FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > looking for regula playmates

looking for regula playmates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack5901 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

been hear a bit met a cpl of nice pepole on the site i am looking for some 1 for more that 1 offs meets looking for genuin pepole to chat meet etc if you wish to no any thin just ask and i will do my best to reply back to you happy fishing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

good luck !!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I'll give the OP a tip:

The secret to getting a regular playmate is not to advertise or publicly ask for one.

Seriously (am not taking the piss): just do your thing, have your meets and the ones you (both) enjoy you obviously want to consider revisits,.. and work from there: if its meant to be a regular thing it will grow on its own without any party having to ask.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I'll give the OP a tip:

The secret to getting a regular playmate is not to advertise or publicly ask for one.

Seriously (am not taking the piss): just do your thing, have your meets and the ones you (both) enjoy you obviously want to consider revisits,.. and work from there: if its meant to be a regular thing it will grow on its own without any party having to ask."

By *obb2upCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

"I'll give the OP a tip:

Seriously (am not taking the piss): just do your thing, have your meets and the ones you (both) enjoy you obviously want to consider revisits,.. and work from there: if its meant to be a regular thing it will grow on its own without any party having to ask.

"

By *ack5901 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Thanks guys but been here a bit now and every time I try to be polite and say hello etc I get blockd or no reply . I have met a cpl of nice people to chat to and that's it and done some nice pics just seams like every 1 whants mr mussels on here or bi men .and never tack the time to have propa chats as you never no might like

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mate, not all couples & girls are looking for bi men or muscley guys. Some are, not all. I'm not bi in the slightest or covered in muscle, but I've had fun on here because personality counts for a lot. I'd advise you to put your cock pics private or friends only & just send them with messages when asked. Also, you might want to work on your profile text, it's all over the place & the spelling isn't good. Imagine you are girl with 200 messages in your inbox, you're probably only going to be interested in a couple of them. Will one of those be short & hard to read because it's got terrible grammar & spelling? They don't have time to sit & decipher so they delete. I'm not trying to be harsh, hopefully this will help in some way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

join the club...who aint

» Add a new message to this topic