FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi I am new to this scene; I may need a little help and guidance

Hi I am new to this scene; I may need a little help and guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I have never done this kind of thing before but would like to participate and not cause offence, break any rules (written or unwritten). Perhaps I need taking in hand (you can hope)! I travel frequently all over the country with my occupation, for example I have 3 nights in a hotel in Nottingham next week (16th – 19th). I would like to see some friendly faces and other parts if appropriate! Any help / invites would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Pete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I have received some advice to add pictures. I thought that I did have a picture on my profile. I did upload one, but I think that was before photo verification. The Picture is only head and shoulders with my clothes on. Have you any more advice and wisdom to offer? Thanks for the help. Pete.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiya Pete,

There is only one golden rule per say and that is 'no means no' i.e. if they say no thanks just before anything is about to occur then accept it and move on and above all don't take it personally.

The rest is up to you really, if you are outgoing, friendly and positive you will have no problems.

A good starting point may be to sign up to a social or two via the meet forums and just meet a few peeps for a chat and see where things take you. You can try to open dialog with people via mail on here but bear in mind that single guys greatly outnumber the single ladies and couples so you may not get responses.

Take care and have fun!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Also Mr O (see above) has written a wonderful guide for single men, which you will find in Swinging Support and Advice, well worth a read.

Hope you have fun

» Add a new message to this topic