Never get replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eighman777 OP   Man  over a year ago

wyke

Hey I never get replies where am I going wrong lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I never get replies where am I going wrong lol "

Who really knows but at a guess either your message content or they don't fancy you/not what they are looking for.

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

One tip would be concentrate your search on people willing to meet smokers.

Massive turn off for a lot of people.

But fab has that as a search option.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

What type of messages are you sending. I see you have been on fab for 4/5 years

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I find your status

Bored.com

offputting together with the grey profile pic and your bored looking face.

Maybe other women think this too ?

Sorry for being blunt.

By *purttoomuchMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

God knows mate I’ve been on here for more than a year and never got anywhere and ok I’m a bit old but otherwise pretty decent - weird how some blokes are shagging for England on here

Harpenden

God knows mate I’ve been on here for more than a year and never got anywhere and ok I’m a bit old but otherwise pretty decent - weird how some blokes are shagging for England on here

Harpenden

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile is a bit dull . Your photos are rather bland.

You need to excite and intrigue, stand out from the crowd, get people wanting to meet you. So work on your profile as when ladies get a message from you , that's where they look before deciding whether to reply.

Are your messages chatty and referring to each individual you write to or is it a brief. Hi. How's you?

Put effort into well thought out messages and you'll have more chance of success.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Depends what your original message is worded.

Hi, how are you, will get no reply and a block.

Something that shows a bit of effort.

Because, if no effort in message probably no effort in the actual meet or anything else.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Photos that are 5 years old, suggests 5 years without a meet veri suggests you don't understand the swinging scene and haven't put the effort in.

Your bored status, we live in a world full of amazing wonders and experiences and we only have this one short life. We always find those who say they are bored are saying something about them and their personality. (Maybe thats because we are sapiophiles though). It also suggests you expects others to somehow step up and alleviate your bordem....no thanks we prefer exciting, intelligent and positively infectious people everytime.

Not here to shag the whole site, quality over quantity blah blah means nothing if you can gain a single meet to date. It's also smacks of a negative judgement and a lack of understanding about the swinging scene in general.

KJ

Teesside

Just to add a positive OP you look better in your newer pictures than the ones from 2017. Those few extra years suit you and your best picture is the one where your smiling from March 22.

KJ

By *ea wangMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Op you need to show the person you have messaged you have fully read their profile ,you meet their criteria and craft a well thought out message not just oggle their pics and send a poor cut as post general 1 fits all 1 liner

scunthorpe

Also good tip islook at guysnear you see what they're success rate is and see if you can gleam anything from their profiles that may bolster your own ,but best bit of advise I'd get to events and clubs meet people socially build a network of contacts and I bet you will soon get what uwant

Leeds

"

Just to add a positive OP you look better in your newer pictures than the ones from 2017. Those few extra years suit you and your best picture is the one where your smiling from March 22.

KJ"

Maybe delete the pics from 2017 and 2019 ?

wyke

Thankyou for advise ahaha I hate my smile lol x

wyke

Thankyou very much I hate my smile lol so didn't think that was good photo ha x

"Thankyou for advise ahaha I hate my smile lol x"

Smile is much better. The best photo out of them in my opinion

Happens to all of us, just perceiver...

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Thankyou very much I hate my smile lol so didn't think that was good photo ha x"

As said before look for profiles looking for smokers... your cute just a shame you smoke ... lol im looking for non smokers x

wyke

I'll quit smoking for you aha x msg me

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Ok so it honestly could be a mixture of things from pictures to bio or even a status. It could even be that you are using this as your sole resource try going to clubs and incorporate the 2. Like I’ll be honest the amount of meets I’ve had from fab I can count on 2 hands I’ve honestly had more luck in clubs. I don’t think it has anything to do with my profile I think it’s to do with my age. As most assume because I’m young that I would act like and people are shocked when they actually have a conversation. So keep your chin up meets do happen on here it’s just a numbers game.

By *umpelstilskinMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It’s not a dating site. Your profile makes you sound like you’re looking for Love. I even find the female profiles that read that way on here a bit odd. Loads of dating sites out there for that.

If you’re into swinging, then try a club and use this as a means of meeting up again with people you meet there.

Although it's fabs wingers I find most women on here won't meet married or attached which defeats the objective the rest are waiting for Brad Pitt or George Clooney instead of taking an honest look in the mirror and being realistic.

Leeds

"Although it's fabs wingers I find most women on here won't meet married or attached which defeats the objective "

Surely the definition of swinging is mutual consent. Married or attached people cheating isn't swinging

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It’s not a dating site. Your profile makes you sound like you’re looking for Love. I even find the female profiles that read that way on here a bit odd. Loads of dating sites out there for that.

