share?

I've just returned from visiting someones wife in a hotel.. God she is flexible and horny...

Harrogate

"I've just returned from visiting someones wife in a hotel.. God she is flexible and horny... "

Good for you and her. It’s good to see the older generation getting out and flexing their bodies lol. Only joking, just paraphrasing some of your bio.

What about married (not yet divorved) and engaged ladies? Double whammy haha

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Just back from a second dinner in 3 months with a married ex, 20 years after we last went out over a mad 2 years of crazy sex. She was married then too but to someone else! After a cautious first dinner, spent all tonight laughing, flirting and remembering all the filthy times we had 20 years ago! Got that feeling that this is about to go the same way again!!

Harrogate

"What about married (not yet divorved) and engaged ladies? Double whammy haha "

Well it’s not commonly known but it is bound by International Law that they are recognised as the ‘Hottest of the Hot’ . Indeed, so, so hot that they have a ‘Heat Scale’ that is known to raise the temperature of the intended defenceless male and render them totally helpless until they internally combust. Naturally, such Hot she-specimens have to be treated with total respect, handled with great care, pleasured to total abandonment and as such get the highest priority of all Hotties.

I hope that answers your question madam? Should you have any more questions or requests then please PM me where we can discuss a little ‘Crotch Pot Cooking’ xx

Harrogate

"Just back from a second dinner in 3 months with a married ex, 20 years after we last went out over a mad 2 years of crazy sex. She was married then too but to someone else! After a cautious first dinner, spent all tonight laughing, flirting and remembering all the filthy times we had 20 years ago! Got that feeling that this is about to go the same way again!! "

It sounds like there is a little extra course on the menu. Will it be an ‘amuse bouche’ or an extra large helping of ‘Pussy Pie’? I think the phrase is ‘just get stuck in!’ Bon appetite lol.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

You are right, married ladies are a massive turn on for guys.

We’ve been a cuckold couple for almost the length of our marriage and I’ve lost count the amount of times guys have chatted up my wife ant at time she’s had some extra-marital pleasure with them !

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

I've had lots of affairs

By *amspoonsMan  over a year ago

North East

"You are right, married ladies are a massive turn on for guys.

We’ve been a cuckold couple for almost the length of our marriage and I’ve lost count the amount of times guys have chatted up my wife ant at time she’s had some extra-marital pleasure with them !

"

I can see why she gets attention. Yes, please!!!

Harrogate

"You are right, married ladies are a massive turn on for guys.

"

And I can see why that is. Dee looks absolutely smoking in a demure, discreet and understated way. She is a sexy looking lady and you Mike are a lucky man. It’s great to hear that you’ve got a mutual dynamic understanding of your roles. Respect x

Harrogate

"I've had lots of affairs "

Snowbunny you are delightfully incorrigible. I for one would love to learn more. Al x

Harrogate

Thanks to everyone that’s participated both publicly and via PM. Although, I appreciate your widely held thoughts on this subject I think it’s time to allow it to wane gracefully.

Al x

My kind of fun xxx

» Add a new message to this topic