FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback... Ideally constructive :-)

Profile feedback... Ideally constructive :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_lascivious OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi guys,

I've been on fab much longer than my profile suggests, so I'm experienced with how things work and like to think I've learnt from what the ladies say... but I'm never quite sure if things are perceived in the way they are intended!

If anyone is bored and can spare 30 seconds to give me some feedback it would be appreciated Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can't influence people's perceptions of you. If your profile represents you and is working how you intend it to it's fine

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Took a look at your profile...and winked

(Bry)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good variety of pictures, solid verifications and detailed bio! not more to ask for!

If anyone can give us some feedback too that would be appreciated, had someone tell us yesterday that our profile ‘screams single male’ still confused about that.

Nottingham

"good variety of pictures, solid verifications and detailed bio! not more to ask for!

If anyone can give us some feedback too that would be appreciated, had someone tell us yesterday that our profile ‘screams single male’ still confused about that."

I know you can't control the order of your photos easily, but I would either have no cock pics or hide it for friends only. I would put your lovely lady at the top of the pics.

I would also write more about you both, what you like and what you don't. Or if you don't know then say that too!

Nottingham

Thank you for the comments guys! ... Haven't been slated yet, so can't be too bad!

» Add a new message to this topic