FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Gen Bi Female Wanted

Gen Bi Female Wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *insfordcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

winsford cheshire

We are lookin for a gen bi fem who can travel and stay weekends x

We are getting fed up with all the fakes and liars sayingbthey are gen but wont do a phone call to prove it.

AnyBody Got Advice....???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol go to Thai land

"We are lookin for a gen bi fem who can travel and stay weekends x

We are getting fed up with all the fakes and liars sayingbthey are gen but wont do a phone call to prove it.

"

Don't give up..there are lots of genuine fems out there...just bear in mind u are asking a lot..not many single bi fems are happy to travel somewhere alone and stay the whole weekend...try updating ur profile to show what u can offer to the fem and why they should take the time to come to u ...and lose the capital letters...it makes u sound angry...good luck in ur search tho...hope u find someone soon...

Keep trying.... Lots of bi fems out here xx

Don't give up..there are lots of genuine fems out there...just bear in mind u are asking a lot..not many single bi fems are happy to travel somewhere alone and stay the whole weekend...try updating ur profile to show what u can offer to the fem and why they should take the time to come to u ...and lose the capital letters...it makes u sound angry...good luck in ur search tho...hope u find someone soon..."

I would echo this - I know you didn't ask directly for profile advice, but that is one area I think you need to consider.

You seem to be looking for the other party to give away quite a lot, but offer little in terms of reference for them to make their decision on.

The bit about sending pics first and you will respond with yours - I always think that comes with conditions, namely 'we will respond to yours (if we fancy you).'

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Our advice would be patience....patience and more patience. you are looking for the rarest, most elusive type of person on here, a genuine single bi female. We are on the verge of jacking the whole thing in.......good luck with your search

"Our advice would be patience....patience and more patience. you are looking for the rarest, most elusive type of person on here, a genuine single bi female. We are on the verge of jacking the whole thing in.......good luck with your search "

a pretty rubbish profile to lure one of the smallest groups on the site.If it were a single males profile I would be saying the same thing.

OP ur profile is demanding, and unnecessarily soI can imagine many women looking at it and thinking there is something better probably on the next profile to browse.

Coming here for help?...change wordings,get some pics onto ur profile(they dont have to be face pics!)...lose the demanding nature..its INSTANTLY off putting- and thats coming from a single man...think of it from a females perspective!

winsford cheshire

Nothin wrong with our profile it stops pic collectors comin anf tryin to fake they are single female or couple x

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

"Nothin wrong with our profile it stops pic collectors comin anf tryin to fake they are single female or couple x"

With all due respect your profile is all about what you want and, as others have said, not what you can offer. Put yourself in a single females position and think of her safety. There is nothing about your temperament, detail about being non pushy and what sort of people she is going to meet.

Then consider how many other people are looking for a single bi fem who do have this and have pictures. Which would you feel more comfortable with?

Your profile is an advert of you. Would you buy a car with no picture, a brief description of what it looks like and listen to it running over the phone?

Don't mean to sound harsh just trying to get you to see it from the other side that's all

"

If your profile was working for you then you probably wouldn't have needed to start this thread...

I'd echo the other comments, it is aggressive and demanding.

If your profile was working for you then you probably wouldn't have needed to start this thread...

I'd echo the other comments, it is aggressive and demanding. "

Quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the reply stating "nothing wrong with our profile"

"

can we say you dont have any photos on your file shame really

lipstickxx

You'll send winks, but not respond to any received?

I am a genuine bi girl but you are too far and too young, so we do exist

winsford cheshire

"You'll send winks, but not respond to any received?

"

we do respond to winks xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Nothin wrong with our profile it stops pic collectors comin anf tryin to fake they are single female or couple x"

Maybe you'll take it better from those you are looking to meet.

Your profile is a bit crap. Photo's aside, on reading your profile, I do not know whether you are a full swap or soft swap couple. I don't know whether I'm going to get cock or just put on a show, then be booted into the spare bedroom while you 2 get to have sex. Trust me this has happened before.

It tells me nothing about you except the male likes to suck nipples. Wow nothing unusual there.

