FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Honest opinion

Honest opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys, some of you may remember my old profile, but I’m a (mostly) REFORMED slute now, and I’m not actually really meeting anyone new at the moment

I decided to blank slate my old profile description (I was looking for dick, tons of it. And I guess it did the job. Not even gonna deny )

Just wanted to have an impartial opinion, do I come across as too much? Or too confusing?

I wasn’t going to leave it blank or simply no meeting right now (as I mean, situations change so who knows). I’m freaking confused myself and don’t know what is life anymore really

Slate me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Does it represent you, as you see yourself now, are you happy with it? If it doesband you are happy, my opinion doesn't matter.

For what it's worth I don't think it's too much

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

We have a new word a reformed Slute... ....your profile have whatever you want on it....

"We have a new word a reformed Slute... ....your profile have whatever you want on it...."

Haha put it in the dictionary

"Does it represent you, as you see yourself now, are you happy with it? If it doesband you are happy, my opinion doesn't matter.

For what it's worth I don't think it's too much "

Id say so Does it make me a slightly stuck up bitch? Potentially but hey ho, can’t win all battles

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Does it represent you, as you see yourself now, are you happy with it? If it doesband you are happy, my opinion doesn't matter.

Id say so Does it make me a slightly stuck up bitch? Potentially but hey ho, can’t win all battles "

Kylie, I learned a long time ago that none of us have any influence over how other people see us. I know I'm a gorgeous, intelligent and generous person I stopped trying to convince others of that years ago . Lots of people will like you, lots will be indifferent and some won't like you. Not a thing we can do about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You come across as your own unique spice to the forum. Doesnt matter if youre spicy with a kick or mild and mellow

If you have a big personality, love to talk a lot etc etc. Then ppl are you gonna like you for that and some will dislike you. Same as some ppl will dislike the mld and mellow ppl

I like everything about you cos you give the forum a nice lemony twist to the forum and give it some variety with whos around. Dont change Mrs Grealish. You be you!

By *asty tatsyMan  over a year ago

london

"Guys, some of you may remember my old profile, but I’m a (mostly) REFORMED slute now, and I’m not actually really meeting anyone new at the moment

I decided to blank slate my old profile description (I was looking for dick, tons of it. And I guess it did the job. Not even gonna deny )

Just wanted to have an impartial opinion, do I come across as too much? Or too confusing?

I wasn’t going to leave it blank or simply no meeting right now (as I mean, situations change so who knows). I’m freaking confused myself and don’t know what is life anymore really

Slate me "

You come across as a fantastic person that is full of life

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes very confusing

"You come across as your own unique spice to the forum. Doesnt matter if youre spicy with a kick or mild and mellow

If you have a big personality, love to talk a lot etc etc. Then ppl are you gonna like you for that and some will dislike you. Same as some ppl will dislike the mld and mellow ppl

I like everything about you cos you give the forum a nice lemony twist to the forum and give it some variety with whos around. Dont change Mrs Grealish. You be you! "

Awwww thanks pup! X loved reading that , I guess I can’t change but that’s a good thing

"Yes very confusing"

Hahah story of my fucking life basically me in a nutshell

Confusing

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Yes very confusing

Hahah story of my fucking life basically me in a nutshell

Confusing "

Your problem is it's a green light to any Man who believes himself to be the exception and you are gorgeous so they all will hope.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"You come across as your own unique spice to the forum. Doesnt matter if youre spicy with a kick or mild and mellow

I like everything about you cos you give the forum a nice lemony twist to the forum and give it some variety with whos around. Dont change Mrs Grealish. You be you! "

Agree with this plus I'd add intelligent and independent.

Don't change who you are for others

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'd say if you feel it represents you and what you want... even if you don't know what that is... then it's completely excellent.

And yes. I'm a little confused by it, but as you're confused right now it reflects that.

Just be prepared for a lot more "thought I'd see if I'm what you are after" type messages.

I like everything about you cos you give the forum a nice lemony twist to the forum and give it some variety with whos around. Dont change Mrs Grealish. You be you!

Awwww thanks pup! X loved reading that , I guess I can’t change but that’s a good thing "

Youre most welcome, at the end of the day you only change yourself to grow as person and evolve your own identity, not simply to impress or make others like you.. even if its to get more cock

"I'd say if you feel it represents you and what you want... even if you don't know what that is... then it's completely excellent.

And yes. I'm a little confused by it, but as you're confused right now it reflects that.

Just be prepared for a lot more "thought I'd see if I'm what you are after" type messages."

Haha I bet 99% are scratching their heads reading it

CHAOTIC AF

But generally speaking I don’t even open messages, unless it’s exceptional

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Kylie.

As much as you can pull off low rise jeans like some kind of early 00s slute mean girl... your profile is very much one of many many halves. That's the sense it makes. I can't work out if you want to date, want to kiss hot men, have sex with the odd hot man, only date... tryin' your luck sounds like you're down for everything but the rest of your text sounds like you really wouldn't be.

