FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I'm not new here...

I'm not new here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I was wondering if there are any ladies on here that are looking to talk(real talk, on phone) to build a connection and possibly arrange to meet.

I have found messages get ignored and the moment you mention talking on the phone to arrange a meet, they stop replying. To be honest its not my place to question them as to why this happens but I know they are not for me.

Straight, single male living alone which can get a bit lonely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"So, I was wondering if there are any ladies on here that are looking to talk(real talk, on phone) to build a connection and possibly arrange to meet.

I have found messages get ignored and the moment you mention talking on the phone to arrange a meet, they stop replying. To be honest its not my place to question them as to why this happens but I know they are not for me.

Straight, single male living alone which can get a bit lonely. "

I barely talk to my children on the phone!

I don't talk on the phone to anybody from Fab and as you've discovered, not many people do.

"So, I was wondering if there are any ladies on here that are looking to talk(real talk, on phone) to build a connection and possibly arrange to meet.

I don't talk on the phone to anybody from Fab and as you've discovered, not many people do.

"

Guessing you don't have much to talk about and you prefer to use your oral energy in other surroundings

Which is ok

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

I think I understand where you're coming from.

Problem with phone calls, they're immediate, can be intrusive and a distraction.

At least in a site message we can read and respond at our leisure.

Keep at it, there's no right answer, no quick result, no quick success. It's often more about timing than anything else.

Have a look in the meets forum, get yourself off to a few group socials, let people see the real person behind the profile, network.

Things will start to happen when you start to use every option available to you.

Winston

Guessing you don't have much to talk about and you prefer to use your oral energy in other surroundings

Which is ok "

This might be why you've not had much success. Turning a response into something sexual at the first opportunity isn't great....

Winston

Which is ok

This might be why you've not had much success. Turning a response into something sexual at the first opportunity isn't great....

Winston"

Dear Winston,

It's called having a sense of humour.

Thank you for the advice

Which is ok

Winston

Dear Winston,

It's called having a sense of humour.

Thank you for the advice "

Know your audience.

Winston

It must be here somewhere. I ain't all that bad

"It must be here somewhere. I ain't all that bad "

See my first post.

Good luck.

Winston

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

There's so many people who absolutely hate talking on the phone to even their own family, nevermind strangers.

Personally I have turned down 100% of all phone call/face time requests and will continue doing so - not my thing. It's beyond awkward. Bad enough I have to do talk to people on the phone at work.

About arranging a meet...

Maybe your wording isn't hitting the spot.

If someone I've been chatting to said they wanted to arrange a meet - I'd be like no thanks.

If that same person would ask if I'd like to grab a coffee/drink with them sometime - I'd say yes!

How you word things is how you project your expectations from a person you're chatting to.

Hope this helps

Missus

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Which is ok

Winston"

Agree. What a silly comment

Which is ok

Winston

Agree. What a silly comment "

You have picked up on a tongue in cheek comment I have made on a forum of a website that promotes sex. Adding some humour.

Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The brief interactions I have had with ladies on here will prove I am not one that that goes into sexual talk.

Goodness, Gracious me

This could be proving to be a bad idea?

*shrugs shoulders*

Oh well, you don't ask you don't get. A wise person once said

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Guessing you don't have much to talk about and you prefer to use your oral energy in other surroundings

Which is ok "

Wow, what a snotty response

"Guessing you don't have much to talk about and you prefer to use your oral energy in other surroundings

Which is ok

Wow, what a snotty response "

Its not being read in the way it was intended as I have explained above. That's ok too

Text talk can easily be misunderstood. Which kinda proves why it's good to talk

Grantham

"Text talk can easily be misunderstood" therefore a careful choice of word is essential.

""Text talk can easily be misunderstood" therefore a careful choice of word is essential."

No thanks if people want to make their own assumptions. That's really not my concern. I've made my point. Move on.

Grantham

"No thanks if people want to make their own assumptions. That's really not my concern. I've made my point. Move on. "

Your way or the highway it is then . Hope you find a woman to talk to on here

"No thanks if people want to make their own assumptions. That's really not my concern. I've made my point. Move on.

Your way or the highway it is then . Hope you find a woman to talk to on here "

Another assumption lol

It will be the death of human civilisation.

Thank you for the kind words

London

Which is ok "

Ah yes, thanks for your permission to carry on. Not.

It's very clear to the readers of this thread why you're not getting what you want and I've said it many times, when folk get the difference between random fucking and swinging, they will all be a lot calmer and fulfilled.

Which is ok

It's very clear to the readers of this thread why you're not getting what you want and I've said it many times, when folk get the difference between random fucking and swinging, they will all be a lot calmer and fulfilled."

Huh?