If you aren't getting the meets you want, then it is likely to be something you are doing, not others.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The one thing I hate about posts like this, is that people give genuine advise, and yet the OP chooses to ignore it!

You have been given pointers on what to change yet blatently ignored it all, now I am a single STRAIGHT female and I never send out my pics first, I never travel on my own without knowing the person, I would never put myself in a situation I don't know what to expect, and for some reason as 'a couple' yes there are 'two' of you, you have chosen to ignore the main safety points a single female, considers very high importance....

Why is that may I ask????

Put yourself in a single females shoes and would you? Honestly??? I doubt it!!!

"The one thing I hate about posts like this, is that people give genuine advise, and yet the OP chooses to ignore it!

You have been given pointers on what to change yet blatently ignored it all, now I am a single STRAIGHT female and I never send out my pics first, I never travel on my own without knowing the person, I would never put myself in a situation I don't know what to expect, and for some reason as 'a couple' yes there are 'two' of you, you have chosen to ignore the main safety points a single female, considers very high importance....

Why is that may I ask????

Put yourself in a single females shoes and would you? Honestly??? I doubt it!!! "

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a "genuine single bi fem"... Your profile would make me immediately hit the back button. (demanding, shouty and contradictory) & the delete button if I received a mail from that profile

Good luck though

winsford cheshire

We dont demand anything x we ask for stuff xx

Glasgow

OP... In reply to your mail (which I don't know how you've managed to send as I have couples filtered, hence I'm not replying to it)

By shouting... I mean all the shouty capital letters and by contradictory I mean the line that says you DO want winks, but you want people to take the time to send a message. Maybe that should read you don't want winks. but it sounds contradictory.

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

As foxy minx says I think we are all wasting our time. These threads usually get hijacked but everyone here has given lovely, honest and sound advise and the only comments back are not thanks but push back instead despite the advice coming from the people that they want to meet!

Mental!

what would be the difference in having pics that dont show ur face?-some sort of allure for the target group(after initializing interest, u can then go to the female to female phone stage)...its not bloody rocket science...and I'm a stoopid single guy ffs!

Oh, theres nothing wrong with ur profile..I take it all back lol

winsford cheshire

"Nothin wrong with our profile it stops pic collectors comin anf tryin to fake they are single female or couple x

what would be the difference in having pics that dont show ur face?-some sort of allure for the target group(after initializing interest, u can then go to the female to female phone stage)...its not bloody rocket science...and I'm a stoopid single guy ffs!

Oh, theres nothing wrong with ur profile..I take it all back lol"

cause we use are mobile phone and dont have a home computer to do stuff like that to pix . Our face pix our once we have spoken then we add you as a friend then it goes to the phone call stage then meet x

I'm a gen bi fem and I would also be put off by your profile - plus from your descriptions you wouldn't be what I was looking for anyway..

winsford cheshire

"As foxy minx says I think we are all wasting our time. These threads usually get hijacked but everyone here has given lovely, honest and sound advise and the only comments back are not thanks but push back instead despite the advice coming from the people that they want to meet!

Mental!"

we do it our way so our pix cant be highjacked and used on other profiles and sites x

winsford cheshire

"I'm a gen bi fem and I would also be put off by your profile - plus from your descriptions you wouldn't be what I was looking for anyway.."

yet another person who goes on looks and not personality as thats far more sexier xx

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/11/12 23:49:46]

Glasgow

"As foxy minx says I think we are all wasting our time. These threads usually get hijacked but everyone here has given lovely, honest and sound advise and the only comments back are not thanks but push back instead despite the advice coming from the people that they want to meet!

Mental!

we do it our way so our pix cant be highjacked and used on other profiles and sites x"

So, you'll swap face pics so long as the other person sends theirs first, according to your profile....... That other person could always put those pics on another site... I don't see the logic in your stance on this

winsford cheshire

Mental!

we do it our way so our pix cant be highjacked and used on other profiles and sites x

So, you'll swap face pics so long as the other person sends theirs first, according to your profile....... That other person could always put those pics on another site... I don't see the logic in your stance on this "

because if they try to save them theyd have a nasty shock from a meal data worm

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Mental!