If you’re into swinging, then try a club and use this as a means of meeting up again with people you meet there."

If people want to look for a swinging partner to date on here…they can.

Sheffield

"Although it's fabs wingers I find most women on here won't meet married or attached which defeats the objective the rest are waiting for Brad Pitt or George Clooney instead of taking an honest look in the mirror and being realistic. "

Cheating isn’t swinging though.

"Although it's fabs wingers I find most women on here won't meet married or attached which defeats the objective the rest are waiting for Brad Pitt or George Clooney instead of taking an honest look in the mirror and being realistic. "

Cheating isn't swinging.

Are you sad because ugly women have turned you down?

merseyside

We meet married men, as long as they don't diss their wives / partners when chatting.

We never ask if you are married or not, same for ladies we meet.

A fair proportion of guys in clubs and parties are probably married, even if they state they are single, how would you know, but most single guys stick out like a sore thumb, ladies no different.

It's non of my business, I'm just there for sex, don't need a new partner, got a lovely husband.

Should the ladies drop their standards, why should they.

I like to think I'm realistic, get loads of complimentary remarks at parties and clubs because the guys want a shag, would I get that attention when out in the real world, of course not but it's nice when it happens.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Creating realistic expectations is essential here. It's not easy for single men. And most people are not compatible with most other people - it's surprising really, when you accept that, that there are possibilities online.

People who receive messages almost always view the profile of the sender before reading. Most posts here from men who struggle get tips to focus on their profiles, so it sells them well. People need to know what the man has to offer, less so than what he wants.

Otherwise, they are encouraged to have very clear photos that sell them well too.

After that, they are encouraged to get to socials, make friends and visit clubs, to get to know people, where your natural charm shows in ways that's hard via the Internet.

Good luck!

By *athan StathamMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I have a less than 10% reply rate.

There are 1000s of reasons why we may not vet replies, but rest assured your not alone

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 26/04/22 20:15:05]

Doncaster

Don t be hard on yourself ....Brad Pitt or George Clooney would struggle here !!!... It s easy to be over critical and overthink ..people try to give you advice on what they think you are doing wrong....

reality is IF there was twice as many females on here than guys you would be quiet a catch , Be honest most females on here if you saw them in the street you wouldn t give them a second look , ..... remember at least you ve got a face pic, most post closeups of their spotty arses not their devasting good looks LOL...

Most guys dont get replies and their messages go unread despite their content .... so either keep trying or go out and meet real people in "normal" social surroundings... good luck ..........

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Short answer? You are a bloke

Sheffield

"Don t be hard on yourself ....Brad Pitt or George Clooney would struggle here !!!... It s easy to be over critical and overthink ..people try to give you advice on what they think you are doing wrong....

reality is IF there was twice as many females on here than guys you would be quiet a catch , Be honest most females on here if you saw them in the street you wouldn t give them a second look , ..... remember at least you ve got a face pic, most post closeups of their spotty arses not their devasting good looks LOL...

Most guys dont get replies and their messages go unread despite their content .... so either keep trying or go out and meet real people in "normal" social surroundings... good luck .......... "

Another delight, shaming women. God forbid people have preferences. Has nothing to do with the OP.

Doncaster

Another delight, shaming women. God forbid people have preferences. Has nothing to do with the OP.

Hey I never get replies where am I going wrong lol

Read the original post .... what is he saying ....

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Are your messages worth replying to? Most of the ones we get from single guys are really not worth any effort at all.

you are a man there are 100 men or more per woman .... that is where your problem lies

but numbers dont matter to me i only go with men i like that would never change even if it was 100+ women per man ... id rather wear my wand out than go with someone i did not like

Pictures are not great. All taken at the same time, not smiling and smoking is a huge off put for many. You need to put in some effort with you pictures.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Give up and go to a club

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Pictures are not great. All taken at the same time, not smiling and smoking is a huge off put for many. You need to put in some effort with you pictures."

Depressed serial killer springs to mind

merseyside

"Don t be hard on yourself ....Brad Pitt or George Clooney would struggle here !!!... It s easy to be over critical and overthink ..people try to give you advice on what they think you are doing wrong....

Most guys dont get replies and their messages go unread despite their content .... so either keep trying or go out and meet real people in "normal" social surroundings... good luck .......... "

You say Brad Pitt and George Clooney would struggle, if I miss their post can you drop me a line please.

You also say most females on here wouldn't get a second look in the street, I don't think I get second looks when I'm out and about, just getting on with life and work.

If some guy was gawking at me I'd be quite concerned.

