FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Just wanted to introduce my self

Just wanted to introduce my self

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, new on here and just wanted to say hello, have fun so far, but as a man I know there is a lot of us. So any advice on my profile or how to stand out would be appreciated. Let the fun begin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi all, new on here and just wanted to say hello, have fun so far, but as a man I know there is a lot of us. So any advice on my profile or how to stand out would be appreciated. Let the fun begin "

Hi op

Welcome to the site and forums

You might think this advice isn't helpful, but their has been loads of previous folk whom asked similar, and users have provided helpful advice. So doing a search profile help/advice would really help you to create something that fits around you personally which is very important as you know why you're here and whatever your interests are the guidance is very useful rather than people tell you what they like but you wouldn't be someone they'll meet, everyone is different by what they are looking for so your answer will be different but still not someone who would meet you

Hope this helps pal

Remember start little and expand with enough information

Thanks I will have a look

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is 49 really "well and truly into silver fox territory" ?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thanks I will have a look"

Welcome pal

Haha it feels like it and my hair would say yes lol but I see your point. But is there an age to qualify? Lol

Leeds

"Haha it feels like it and my hair would say yes lol but I see your point. But is there an age to qualify? Lol"

Personally I don't see the need for labels.

Not trying to put a label on myself, just trying to give a good description of my self, if you could offer a better one please feel free to tell me. Just trying to find my way on here and have some fun

Leeds

I'm not trying to be critical. It is just that "silver fox" makes me think of an old man and you are younger than me. Maybe it is me not wanting to admit to myself that I'm old now !

Leeds

Will you meet women up to 99 ?

I will give anything a try once hahaha but I get your point. I have read a few of these and I need to be more descriptive and precise about myself and what I am looking for. Thanks for answering, it’s appreciated

"I'm not trying to be critical. It is just that "silver fox" makes me think of an old man and you are younger than me. Maybe it is me not wanting to admit to myself that I'm old now !"

And you look fabulous, by the way. I don’t feel old, in my head I am still young and I am hornier than when I was 21 the difference is now I know what I am doing lol

» Add a new message to this topic