I may have mentioned this before on another thread. I'm not a swinger and it's ok if you are so you're not for me as are the few others that have tried to bring negativity to this thread.

Do I have permission to have a sense of humour now

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I like to keep my swinging communications on here as it keeps the boundary between my swinging activities and my “real life”.

"I like to keep my swinging communications on here as it keeps the boundary between my swinging activities and my “real life”. "

Merci pour le message

London

Which is ok

It's very clear to the readers of this thread why you're not getting what you want and I've said it many times, when folk get the difference between random fucking and swinging, they will all be a lot calmer and fulfilled.

Huh?

I may have mentioned this before on another thread. I'm not a swinger and it's ok if you are so you're not for me as are the few others that have tried to bring negativity to this thread.

Do I have permission to have a sense of humour now "

Your original answer to me was not the slightest bit humerous, rather an unnecessary dig.

You remain unfunny.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"I like to keep my swinging communications on here as it keeps the boundary between my swinging activities and my “real life”.

Merci pour le message "

You’re welcome

Which is ok

Huh?

Do I have permission to have a sense of humour now

Your original answer to me was not the slightest bit humerous, rather an unnecessary dig.

You remain unfunny.

"

You should stop insulting me now

I have explained how I meant it. Please don't try to tell me what I was thinking.

All is well

Grantham

Topsy, surely you know all you need to know now?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 15/03/22 20:22:13]

There's so many people who absolutely hate talking on the phone to even their own family, nevermind strangers.

Personally I have turned down 100% of all phone call/face time requests and will continue doing so - not my thing. It's beyond awkward. Bad enough I have to do talk to people on the phone at work.

About arranging a meet...

Maybe your wording isn't hitting the spot.

If someone I've been chatting to said they wanted to arrange a meet - I'd be like no thanks.

If that same person would ask if I'd like to grab a coffee/drink with them sometime - I'd say yes!

How you word things is how you project your expectations from a person you're chatting to.

Hope this helps

Missus "

Thanks Missus, sound advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/22 20:37:30]

Bump

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I'm wondering why you want to chat on the phone? If it's because your lonely(sorry to hear that) there are other groups for that

If it's for sex talk (most likely) I find most won't do this.

I don't do this, what would we talk about when I don't know you?

I don't enjoy chatting on the phone in general and if I do I have friends and family for that.

Sorry not helpful.

Mrs x

"I'm wondering why you want to chat on the phone? If it's because your lonely(sorry to hear that) there are other groups for that

I don't enjoy chatting on the phone in general and if I do I have friends and family for that.

Sorry not helpful.

Mrs x"

Single people get to know each other and lots to talk about, it ain't only about sex.

You have made an assumption.

Sex talk doesn't do anything for me.

Thank you for posting

Hertfordshire

"I'm wondering why you want to chat on the phone? If it's because your lonely(sorry to hear that) there are other groups for that

Sorry not helpful.

Mrs x

Single people get to know each other and lots to talk about, it ain't only about sex.

Thank you for posting "

The assumption probably came from being on a swinging site.

We make connections easily through messages that lead to great meets.

I do however wish you well and hope you find what your looking for.

Mrs x

By *oppy CheeksWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Agree with the last lady’s comment. Maybe if we understand your motives/what type of telephone conversation you want with someone we can provide better advice. Also I noticed in previous comments you mentioned OP that you are not a swinger so not sure what you are hoping to get from a swingers site such as fab?

Sorry not helpful.

Mrs x

Thank you for posting

The assumption probably came from being on a swinging site.

We make connections easily through messages that lead to great meets.

I do however wish you well and hope you find what your looking for.

Mrs x

"

Some of us are able to have a decent conversation that can lead to potentially meeting. I do like to know the person a bit more than just text.

I guess I'm not very good at building a connection via text. Especially when chats go silent and it's deemed disrespectful and desperate to send another message when you have not received a reply.

I can only talk about my experience as a single guy. Maybe it's different for females and couples.

Hertfordshire

"Agree with the last lady’s comment. Maybe if we understand your motives/what type of telephone conversation you want with someone we can provide better advice. Also I noticed in previous comments you mentioned OP that you are not a swinger so not sure what you are hoping to get from a swingers site such as fab?"

Not a swinger but is on a swingers site!

The plot thickens! Bit confusing!

Mrs x

"Agree with the last lady’s comment. Maybe if we understand your motives/what type of telephone conversation you want with someone we can provide better advice. Also I noticed in previous comments you mentioned OP that you are not a swinger so not sure what you are hoping to get from a swingers site such as fab?