So, you'll swap face pics so long as the other person sends theirs first, according to your profile....... That other person could always put those pics on another site... I don't see the logic in your stance on this

because if they try to save them theyd have a nasty shock from a meal data worm "

So you would insist on an email address? And email pics that could potentially harm their computer?

Nope, can't say why you might be having problems finding a meet. Nosiree.

och OP...I'll just end my opinion on how u arrange meets...its shit and ur complaining yet refusing to budge.The best way for u's to meet is to get out to a party or a club.However the extreme sounding paranoia already has me worried on a few levels...of both 'ur' genuineness.

Ur living back in the days when it was small ads in newspapers back pages.

And ur phones must be even shitter than mine!

Glasgow

"So you would insist on an email address? And email pics that could potentially harm their computer?

Nope, can't say why you might be having problems finding a meet. Nosiree."

winsford cheshire

"och OP...I'll just end my opinion on how u arrange meets...its shit and ur complaining yet refusing to budge.The best way for u's to meet is to get out to a party or a club.However the extreme sounding paranoia already has me worried on a few levels...of both 'ur' genuineness.

And ur phones must be even shitter than mine!"

no got brand new samsungs on 4g

winsford cheshire

No our pics on this site are attached to a photo saver worm so if someone tried yo download id would just produce worm pix xx

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Lol go to Thai land "

Im a bi single female, i wouldn't feel safe spending a weekend with people i don't know in there house, maybe have a meet in hotel first. & defo a pic up would help x

"och OP...I'll just end my opinion on how u arrange meets...its shit and ur complaining yet refusing to budge.The best way for u's to meet is to get out to a party or a club.However the extreme sounding paranoia already has me worried on a few levels...of both 'ur' genuineness.

And ur phones must be even shitter than mine!

no got brand new samsungs on 4g"

and u cant edit pics on fancy new phones can u?...I think ur just coming up with any crappy excuse to be honest on why ur profile isnt getting what u want....despite the basic fact its fairly pish compared to a few thousand others.

Hey there and woooh...hold your horses!..There are genuine bi females on here...yes we're elusive, and fussy to boot...but you have to remember, we're going to play with both of you, so it's much harder to find a couple where we're attracted to both!...that said when we play...it's the 4th of july all over again!...

Weve given up on that old chestnut , The only Bi fems that contact us are 53 years old with a beard and are called Colin.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

yet another person who goes on looks and not personality as thats far more sexier xx"

Looks are important, theres gotta be a physical attraction.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've met two lovely bi fems so far, they are certainly on here. Thank you Fab!

Mind you, to meet them we had to sieve through about four hundred fakes, but then what do you expect? It will always be the case. Meeting lovely bi gems is not for the impatient, that's for sure.

By *nakehips83Woman  over a year ago

Newark

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 15:59:23]

By *nakehips83Woman  over a year ago

Newark

Agrees with most comments and from my perspective ( mainly a safety one ) i'm not going to put myself in any situation that I would feel uncomfortable - as a single female I have found it quite hard to assatain and establish a group or single people I would be happy to play with - only after weeks/months of phone calls/texts etc. and getting to know one another.

We do exist and it is hard for us aswell.

Guys you did send us a wink the other day but as soon as we saw:

1) You had no pictures

2) You had no verifications despite being on over a year

..It was a non starter. We also don't like couples who are clearly only interested in the female half of us.

We have had numerous ffm threesomes and we get them by being genuine and credible, by providing smart hotel accommodation plus offering a really fun night socially first.

"Guys you did send us a wink the other day but as soon as we saw:

1) You had no pictures

2) You had no verifications despite being on over a year

..It was a non starter. We also don't like couples who are clearly only interested in the female half of us.

We have had numerous ffm threesomes and we get them by being genuine and credible, by providing smart hotel accommodation plus offering a really fun night socially first."

we couldn't have said it better ourselves.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Weve given up on that old chestnut , The only Bi fems that contact us are 53 years old with a beard and are called Colin.

"

we shall send a message forthwith! "Hi Colin, like the beard, gives me something to hang on to!"

» Add a new message to this topic