But that's you and your energy. If you're happy with the messages you're receiving, don't change a thing. You in all your very youness is an absolute charm.

I don’t think it’s confusing at all tbh. I think your bio states exactly what you are on here for and straight to the point

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If I was 6’2, handsome, with the right star sign and a picture of a bottle of Corona in my hand. I’d definitely know I’m in with a chance.

However I’m not and I don’t like Corona

It’s a great profile Kylie, be you and be picky

I really liked your bio and the clear message of a passionate soul you portray.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I feel that on here after a while that what we want changes as we become more comfortable with our bodies and what pleases us. Our experiences shape us and we want to explore new things which may take us down a different path or develop experiences to more extreme depths.

Evolve and develop yourself. Life is for living. Enjoy it.

"Kylie.

As much as you can pull off low rise jeans like some kind of early 00s slute mean girl... your profile is very much one of many many halves. That's the sense it makes. I can't work out if you want to date, want to kiss hot men, have sex with the odd hot man, only date... tryin' your luck sounds like you're down for everything but the rest of your text sounds like you really wouldn't be.

But that's you and your energy. If you're happy with the messages you're receiving, don't change a thing. You in all your very youness is an absolute charm. "

Hahaha why do you make me laugh so much!!!

I guess it’s like, solving an unsolvable mystery, if a guy can do that, he may be the absolute #1. for a week or two

Kiddingggg

"If I was 6’2, handsome, with the right star sign and a picture of a bottle of Corona in my hand. I’d definitely know I’m in with a chance.

However I’m not and I don’t like Corona

It’s a great profile Kylie, be you and be picky "

Thanks!! X

I guess I figure, they might as well really work hard for it to impress me

Tho again, I don’t even know why on this bloody site (apart from you lovely lot )

"I don’t think it’s confusing at all tbh. I think your bio states exactly what you are on here for and straight to the point "

I like your sarcasm x

Your first mistake was asking “guys”

We don’t read profiles we just look at boobs

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Id say so Does it make me a slightly stuck up bitch? Potentially but hey ho, can’t win all battles

Kylie, I learned a long time ago that none of us have any influence over how other people see us. I know I'm a gorgeous, intelligent and generous person I stopped trying to convince others of that years ago . Lots of people will like you, lots will be indifferent and some won't like you. Not a thing we can do about it "

Completely agree with this statement

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Your profile is fine and you’re lovely - be who you are. X

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"Guys, some of you may remember my old profile, but I’m a (mostly) REFORMED slute now, and I’m not actually really meeting anyone new at the moment

Slate me "

I can't slate you. I'd love to though as I love bitching and moaning.

C

It's cuuuuuute.

Just like you

(although if I was being super nitpicky I might not say the "don't wanna be the other woman ANYMORE" bit because they might think if you have been in the past they can get you to go there again. Y'know?)

"It's cuuuuuute.

Just like you

(although if I was being super nitpicky I might not say the "don't wanna be the other woman ANYMORE" bit because they might think if you have been in the past they can get you to go there again. Y'know?) "

Awww thanks , patootttieee! X

I re-read sometimes and I totally get it that I’m giving out… “yes but no but yes but actually nooo”

Also, can anyone here … without cheating and googling, name the Taylor song at the beginning of my profile?

The line is:

“We can’t make any promises now can we babe, but you can make me a drink?”

"Also, can anyone here … without cheating and googling, name the Taylor song at the beginning of my profile?

The line is:

"

Delicate! Gosh. I listened to that song so many times when it came out.

"Also, can anyone here … without cheating and googling, name the Taylor song at the beginning of my profile?

The line is:

Delicate! Gosh. I listened to that song so many times when it came out. "

Slute!!!

I know all the choreography from the vid

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

A reformed slute? Well I never

The line is:

Slute!!!

I know all the choreography from the vid "

Please upload a video of said routine. Thank you ReformedSlute.

P.S I am now going to have a Taylor binge and embrace being a romantic, deep emo soul in a cute poppy way.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

As profiles are often unread it might not matter anyway.

You're well liked in the forums so your personality comes across well I'd say

The line is:

Slute!!!

I know all the choreography from the vid

Please upload a video of said routine. Thank you ReformedSlute.

P.S I am now going to have a Taylor binge and embrace being a romantic, deep emo soul in a cute poppy way. "

Haha when I go back to the dance studio I’ll do a vid of the delicate routine

And LOVER is the best album. there I said it

"As profiles are often unread it might not matter anyway.

You're well liked in the forums so your personality comes across well I'd say "

Awww thanks minxyyy

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Slate me "

Does your profile reflect you as you see yourself now? Are you happy with it?

Anything else is other people's problems.

