FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Want to prove I'm genuine

Want to prove I'm genuine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishguy086 OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Hey, how is everyone?

Is it just me that finds it hard to get someone to meet?

I only have 1 meet verification and I can't get more verifications without meeting but alot of women on here won't meet unless you have a few meet verifications so I'm in a bit of a dilemma lol

Is there any women around the Limerick, Tipp, Cork, Clare area that would like to meet up even if it is for a chat so I can show that I really am genuine on her?

Feel free to message me privately and hopefully speak with you soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ever tried one of the club's when they hold social events

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add that you'd be happy to facetime initially

By *ukelMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hey, how is everyone?

Is it just me that finds it hard to get someone to meet?

I only have 1 meet verification and I can't get more verifications without meeting but alot of women on here won't meet unless you have a few meet verifications so I'm in a bit of a dilemma lol

Is there any women around the Limerick, Tipp, Cork, Clare area that would like to meet up even if it is for a chat so I can show that I really am genuine on her?

Feel free to message me privately and hopefully speak with you soon.

"

Hey mate I’m having a similar problem so just throwing in a post to check back on any advice given ! What I’ve heard so far myself from my own posts on forms is that profile description is key make sure it’s honest and well written, also the pictures you post need to be less cock and more I wanna see more (interesting) saying that I’ve literally fuck all interest coming my way myself so been working on my profile lol hope this passing of information I’ve gotten helps cheers …

Luke

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Get photo verified by Fab.

Go to organised socials for face to face verification.

By *J-87Man  over a year ago

Donington

[Removed by poster at 22/09/22 09:16:43]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I know it may seem like getting the multiple verifications is a way of opening many doors on here, but too many of us it doesn't really make a lot of difference if you have multiple verifications or not.

Many people verify someone as genuine for themselves by either phone calls or or a chat on cam or in the chat rooms, if they are looking to meet.

I really wouldn't worry or concentrate too much time on verifications, they will come in their own time.

You can always use the chat rooms and ask people to verify you there if you feel it's very important to you.

Limerick

I know I joined a while back but I went off it for ages so not too familiar with the clubs and stuff.

Limerick

"I know it may seem like getting the multiple verifications is a way of opening many doors on here, but too many of us it doesn't really make a lot of difference if you have multiple verifications or not.

Many people verify someone as genuine for themselves by either phone calls or or a chat on cam or in the chat rooms, if they are looking to meet.

I really wouldn't worry or concentrate too much time on verifications, they will come in their own time.

You can always use the chat rooms and ask people to verify you there if you feel it's very important to you."

To be honest, I only want verifications cause I can't get meets. If I could find meets with the verifications I'd happily go on them meets

» Add a new message to this topic