Mrs x"

Why are you trying to create a plot

It's pretty straightforward really I like to talk to build a connection and setup a meet. It proves I am who I say and vice versa. We get to know each other a little and I like to know what a person sounds like, that could potentially be the reason a meet does/doesn't take place. Don't want to be wasting my time messaging someone who doesn't even meet the first criteria and once again vice versa.

I think you may find some others don't exactly think they are swingers but find themselves on this site.

By *oppy CheeksWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Being perfectly honest most people on here (& I am generalizing here) aren’t necessarily interested in the getting to know you, chatting bit. Most just want to find out if they are physically attracted to someone & then skip straight to the nitty gritty. If you are not into the swinging lifestyle & want to build up a deep & meaningful relationship with just one lady (as per your profile) you would probably be better off on a dating site. There may be ladies out there looking for that connection with one person on here but will be like finding a needle in a haystack. Let’s see if anyone takes up your coffee meet offer. Good luck with it all

"Agree with the last lady’s comment. Maybe if we understand your motives/what type of telephone conversation you want with someone we can provide better advice. Also I noticed in previous comments you mentioned OP that you are not a swinger so not sure what you are hoping to get from a swingers site such as fab?

Mrs x"

You're easily confused aren't you.

Mrs x

It's pretty straightforward really I like to talk to build a connection and setup a meet. It proves I am who I say and vice versa. We get to know each other a little and I like to know what a person sounds like, that could potentially be the reason a meet does/doesn't take place. Don't want to be wasting my time messaging someone who doesn't even meet the first criteria and once again vice versa.

I think you may find some others don't exactly think they are swingers but find themselves on this site. "

It's likely a good way to find out it's really a woman you're chatting to and not some bloke.

Unfortunately many men turn a normal conversation into wank chat so many women will be wary of talking on the phone to a man they haven't met in person. Bit of a catch 22.

Good luck.

Mrs x

I think you may find some others don't exactly think they are swingers but find themselves on this site.

It's likely a good way to find out it's really a woman you're chatting to and not some bloke.

Unfortunately many men turn a normal conversation into wank chat so many women will be wary of talking on the phone to a man they haven't met in person. Bit of a catch 22.

Good luck. "

Thank you for a positive post

With this being a site that promotes sex it would be silly to think the conversation won't have some kind of flirting.

Is that not part of the build up ?

As for the wank material on a phone chat with someone that you have never met. This is not part of my interests.

Go ahead and read through your responses on here and see if you can figure out why you're having no luck. Intentional or not, you come across as a bit of an arrogant dick tbh. This is to people whom you asked advice from aswell so I can't imagine what the actual private conversations are like.

Mrs x

Good luck.

With this being a site that promotes sex it would be silly to think the conversation won't have some kind of flirting.

As for the wank material on a phone chat with someone that you have never met. This is not part of my interests.

"

I don’t think the basis of this site is to promote sex

There will be some who think it’s a way of finding sex, however, for me, the social side is as important, in fact more important than sex

I’ve had more meets off other online dating apps.

What this gives me is the ability to talk to like minded people but that doesn’t mean we all want sex with each other.

That is exactly the type of message and person I block whether male, female, tv/ts or couple if they think it’s just for sex

Mrs x

Good luck.

I don’t think the basis of this site is to promote sex

There will be some who think it’s a way of finding sex, however, for me, the social side is as important, in fact more important than sex

I’ve had more meets off other online dating apps.

What this gives me is the ability to talk to like minded people but that doesn’t mean we all want sex with each other.

That is exactly the type of message and person I block whether male, female, tv/ts or couple if they think it’s just for sex "

Thank you for posting.

I agree with you mostly.

We are just two opinions of many, I'm sure others would have differing opinions to what we have shared. This is why there are so many people with differing interests on here.

For me it's making a connection with one female and enjoying anything else that may follow.

The famous saying 'two is company and more is a crowd' or something along those lines.

"Go ahead and read through your responses on here and see if you can figure out why you're having no luck. Intentional or not, you come across as a bit of an arrogant dick tbh. This is to people whom you asked advice from aswell so I can't imagine what the actual private conversations are like. "

There was no need for that tbh. Thanks for your contribution though

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

I take my hat off to you buddy , i think you kept your calm really well in the face of a fair bit of criticism. I do tend to think you are after something this site may not offer but keep going and you never know ?? dan

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

i find starting by texting for a while helps..

"i find starting by texting for a while helps.."

For sure

"I take my hat off to you buddy , i think you kept your calm really well in the face of a fair bit of criticism. I do tend to think you are after something this site may not offer but keep going and you never know ?? dan "

Thanks Dan

Bump

Splurt

Bump

Hump

Rump

Sounds like you should be looking more for a conventional relationship, then it would solve most of your issues.

» Add a new message to this topic