FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > married or single men

married or single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sian Flavour OP   Man  over a year ago

blackburn

hi all hope your all good & well

so in general do women prefer to go for a married man rather than single men due to it being less hassle?

with a married man you know shouldn't being doing anything as its wrong in all the ways but its exciting because of the danger aspect.

or

a single man no strings attached fun but they probley easy to get & will be a regular & catch feelings??

tell me your thoughts in a pm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Married Men are less hassle??....yeah sure!

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Most people on here won’t touch married men sorry

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Single men, no one's got and feelings yet!

Wouldn't go near a married man who was cheating. Would only consider if they had permission to play and it was part of the couples kink.

But I don't think you can rule out anyone from developing feelings once you've been intimate.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"tell me your thoughts in a pm"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll keep it to the forum.

We try not to meet married men although I'm sure one or two have slipped through the net.

It's not true to say married or partnered guys are less hassle. We realised at one man's house that he had a partner who was away because he was absolutely paranoid about any evidence of our visit being left, we couldn't relax. We met another guy for coffee and he jumped every time the door opened and kept looking at his phone. Also married men do get feelings, they often claim that they aren't getting the kind of sex they want from their partner and if another woman provides it they can easily fall in lust and mistake it for genuine feelings. It's not exciting to be some married guys side piece it's demeaning.

Single men, if you choose wisely get my vote every time.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Although the general consensus of opinion in forums is for not meeting married men, there are those on here who prefer married men because, they are more likely to be practicing safe sex to ensure that they don't take something nasty back home with them. Another thing that actually astounded me when married guys who I'm acquainted with were having success with couples that I got nowhere with, was that if there are any chinks in the armour of a couples so called meaningful relationship they male half of the couple kept the secure single guys at a distance because, they could be seen as a threat. That was confirmed to me by two very high profile married guys where my name had come up in conversation with some couples. Personally I thought what could be more ridiculous? But when you hear it more than once, you begin to take notice. So there may well be a silent majority who prefer married men.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Trust me nobody wants a married man so I’m just here for the banter now

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"Married Men are less hassle??....yeah sure!"

This!

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I don’t know what preconception you had, OP, but the reality here is that most people will not entertain meeting a married or attached person. And it is their very valid prerogative to do so.

Bless you for believing that they would though.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Married only if their wife knows about it ,otherwise no thanks .

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman  over a year ago

WSM

After having a couple break up in my kitchen I avoid anyone that’s partnered and won’t meet couples now at all. I don’t want someone knocking my door because they’ve caught their husband out or the wife has sat at home coming up with scenarios while he’s got permission to play away but she’s not entirely on board. Single men are a safer bet for me

By *sian Flavour OP   Man  over a year ago

blackburn

hi an thanks for all the replies

i was asking in general after this come up a few times in conversation with different people.

its like nobody wants you when your single but once your taken they all want a piece maybe its just a kick or some people well each to there own a guess

By *mma1973Woman  over a year ago

graffiti bridge

Single every time. Don't want the drama a wronged spouse can bring if they find out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stay clear of married men for the fact they can come with so much hassle. Got caught up before, didn't even know he was married, said he was single and what a hassle. I don't do drama x

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"hi all hope your all good & well

so in general do women prefer to go for a married man rather than single men due to it being less hassle?

with a married man you know shouldn't being doing anything as its wrong in all the ways but its exciting because of the danger aspect.

or

a single man no strings attached fun but they probley easy to get & will be a regular & catch feelings??

tell me your thoughts in a pm

"

Married men??

Usually dishonest untrustworthy tossers.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Single, as less complicated typically.

Cheats are a real turn off. No thanks

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 10:14:03]

I feel it is often about the honesty and openness, often the best meets are the ones without pre-conceptions or untruths

» Add a new message to this topic