How do I better my profile as my getting no where

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Looks awesome to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do I better my profile as my getting no where"

The getting nowhere bit seems a bit defeatist. Had you more about you there before? Pics look well maybe just a lil bit of what u are looking for....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Photos are decent your text tells me that you're not really interested. Write a brief paragraph about yourself and what you're looking for.

Good luck

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Reading your bio is a big turn off.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

You don't have a profile, just a line saying how it's not working for you. After three months.

Here's some maths for you:

We think we're pretty average doing no more than one meet each week. Half of those are with guys we already know. So we need two, maybe three new guys each month.

We get a minimum of ten offers per day. That's 300 per month. More when we put up a pic.

300 per month. We need two or three. So 1%. So 99% of the guys that message us aren't needed.

Three months is nothing - be patient, take a look at your own profile and ask yourself if it's presenting the best you, and does it give anything to hang a conversation on? Then set realistic expectations.

(Bry)

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Write one.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Your write up is very negative which would put me straight off, there's nothing to say what your looking for or what you can give, what you like, don't like.

There's so many single males on here, you really need to make an effort with your profile.

Mrs

By *oreish999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Irvine

Thank everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not about your profile at all there's many women on here that don't make an effort with there profile but get loads of meets you can write about your entire life on your profile and still won't get no where you can have billion pics and still get no where you can say what you like and don't like and still get no where I seen women on here that have completely nothing on there profile but got loads of meets not being negative just stating a fact men on seems to have to do all the work where the women have to do nothing really just sit back not attacking anyone just saying

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your pics are nice (although slightly blurry) but your single line of text needs a bit of improvement

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Not about your profile at all there's many women on here that don't make an effort with there profile but get loads of meets you can write about your entire life on your profile and still won't get no where you can have billion pics and still get no where you can say what you like and don't like and still get no where I seen women on here that have completely nothing on there profile but got loads of meets not being negative just stating a fact men on seems to have to do all the work where the women have to do nothing really just sit back not attacking anyone just saying "

That's a very naive view.

Women generally don't have to make much of an effort with their profiles due to the sheer amount of single guys on here. In most case women only need a picture.

So yes, single guys really do need to make an effort with their profile.

» Add a new message to this topic