You just keep being you hun

Moods and motives like mojo change over time hell mine deffo does and there's nothing wrong with that

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Reads fine to me

I think many people get to this stage after the initial kid in a sweet shop shine wears off, you've shagged yourself into double/triple figures and it gets a little more repetitive/less rewarding and you just start craving that little bit more from people x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Funny and cute, just like you.

Let them be confused, I mean, it doesn't take much, they're simple creatures

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

It reads as I'd read you in the forum, so that's you, isn't it?

It's your profile at the end of the day and let's be honest, no matter what you put people will still message you

"Haha when I go back to the dance studio I’ll do a vid of the delicate routine

And LOVER is the best album. there I said it "

So I'll go back to messaging you but this is forum appropriate...

I Think He Knows. And London Boy. I've spent the evening listening to Taylor Swift thanks to this. No shame.

"It reads as I'd read you in the forum, so that's you, isn't it?

It's your profile at the end of the day and let's be honest, no matter what you put people will still message you "

Haha thanks! I think it says me all over, especially if you know me

Im gonna keep it that way

"Funny and cute, just like you.

Let them be confused, I mean, it doesn't take much, they're simple creatures "

Haha “let them be confused” that’s a motto right there

"Reads fine to me

I think many people get to this stage after the initial kid in a sweet shop shine wears off, you've shagged yourself into double/triple figures and it gets a little more repetitive/less rewarding and you just start craving that little bit more from people x "

Totally! Like … I had that moment and I had met amazing guys but I feel like I’m kinda of done as that’s not what I’m after at all x

And I’ve got my options if I wanted to go back to that anyway, ahh good networking does wonders

"Haha when I go back to the dance studio I’ll do a vid of the delicate routine

And LOVER is the best album. there I said it

So I'll go back to messaging you but this is forum appropriate...

I Think He Knows. And London Boy. I've spent the evening listening to Taylor Swift thanks to this. No shame."

Bishhh, I’m so glad you had a Taylor Swift evening!! Haha

London boy!! I think he knows… errr two songs I’ve attached to 2 different boys that mean something to me

Actually half the album is attached to them

GAWDD im soft

Your profile is just like you, awesome.

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

Id say so Does it make me a slightly stuck up bitch? Potentially but hey ho, can’t win all battles "

Not at all! Go with what makes you happy and comfortable. It’s a good read and made me chuckle in places.

Oh, Scorpio here! Ha

Not at all! Go with what makes you happy and comfortable. It’s a good read and made me chuckle in places.

Oh, Scorpio here! Ha"

I like scorpiesssss x apparently super passionare in bed

"Your profile is just like you, awesome. "

Awww thanks my lovely x back at ya

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Sound like you’re having a premature mid-life crisis , just go do some shopping and keep fucking , the answers will come to you when you least expect it….

"Sound like you’re having a premature mid-life crisis , just go do some shopping and keep fucking , the answers will come to you when you least expect it…."

Dude, I’ve been having a mid life crisis since I was 16

Its exhausting

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Sound like you’re having a premature mid-life crisis , just go do some shopping and keep fucking , the answers will come to you when you least expect it….

Its exhausting "

I can highly recommend Boss Cashmere touch responsible denim jeans, Bobbi Brown Parisian Red - it’s in lovely shiny gold stick. Much nicer than Dior , an iPHone 13 Pro Max, pair of Bluetooth sunglasses, you’ll be fine…..

"Sound like you’re having a premature mid-life crisis , just go do some shopping and keep fucking , the answers will come to you when you least expect it….

Its exhausting

I can highly recommend Boss Cashmere touch responsible denim jeans, Bobbi Brown Parisian Red - it’s in lovely shiny gold stick. Much nicer than Dior , an iPHone 13 Pro Max, pair of Bluetooth sunglasses, you’ll be fine….."

Ive got an iPhone 13 … but not the Pro max. Do I have to trade in?

Love Bobbi!

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Your profile reads absolutely fine to me; your personality comes through and that’s exactly what it’s there to do.

"Your profile reads absolutely fine to me; your personality comes through and that’s exactly what it’s there to do.

"

Ha Thanks, definitely better than the one liner profiles

By *ingo00Man  over a year ago

Cowley

I like it, it's to the point with a nice dose of humour in there as well

By *lim runnerMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Hi am relatively new to here , I can’t see your profile as it’s now hidden but ..

If you can’t be YOU on here then the points being missed.

Does it say who you are and what you want if your happy with that then job done

Life is far to full of other issues and problems , if it doesn’t work then just amend and move on

It’s a reiterative process like most things in life

Problem sorted

Kylie, I learned a long time ago that none of us have any influence over how other people see us. I know I'm a gorgeous, intelligent and generous person I stopped trying to convince others of that years ago . Lots of people will like you, lots will be indifferent and some won't like you. Not a thing we can do about it "

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

Oh, Scorpio here! Ha

I like scorpiesssss x apparently super passionare in bed

"

No “apparently” about it…it’s all true!

» Add a new message to this topic