Guys do tend to feel the need to chat to me in a club or party when I don a short skirt and no knickers, wonder why that is.

vanaheim

Wow what a good way to present yourself by slating women on here good job (sarcasm) it stuff like that won’t help you. Your bio and how you interact in the forums do impact who responds as you know people do talk haha

Teesside

"

"

Wow! Do you really think these types of comments will do you any favours?

Will a couple invite you into their bedroom after reading this?

Will a private party host add you to hier guest list?

It's funny how people's true personality pours out in their forum posts.

The "Polite Respectfull well mannered guy" in your profile description is clearly a ruse.

KJ

vanaheim

"

Wow! Do you really think these types of comments will do you any favours?

Will a couple invite you into their bedroom after reading this?

Will a private party host add you to hier guest list?

It's funny how people's true personality pours out in their forum posts.

The "Polite Respectfull well mannered guy" in your profile description is clearly a ruse.

KJ"

Agreed

By *tewiethompsonMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I mean it's been covered before I think so won't rehash.

Decent looking guy, grotty tee shirt, sat with mate on sofa with cigarette in hand. To be honest it makes you look like a bored student.

Get someone to take some pics or try new ones yourself, be chatty in messages, read whole profiles to see what your prospective is looking for. Stand out with short, witty strap line then spend 10 or 15 minutes working out what to write before you write it.

All this effort pays out in spades, this is my 3rd account here ( take breaks for various reasons) but I have made some great friends and had some pretty darn awesome encounters.

Remember we are guppies in the Pacific, you need to really stand out to get that shark to bite!

Doncaster

one or two on here have had a humour transplant ,

I refer back to the original post, read again the original post ! thats if you have ..???

if you dont like it , guess what ???

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"God knows mate I’ve been on here for more than a year and never got anywhere "

And

And

Is it cos you keep repeating yourself?

By *minorMan  over a year ago

deed

Honestly pal id say the problem isnt with you, you can have an all bells and whistles profile and tick all the boxes, the ratio of men to women on here is off the charts so the women have a hugely inflated sense of self worth.

They expect you to jump through 20 hoops, write a Nobel worthy opening message and then MAYBE they will reply... once and thats about it.

scunthorpe

Op even after all the advise u have received on here there's one out standing fact u need to grasp and that on this site every lady is spoiled for choice and has her pick of the bunch and if your not close enough ,tall enough,big cocked enough etc etc someone else will meet their criteria so u have more chance on winning the lottery

"

Honestly pal id say the problem isnt with you, you can have an all bells and whistles profile and tick all the boxes, the ratio of men to women on here is off the charts so the women have a hugely inflated sense of self worth.

They expect you to jump through 20 hoops, write a Nobel worthy opening message and then MAYBE they will reply... once and thats about it. "

Yep, I can see how well that attitude has worked for you so far

Viv

By *yourselfMan  over a year ago

Heworth

Pretty standard to be honest. Lucky if they even read them normally.

scunthorpe

"

They expect you to jump through 20 hoops, write a Nobel worthy opening message and then MAYBE they will reply... once and thats about it.

Yep, I can see how well that attitude has worked for you so far

Viv"

Viv believe it or not there are profiles on here that do insist you jump through a lot of hoops just toget a reply and 99%of the time if you do u still don't get a reply

By *uz 83Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

I know the feeling mate don’t take it personally it’s just the nature of the game I don’t get any messages but maybe one day I’ll be lucky ????

wyke

Wow lol I like this thread ha. I take on boArd about my pictures I'm not upset or out about messages lol I do okay in real life ha

This question pops up regularly it seems as others have stated in the past on other threads.

So it must be true that most men do not get replies even if they have jumped through hoops.

So is it worth it, in my opinion no.

Especially if the ratio is 100/1 more chance of winning a lucky dip.

Single men are not in a powerful position on here I have read and I do not agree I think single men have a lot of power on here.

I don't think this site would be any fun without us.

"

VivViv believe it or not there are profiles on here that do insist you jump through a lot of hoops just toget a reply and 99%of the time if you do u still don't get a reply "

I’m not doubting that for one minute, I’ve seen some. What I don’t understand is why jump through their hoops in the first place?

If a profile is that demanding just pick the ones that aren’t.

Preferences are fine but those that write a list of do’s and don’ts and just come across as aggressive, why would anyone want to meet them?

Viv

It’s normal your not alone there we all get that

"God knows mate I’ve been on here for more than a year and never got anywhere and ok I’m a bit old but otherwise pretty decent - weird how some blokes are shagging for England on here "

So good you repeated it twice!

» Add a new message to this topic